Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Just seen on the new RTE Guide
    that Christy sees Louie and Carol kissing but dont let on

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Lucy is a con artist im sure of it.

Will make bob look a small time one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

The Neasa and Turlough story has to stop.

Have they even had a 'date' yet? How are they so comfortable with each other in such a short period of time - she arrived into the house last night, as if they had been together for years:rolleyes:

I'm not buying the way when Neasa was first introudced to the show, she was the 'harlet' who had an affair with Damien, having gotten herself into financial trouble with a money lender (Damo). And all of a sudden she has had such a complete personality transplant, that she is almost in tears when she realises Carol and Louis are having an affair:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Fittle wrote: »

Have they even had a 'date' yet? How are they so comfortable with each other in such a short period of time - she arrived into the house last night, as if they had been together for years:rolleyes:

I'm not buying the way when Neasa was first introudced to the show, she was the 'harlet' who had an affair with Damien, having gotten herself into financial trouble with a money lender (Damo). And all of a sudden she has had such a complete personality transplant, that she is almost in tears when she realises Carol and Louis are having an affair:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Neasa and Turlough went on a date together in Vinos on Sunday night.. I am behind in episodes but am catching up now ...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Fittle!! You read my mind!! I thought it was a very inconsistent choice for Neasa to play the storyline that way considering how she came into the programme! She had a carefree attitude to affairs, and I don't really see that her and christy are so close that she would be reduced to tears by the revelation?
    Did anyone else notice the lighting in the scene with Neasa and caoimhe on the couch was extremely harsh?? I think this area of lighting is where FC is very weak! They made 2 attractive girls look appalling! They had black pits where their eyes should have been.

Between Louie/carol and Neasa/turlough love stories. The sick bucket is constantly by my side

• Advertisement

Wasn't Nessa after Louis and Finn also at some stage

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Wasn't Nessa after Louis and Finn also at some stage

She was!

So she arrived to the show as a woman with no morals...and in the space of a few weeks, has been magically transformed into a woman who has fallen in love with an unemployed, ex conman in a wheelchair (who is 20yrs her senior)...and is reduced to (almost) tears when she sees Carol & Louis kissing....seriously scriptwriters, it would have made more sense if Dolores had fallen for Turlough - her being the type of woman who takes people 'under her wing' so to speak!

I spotted that lighting issue also - I was looking at Caoimhe thinking 'She's about 31, and she's yabbering away about her 21st!!!'

Dean needs a haircut :eek:

http://twitpic.com/3rgv7s

Fair City writer Kevin McGee's episode of RAW is here:

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1089682

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

A plug for Dublin bikes at the start of tonights episode

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Am I the only one who preferred Neasa when she was a slapper.. :(:(

"Louis, can I have a word"..
    lol at Bob... Bryan Murray is a legend.. :D:D

Carol looked fairly chunky in that outfit..
    carolfaircity.jpg
    Not like a woman to pile on the pounds before a wedding is it??? She's an attractive woman, she should try to drop it.. doesnt suit her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

What are the chances on Christy asking Louis to be his bestman?

Oh you can put the house on it, louie will be asked and all will be revealed on the alter!! I predict a "graduate" moment!! Was it the graduate where dustin Hoffman stopped a wedding?? If so, then that will happen

Caoimhe has nice teeth.

Pete was great tonight again. Wish they gave him a story. Why they continue giving poor actors storylines like the bishops etc who are unable to handle them, and not him, is beyond me

Oh god I dont know which Dillion girl I hate more Nessa or Caoimhe both useless and pointless characters imo

Vivianne should be sacked for unprofessional behaviour in the waiting room.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Vivianne should be sacked for unprofessional behaviour in the waiting room.

Not for stealing Anti-biotics.. ?? :eek::eek:
    Her and the other one working together is ridiculous.. She would have HAD to have been fired after stealing from the place..

Not for stealing Anti-biotics.. ?? :eek::eek:

Judith knows it was Vivianne that stole the drugs and possibly also knows she may have stolen the perscription pad. (by the way are not most doctors working with a printed perscription now adays, why the need of a pad if they do, unless she uses it for house calls). I feel that she seems to not bother reporting vivianne for these thefts. No one, (other than Robert) knows about these thefts and maybe she wants to keep it that way, but there was people sitting waiting to go into Judith or Robert while Vivianne had her rant.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Oh god I dont know which Dillion girl I hate more Nessa or Caoimhe both useless and pointless characters imo

Yes, both seem to whinge all the time. Neasa is really out of her depth in the bob/turlough story.

COMPLETELY agree about Bob...am loving him! I wasn't a huge fan of him when he had the 'homeless' story - but seriously, he's just brilliant..and that 'Louis, can I have a word...' scene was brill.

And what a dramatic 'faint' from Neasa...my 8yr old would have done a better job of a 'pretend collapse':rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Slappers of both sexes do get the better stories.

Catching up on the last few episodes, though, I feel we're a bit tough on Neasa. She wasn't in tears because she was so upset at Louie and Carol cheating. She was guilty, understandably enough, about informing on Louie to someone who wants to do him harm.

Pete and Dolores are turning into a very believable couple. I hope they don't get all cosy, though. Endless scenes of domestic bliss could get very dull indeed. I'm glad Wayne is around to shake things up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Mbod

Yes, she is beautiful and they set her up with (no offence) him, definately should have gone to spec savers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Mbod

Hurry on Carole and break Chrisy's heart, Louie & Carole are my favourite couple at the moment. What can I say I love to see people happy and they play the part perfectly together

I read the Spoilers for next week.

Turlough wants Neasa to move in with him and wants rid of Bob.

You know, the way after ONE date and a few 5 minute conversations you would tell someone you love them and ask them to move in with you:rolleyes: Oh yeah, and the photo in the spoiler shows Neasa having breakkie so they've obviously done the deed too......:P

http://entertainment.ie/tv/soap-watch.asp?programme_day=01/02/2011

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Vivienne Connolly is going to be Louie's ex wife - she'll be competition for Carol

deelite wrote: »
    Vivienne Connolly is going to be Louie's ex wife - she'll be competition for Carol

Forgive my ignorance, but who is She??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

pavcro10 wrote: »
    I think she used to be a famous model.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Yeah i have to agree with you. This is a joke of a storyline. Within the space of 2 weeks after meeting for the first time, they have fallen in love and want to move in together. It seems that Neasa has become a totally different character overnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

pavcro10 wrote: »

Err probably most famous for marrying Ben Dunne's son Mark and then separating from him.

• Advertisement

Also! What's the story with turlough and his bloomin chess set

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement