Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭fourfiveone

Carol's going for her Oscar.

"Y diddydodis?" Priceless!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

It's a very sad episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

Carol's going for her Oscar.

"Y diddydodis?" Priceless!

AHAHAHHAHAHAH LOL!!

tonight was good!
    i do not understand why troy and bela came into the hungry pig and sat down together, they having lunch together now?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭fourfiveone

Why don't they show bits from next episode on the Sunday show?
    Fair play to Stephen/Stanislavski the barman that was some heavy duty head shaking in the last scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Very poignant, brought tears to my eyes. Great performance by Tracy. I liked the way the writers broke from the normal domestic abuse storylines and made Dominic face his actions in public. Good episode

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

Brilliant episode.

Both Hilda Faye and Ashling O'Neil have to be the best actresses in that soap. Their performances tonight were brilliant. Carol had me in tears when she arrived to find Tracey curled up all black and blue on the couch and started crying and swearing revenge.

Meller wrote: »
    AHAHAHHAHAHAH LOL!!

tonight was good!
    i do not understand why troy and bela came into the hungry pig and sat down together, they having lunch together now?!!

I was the same. I was thinking "What the hell is Troy doing with Bela?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

jos28 wrote: »
    Very poignant, brought tears to my eyes. Great performance by Tracy. I liked the way the writers broke from the normal domestic abuse storylines and made Dominic face his actions in public. Good episode

That was great. There was a lot about the public side of abuse. Tracey was upset by people staring at her in the street, etc. The saddest bit, I thought, was whan she didn't want to go around to Ali's place in case Lorcan was frightened of her.

On a lighter note, how mad was Leo? :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

I missed it, how long after the show can you watch it on the website... its not up yet!!

PS. "Y diddydodis!" :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭robo

It was great when she walked into the pub. I thought that he was going to act dumb and ask her what had happened!

jobucks wrote: »
    I missed it, how long after the show can you watch it on the website... its not up yet!!

I'd say it will be tomorrow sometime before the site updates. You'll be able to watch it then, or on RTE1 at 12.30pm :)

cheers eddie, kicking myself .... will just have to wait i guess:)

jobucks wrote: »
    cheers eddie, kicking myself .... will just have to wait i guess:)

No problem:)

It'll be worth waiting for anyway. A brilliant episode. Carol really impressed me tonight. Especially when she was sitting with Dom at the comminity centre and realized what he'd done and said (All shaken up, may I add?) "She'd better be ok"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I'm kinda disappointed by the pub scene i expected more from Carol at least

great acting from Hilda

JP Liz wrote: »
    I'm kinda disappointed by the pub scene i expected more from Carol at least

great acting from Hilda

I wanted her to dramatically confront him in front of everyone!

I was also disappointed when she walked past him outside McCoy's after finding Tracey. I was full sure she was going to launch at him!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Brilliant acting by Carole, Tracy, Dominic and even Kylie tonight. I really was surprised at how well they did it.

Carole's reaction was top class and Tracy made it scarily believable. Must say it sent shivers down my spine and really made me think about the poor victims of domestic abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

joey54 wrote: »
    Brilliant acting by Carole, Tracy, Dominic and even Kylie tonight. I really was surprised at how well they did it.

Carole's reaction was top class and Tracy made it scarily believable. Must say it sent shivers down my spine and really made me think about the poor victims of domestic abuse.

I saw a clip for this during the week and I found it to be a really good and believeable show tonight. They will probably spend the next few weeks highlighting this issue and rightly so. It has been awhile since a soap covered the area of domestic abuse and I found tonights show to be good.

Why don't they show bits from next episode on the Sunday show?

They're waiting to see how we react before they write the next bunch of scripts.

"Guys, we gotta bring Troy back. Eddie_1980 is going NUTS!"
    Fair play to Stephen/Stanislavski the barman that was some heavy duty head shaking in the last scene.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I was dissapointed with last nights episode, I found the police knocking at the door unrealistic, I thought Carol could have confronted Dominic properly and I just know Tracey will give in :(

• Advertisement

gogglebok wrote: »
    They're waiting to see how we react before they write the next bunch of scripts.

"Guys, we gotta bring Troy back. Eddie_1980 is going NUTS!"

:D

I got to see him last night, even if he was oddly sitting down with Bela:confused::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I also thought the Gardai calling at Tracey's unrealistic - who tipped off the Garda - was it Carol?

I thought the "pub scene" was excellent - the silence spoke for itself (though I didn't notice any locals in there - apart from Stephen shaking his head in disbelief)

missed it last night and its still not up on the flamin website.....aggghhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭marie_85

Missed the first half of it. When's it repeated on RTE?

Loved Leo in the diner. I'd happily watch half an hour of just Leo, Troy and Dean any day. Quite odd to see Troy and Bela sitting together in the diner - FC is usually good about not having odd combinations of characters eating or drinking together. You'd never see Christy sit down with McAleer, for example.

The last scene in the pub was great, but I was distracted by Stephen in the background. :D

It was repeated at 12.30 today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

Who's Stephen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

trish990 wrote: »
    Who's Stephen?

He works behind the bar, I saw him shaking his head as well

The barman who rarely speaks a word!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

Oh ya, didn't know he had a name. :D

• Advertisement

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    It was repeated at 12.30 today.

missed that aswell... damn work :) It looks like its up on the website however I cant get it to play... can anyone else take a look for me and let me know if they can play it? Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement