Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

good god I hope plane hits that house that with Doug, Adam, Mrs Taxi Driver, and Mr No Hoper. The four worst actors, the scene with the two lads downstairs arguing over the music on the stereo was pathetic. Having such a badly acted scene as that brings down the whole program.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭shreksaurus

Doug and Adam are so funny.... They have me in stitches every time they pick on each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 mainyday

good god I hope plane hits that house that with Doug, Adam, Mrs Taxi Driver, and Mr No Hoper. The four worst actors, the scene with the two lads downstairs arguing over the music on the stereo was pathetic. Having such a badly acted scene as that brings down the whole program.

I agree, Imagine if an Alien came down to Earth for one evening to get an insight into what sort of people we Irish are? And then watched our soap, tonights Fair City, with the two lads, Mrs. Taxi driver and yer man? I think the Alien would run screaming back home never to return again.:eek::eek::eek: The acting is getting worse. But I also think the writers need a good kick up the a***

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

My hubbie who has been watching lately thinks that Paul is the biggest wimp ever - he says he has never known a man to say "It's good to talk". According to my other half he thinks that most men would rather have a pint than listen to their wife's "talking" never mind suggesting that a "talk" would be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

what happened last nite, i missed it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭nellie07

why not watch it on rte.ie website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

didnt know i could

yeah its handy if you miss an episode, sometimes they're quite slow to put it up, but let me know how you get on!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Tubbers

nellie07 wrote: »
    yeah its handy if you miss an episode, sometimes they're quite slow to put it up, but let me know how you get on!

I'm all about the online business, it's great if you've no sky player, still loving the two lads, if they had a few more teenage eps, that would be great, just teenagers though, they don't need parents, have a few of the young wans in their pyjamas from Henry Street on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I didn't know that about Niamh!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

What is Louie's plan? Has that been made known or do we have to wait for it to unfold?? Mwah Mwah Mwah!!:D

dont mind Louis' plan whats going on with Yvonnes fringe, HORRENDOUS!!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Have to agree about Yvonne's fringe, dying to see her get her comeuppance. Has she not copped onto Louis yet ? Glad to see Suzanne back but I am sick to death of Ali and her bloody Irish lessons.

I love Ali, but her Irish lessons story is ridiculous, in fairness

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

jos28 wrote: »
    Glad to see Suzanne back but I am sick to death of Ali and her bloody Irish lessons.
    I love Ali, but her Irish lessons story is ridiculous, in fairness

Can only be leading to one thing guys..... barry, would she??? Bet she would:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

jobucks wrote: »
    Can only be leading to one thing guys..... barry, would she??? Bet she would:eek:

EEEEKKK!! It looks VERY likely doesnt it!! Annette nicely out of the picture! Ali, hasnt had a bloke in a while! Barry's done it before!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

MaryCat! wrote: »
    EEEEKKK!! It looks VERY likely doesnt it!! Annette nicely out of the picture! Ali, hasnt had a bloke in a while! Barry's done it before!

When you look at it like that, it seems well set up for an affair. They would surely be soap's weirdest couple though. What age is Ali?

ah come on, not at all, there is no way she would go near him......... please say im right

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

ah come on, not at all, there is no way she would go near him......... please say im right

I wouldn't be suprised if she did - it is Affair City after all :D The story line is crap - do an Irish course and world is your oyster?! Yeah right!! I have to say thou I like Paul & Niamh's characters- I hope they don't do the usualy soap storyline of them having affairs/breaking up etc - they should have a rule that there's one stable relationship per soap imo :pac:

cant believe they 'fired' dominic, I think this is a disgrace, we should start a petition and send it in.. anyone anyone?

• Advertisement

Can anyone get the latest episode to work on the RTE site??

ah it is working now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SOUTH PAW

Bob was the only good actor on it and they killed him off. It's really such a bad show. The acting is terrible.

Your comment really doesn't hold much water, as you obviously don't watch the show. Bob wasn't killed off he only headed off to Bulgaria with Reene:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭marie_85

The preview for tonights episode cracked me up. Ali to baby Lorcan:

'Your daddy's going to be in the paper!' *pause* 'And not in the crime section!'

Utter genius!

Carol had me in stitches last night with her gloating over Ali's cheating as well. Maybe they should stick with comedy for Ali.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

After emailing about the theme I recieved the following email:

Hi Edward,

It is not available to buy, but if you send me a postal address I will send you a copy.

Thanks for your interest in the show.

Justin Healy

Series Producer

Fair City

RTE
    Dublin 4

Ireland
    T+ 353 1 208 26 11
    M+ 353 87 292 81 80

poor guy probably thinks you're having a laugh!:p

He's better send my copy or else:p

lol you go girl! Id love to hear that going off in your pocket in a lift! Im sure the eyes you would get would be hilarious!!

I already have the previous theme as my ringtone :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Just a quickie - going back a few weeks ago Dean was going to offer Maureen a job in the Hungry Pig - sure he can't hire / fire anybody can he?

Also about the fringe issue - Louie & Yvonne's fringe were identical to the one I had when me ma cut me hair with a bowl.

• Advertisement

Poor Carol :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement