Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

he's her fathers father. Cass as in Cassidy, i assume

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

it doesn't feel as if that guy can be old enough to be niamh's grandfather :confused: niamh is at least 36 or 37, and he can't be that much older than 70.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

ah now she hardly that old.. is she?/

emo!! wrote: »
    ah now she hardly that old.. is she?/

lol well i'm just judging on looks here and there's no way i could imagine her being anything less than 35 :confused: and paul must be 40+, and i've never thought there was a big age gap between them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

yeah i guess, but she was going with barry when or just after she left school, soooo he is in his 40

gah either way the new guy is MEh

oh and suzanne fall was very funny!! hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭nellie07

dont like that new cass guy, and suzannes fall was quite possibly 'the' worst attempt at a fall or tumble or whatever it was I have ever seen, it was so fake, no wonder people cut the show down, it was tragic

come on fair city put in a bit more effort

oh I was in a certain restaurant in dublin today, and was served my food by none other than Flyod Phelan, yep! hes' alive and kicking not dead at all! I was looking at him going, jees I know him from somewhere then the penny dropped, handsome he is much better looking in person than on tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

anyone got any goss on why niamh doesn't get on with her grandfather?

cheers.

how could anyone know that?!!

I think they don't get on because they used to be really close but her father died and the grandfather dissapeared aswell when she needed him.

• Advertisement

phi3 wrote: »
    I think they don't get on because they used to be really close but her father died and the grandfather dissapeared aswell when she needed him.

thanks phi3. i had gotten the impression that it was something more serious / sinister, but thats probably my over-active imagination ;) cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

Meller wrote: »
    lol well i'm just judging on looks here and there's no way i could imagine her being anything less than 35 :confused: and paul must be 40+, and i've never thought there was a big age gap between them.

I remember reading an interview with Niamh a while back and she is a year younger than me which would make her 31.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

nellie07 wrote: »
    oh I was in a certain restaurant in dublin today, and was served my food by none other than Flyod Phelan, yep! hes' alive and kicking not dead at all! I was looking at him going, jees I know him from somewhere then the penny dropped, handsome he is much better looking in person than on tv

Go on name the restaurant (or pm me please) - and was Dominic there getting a sandwich by any chance....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SOUTH PAW

trish990 wrote: »
    I remember reading an interview with Niamh a while back and she is a year younger than me which would make her 31.
    She's 37, according an old school friend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

trish990 wrote: »

In fairness, I reckon that she's definitley more than 31. Suzanne is roughly that age and Niamh is older than Suzanne.

oh hell tell me the name of that restaurant please?!! i loved him, was almost crying when he died, ahhaha...

and niamh... couldn't be 31 :confused: that would mean that two years she was 29 and that cannot be right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

and niamh... couldn't be 31 :confused: that would mean that two years she was 29 and that cannot be right.

How long has she been in the show? She was about sixteen or seventeen when she started, as she was still in school for at least a year. I don't think that can have been more than fifteen years ago. That would make her a maximum of 32.

The actress may be a bit older, of course.

oh hell tell me the name of that restaurant please?!! i loved him, was almost crying when he died, ahhaha...

The last time Niamh saw 31 was on the back of a bus....

gogglebok wrote: »
    How long has she been in the show? She was about sixteen or seventeen when she started, as she was still in school for at least a year. I don't think that can have been more than fifteen years ago. That would make her a maximum of 32.

The actress may be a bit older, of course.

niamh's been in fair city since 1996 if that helps..?

Zippie84 wrote: »
    niamh's been in fair city since 1996 if that helps..?

That's great. Seeing as she was in school then, thirteen years ago, she can hardly be more than thirty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SOUTH PAW

gogglebok wrote: »
    That's great. Seeing as she was in school then, thirteen years ago, she can hardly be more than thirty.

The character maybe but the Actress def not.;)

BTW is the character of Cass based on "Joey d Lips" from "The Commitments"?........"God sent him"..."On a Fcukin Suzukki Mr. Snowy!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Cass bores me silly

cass is really annoying heres hoping he is not in for a long stint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rutiru

does anyone know how long after they shoot episodes they show them????

There's something a bit strange about the details of niamh's family. She says her father died 20 years ago. But Sean is only 16 or 17. I don't think the dates are totally accurate for the Cassidys

rutiru, the shows are apparently recorded about 4 weeks in advance I think

There's something a bit strange about the details of niamh's family. She says her father died 20 years ago. But Sean is only 16 or 17. I don't think the dates are totally accurate for the Cassidys

Maybe Niamh is Sean's half sister. And Cass has always known that Gina was pregnant with Niamh when Gina met his son. And here's the "clanger" Gina had a drunken fling with a man in a nightclub years back and could never remember who he was - but it turns out to be Bella or even Leo...... now there's a storyline!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Old Floyd or New (Dead) Floyd?????

rutiru, the shows are apparently recorded about 4 weeks in advance I think

I think you're right. There was snow outside McCoys about a month after it hit the rest of the country.

• Advertisement

Maybe she froze his sperm.

Maybe she froze his sperm in a Mr Snowy van... it's all beginning to make sense!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement