Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

jobucks wrote: »
    missed that aswell... damn work :) It looks like its up on the website however I cant get it to play... can anyone else take a look for me and let me know if they can play it? Cheers.

Just did a check for you and it seems to be playing fine. Maybe try again and it will work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    I got to see him last night, even if he was oddly sitting down with Bela:confused::D

lucky bela :mad:

i forgot to mention that was my only disappointment.. troy was only there for a few seconds! i hope he is given a decent storyline one of these days...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Just did a check for you and it seems to be playing fine. Maybe try again and it will work :)

i dont know whats wrong so.... am starting to go a bit mental now... cant watch tonights ep without seeing this one... anyone any ideas where else i can watch it? HELP!!!!!!!!

i dont know whats wrong so.... am starting to go a bit mental now... cant watch tonights ep without seeing this one... anyone any ideas where else i can watch it? HELP!!!!!!!!

is it just showing a black screen or what is the problem?

i'm watching it again now... hahahaha i'm just realizing how funny the thing with dean & maureen is... i don't really like dean but that was pretty good

yaaaayyyyy just watched it... my flash player needed to be updated.

was an excellent episode, just goes to show that sometimes the actors in fair city can actually act. very well done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

angel01 wrote: »
    He works behind the bar, I saw him shaking his head as well

multi talented. has he ever spoken a full sentence?

Meller wrote: »
    lucky bela :mad:

i forgot to mention that was my only disappointment.. troy was only there for a few seconds! i hope he is given a decent storyline one of these days...

I love when Troy is in a scene, especially a long one :)

I love when Troy is in a scene, especially a long one :)

as do i
    did you see his shirt last night? was quite liking the blue myself..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

is it just showing a black screen or what is the problem?

i'm watching it again now... hahahaha i'm just realizing how funny the thing with dean & maureen is... i don't really like dean but that was pretty good

I thought it was very funny lol

They did very well to balance the show with a bit of light comedy, normally its only Corrie that can get away with doing that well:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

The Leo/Dean/Maureen scene stole the show for me!! Leo's gestures were hilarious and were matched by Deans bemused reactions!! I was LOL'ing and that never happens me watching soaps!

aargh just saw they haven't updated the preview on the Fair City site yet :(

They're very lazt where updates on the site are concerned.

I know, I hate how you can't read indepth previews :(

Tell me about it, I was having little mini heart attacks yesterday cos of it... well maybe thats a bit of an exaggeration but you know what i mean:D

Tell me about it, I was having little mini heart attacks yesterday cos of it... well maybe thats a bit of an exaggeration but you know what i mean:D

LOL

I email RTE two weeks ago complaining that I am sick of them not updating them. They replied and just said "We hope you will enjoy the new revamped website".

Erm, what's the point in revamping it when they still leave it unupdated?:confused:

LOL

I email RTE two weeks ago complaining that I am sick of them not updating them. They replied and just said "We hope you will enjoy the new revamped website".

Erm, what's the point in revamping it when they still leave it unupdated?:confused:

Ya I emailed them after one of my seizures yesterday asking them when the episode would be up and 20 mins later it was up, then got an email saying you can view it now... lol, it was like I reminded them... silly beggars!:):D

Ya I emailed them after one of my seizures yesterday asking them when the episode would be up and 20 mins later it was up, then got an email saying you can view it now... lol, it was like I reminded them... silly beggars!:):D

I think I may have insulted them because I emailed again asking if the new theme tune was available to download or buy online and they have completely ignored me :D:P

I think I may have insulted them because I emailed again asking if the new theme tune was available to download or buy online and they have completely ignored me :D:P

You were messing right ????:rolleyes:

Are you having a laugh :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Neverwhere

question...is there a male gay musician character or something of the likes on fair city?

theres an oddball that lives in the flat next to mine...musician, who im told is a fair city star of said description.

I think Troy's ex boyfriend was a musician.

And no, I'm not messing. I happen to like the theme.

Neverwhere wrote: »
    question...is there a male gay musician character or something of the likes on fair city?

theres an oddball that lives in the flat next to mine...musician, who im told is a fair city star of said description.

uhhh troy? male, gay, dj... not odd though 8((
    the only other musicians on fair city i know are leo and ringo... and ringo is famous for reasons other than fair city... and leo... well doesn't sound like him

i once emailed moaning about the new theme, got no reply though :( pch

They don't like replying, and when they do all they can bring themselves to write are a lousy few words.

uhhh troy? male, gay, dj... not odd though 8((
    the only other musicians on fair city i know are leo and ringo... and ringo is famous for reasons other than fair city... and leo... well doesn't sound like him

i meant he's odd in real life. cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Neverwhere wrote: »
    i meant he's odd in real life. cheers.

Troys bf that was in it a while ago? As i remember him he was a big awkward fella. think he had big curly hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,272 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Just saw tonights episode. Thank god Dominic is going to England - at least they're not gonna drag it out too long with her going back to him etc. I suppose the next thing to happen, after Tracy gets over this, is for her to get with Dean.

Did you see him racing after Dominic when he saw him tonight lol!

Carol is starting to annoy me a bit now - she's being a bit over protective if you ask me

phi3 wrote: »
    Troys bf that was in it a while ago? As i remember him he was a big awkward fella. think he had big curly hair.

yeah that sounds like him....he's tall enough and has brown curly hair.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

They don't like replying, and when they do all they can bring themselves to write are a lousy few words.

What's the address? I'd love some Fair City merchandise. They must have some Leo dolls lying around. Have they ever sent out any stuff?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement