Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

dean is very hawt ;)

how could tracey have turned him down in the past?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

sam34 wrote: »
    dean is very hawt ;)

+1
    Gorgeous smile, wouldn't say no to him rushing to protect me.

his eyes are divine too

mmmmmm

as we used to say in school - i'll have some of that please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

dean is very hawt ;)

He is that!! :D Does anyone know where i could write to him. Is it just Fair City, RTE, Donnybrook, Dublin 4. I loved him chasing Dominic tonight! His reaction to seeing Tracy was so cute too. Hottest guy on TV at the mo! I think he should hook up with Cleo or someone younger though, it makes more sense.

Tracy is such a great actress, you just want to hug her, she seems so fragile and delicate in this storyline. Really great performance! Dominic is such a pathetic man. I hope he gets his comeuppance.
    Ray was gas when he was mad that keith didnt tell him about africa!! Africa seems to be the place they send characters now to write them out!! Maybe Dominic should sign up to GOAL!! LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Firstly I meant to say when I was watching Sunday night's episode - my 4 year old - started hitting the tv during the Keith and Una scene in the Hungry Pig. I said to her to stop - she said she was trying to get the fly of the telly - I couldn't see one at all. Then I realised Keith had a dark spot on the top of his head - I became obsessed with keith's black spot.

Secondly when did Keith get his personality transplant - he's become the "boyfriend from heaven" whereas before he couldn't give a dam whether Una was breathing or not - now he's gone all lovey dovey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

deelite wrote: »
    Firstly I meant to say when I was watching Sunday night's episode - my 4 year old - started hitting the tv during the Keith and Una scene in the Hungry Pig. I said to her to stop - she said she was trying to get the fly of the telly - I couldn't see one at all. Then I realised Keith had a dark spot on the top of his head - I became obsessed with keith's black spot.

Secondly when did Keith get his personality transplant - he's become the "boyfriend from heaven" whereas before he couldn't give a dam whether Una was breathing or not - now he's gone all lovey dovey.

He has 2nd thoughts about going out foreign now.

padocon wrote: »
    He has 2nd thoughts about going out foreign now.

I'd have 2nd thoughts going to the shops with Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭marie_85

I think Fair City must have some sort of internal quality control that stops it from getting too good.

I mean, on the one hand you've got this really good, realistic domestic violence story involving their best actors and actresses. And then on the other side, you've got this utterly mental story about Una and Keith going to Africa.

Did you see her holding the iron in front of her bump to disguise it tonight? I love how inventive they're getting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I found it so obvious that dominic would call Tracey and she will clearly take him back :mad: Will Dominic really go to England?

episode guide on the rte website answers teh above question

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

So how long before Tracey beds Dean ????? 1 day 2 days 1 hour?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

gogglebok wrote: »
    What's the address? I'd love some Fair City merchandise. They must have some Leo dolls lying around. Have they ever sent out any stuff?

LMAO@ Leo dolls:D

info@rte.ie
    faircity@rte.ie

Don't expect a reply though lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

"Is this a garage or The Oprah Winfrey Show ?".... Classic !!:D

dominic is such a psychopath

does anyone else find caitriona and duncan really really annoying?

oh my god i cannot beleive dominic is claiming to "have an illness" and saying he'll go into a mental hospital.

he is no more mentally ill!

he is an evil fecker, not mentally ill.

what an a$$hole

Troy Troy Troy Troy Troy :D

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    Troy Troy Troy Troy Troy :D

much prefer dean!
    yummy :D

much prefer dean!

Dean is attractive, but Troy really does it for me:o

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

a bit more troy would have been nice though
    only two very short scenes! 8(

• Advertisement

He always wears the same jeans though. And I hate that jacket. Much better when you can see his arms:D

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

much prefer dean!

Snap! Love Dean. And I think Troy is lovely in the way he's supporting Kylie. I didn't like him too much when he came into FC, he was an awful scrounger. Although I see it hasn't changed too much, Kylie ended up paying for him in the hungry pig on Sunday ;). His character has rounded out a lot more and I really enjoy watching him with Dean and Leo.

I think the domestic violence storyline was played very well especially with Tracey facing Dominic down in the pub. Well done to both Hilda Fay and Joe Gallagher.

Ray thankfully is starting to lighten up, it was a chore to watch him since Christmas. But am loving Una and Keith at the moment. Keith ranting about tropical diseases tonight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Eyespy wrote: »
    Ray thankfully is starting to lighten up, it was a chore to watch him since Christmas. But am loving Una and Keith at the moment. Keith ranting about tropical diseases tonight :D

Agreed. It was full of good lines tonight. "What's Africa famous for? Animals. There's thousands of them!"

Ray seems to be over the coma at last. I'm starting to like Adam too. "He's not too disabled to go out on the gargle!"

Best line of all has to be Leo jerking his thumb at the guy from Glenroe and saying "I'm hotter than him!" Poor Troy, having to argue male hotness with his Da.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 mainyday

does anyone else find caitriona and duncan really really annoying?

Yes Sam34, I agree with you, I also find Duncan and Catriona a major pain and yucky looking too, they must be hard up for decent looking actors. I liked Turlough, I hope they bring him back. Am I the only person out here who likes him? Does anyone know his real name? there is no info on him at all. Does anyone know if he'll be back?:)

gogglebok wrote: »
    Agreed. It was full of good lines tonight. "What's Africa famous for? Animals. There's thousands of them!"

Ray seems to be over the coma at last. I'm starting to like Adam too. "He's got enough to go out on the gargle!"

Best line of all has to be Leo jerking his thumb at the guy from Glenroe and saying "I'm hotter than him!" Poor Troy, having to argue male hotness with his Da.

Troy said he was hot in a "Cuddly" kind of way. Very funny.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

mainyday wrote: »
    Yes Sam34, I agree with you, I also find Duncan and Catriona a major pain and yucky looking too, they must be hard up for decent looking actors. I liked Turlough, I hope they bring him back. Am I the only person out here who likes him? Does anyone know his real name? there is no info on him at all. Does anyone know if he'll be back?:)
    \o

Hai Turlough.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭nellie07

I disagree, I like Catriona and Duncan - she is a really little dublin madam, and Duncan is cheeky and geeky - love em!

Do you know who I find the most annoying person on the show Robin - everytime I turn on the radio - she's doing another voice over ad, and then another and then another - her voice is gritting me.

deffo, I cant stand her, and her bloody facial expressions and the pouting of the lips, she thinks she is gorgeous! she is THE most fake one on the show I think. yeah id forgotten how wooden she was.

• Advertisement

and if I can be a little bit mean, Id love if Annette got her teeth whitened. sorry... but her bottom ones are horrendous

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement