Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

My god these scenes with Turlough and Neasa are cringeworthy... please let the 64a to Carrigstown plough them both out of it..
    Agreed! Somebody has to be taking the p*** with the whole story! btw, just to add, I never seen a Doctor to work so little??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

At the earlier time of 7 o'clock ?? :confused::confused:

I wish they would stop messing around with the time.. RTE, put it on at 8pm and keep it at 8pm..

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

My god these scenes with Turlough and Neasa are cringeworthy... please let the 64a to Carrigstown plough them both out of it..

+ 1 and also plough through the rest of the Dillions ;)

Is Dean leaving?

I kind got the impression from his conversation with Leo he wants something more but maybe I'm wrong which I hope I am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Would have to agree with you there, I find them unbelievable, boring and totally pointless tbh, as I said before the only one of them I can bare to watch is the youngest daughter....

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Alwayson

blondie7 wrote: »
    Now that you mention them, i havent seen Jo and Dermot in it in ages. Miss them there good craic together :D

Usually when someone leaves Fair City for a long time they are imaginatively sent off to London by the scriptwriters. However no plausible explanation was given for why such a prominent couple as Jo and Dermot suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth. They haven't even been seen crossing the road in the background!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Ah poor ould Christy ;'(

Neasa Dillon is painful!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Is Dean leaving?

I kind got the impression from his conversation with Leo he wants something more but maybe I'm wrong which I hope I am

Yeah, I kinda thought that too! It seemed like an exit set up. Love Dean, he will be missed.

Bob earwigging on christy and bela tonight was great! Loved belas reaction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I cant be doing with Charlotte Bishop , I know she's only a child but I cant tolerate her at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

optogirl wrote: »
    Christy Burke!! Do you mean Chris de Burgh or the Sinn Fein candidate?

No I mean the singer Christy Burke:D (that's what he's known in my house).:D

I hope I like Louie's wife in the Fair City - in real life she's being having juices and soups and one meal a day so she can look thin for tv, (it was in the one of the newspapers) - hopefully she'll have an affair with Leo, he hasn't had any action since Troy's boyfriends mother....

Alwayson wrote: »
    Usually when someone leaves Fair City for a long time they are imaginatively sent off to London by the scriptwriters. However no plausible explanation was given for why such a prominent couple as Jo and Dermot suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth. They haven't even been seen crossing the road in the background!

They're looking for Felix and Alex:D

When's Felix back on our screens he hasn't been about for ages :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

I have to say the show is rapidly going downhill for me. There only decent scenes were the ones with Carol last night.

The middle Dillon (Caoimhe?) is just so over the top. Does anyone know if she has a theatre background? I dont think she's a bad actor or anything just really needs to tone everything down, the audience aren't thick.

I think the youngest Dillon is really good wish they'd give her more to do.

Neasa, I could take or leave as an actress but she is very beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I think i must be the only person who thinks Carol is a poor actress. Everything she says seems too rehearsed. She makes Neasa seem like a good actress....:)
    The bishops have all become too nice....they are like the Waltons now.
    Yes.......finally.......Stephen got a line!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭finnegan2010

JESUS this show is great, the big minx with the capper in the wheel chair.
    Comedy Genius, has anyone approached Comedy Central about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Christy knows now!! :eek:

Poor Christy doesnt know where to go!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

STIG83 wrote: »

Poor fella he deserves better

:eek:
    Yes did you SEE the acting. why is he wasted on fair city? Can he not get on Desperate Housewives or crack CSI ? Shame some talent there
    I took a pic of him Looking shocked on my Iphone, as the acting was so awe inspiring:eek:

:eek:
    Yes did you SEE the acting. why is he wasted on fair city? Can he not get on Desperate Housewives or crack CSI ? Shame some talent there
    I took a pic of him Looking shocked on my Iphone, as the acting was so awe inspiring:eek:

LOL

Tablets wont fix me..... :(

What about some Yokes Christy?:D

If i was Christy i'd have her out on the street by now

• Advertisement

Why's Dean and Finn (only friends a wet day) at each others throats the whole time.

Wonder how many times Dean had to do that scene to pot the black?

Wheelchair man and minx

His plans include.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAONYRLTLYc

Her plans include

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Is the actress who plays Carol pregnant? She is supposed to be getting married soon but she seems to have put on a lot of weight. Most women who are getting married try to lose weight before the big day.

Wonder how many times Dean had to do that scene to pot the black?

Stig, you saying that wasnt CGI? :eek:

Stig, you saying that wasnt CGI? :eek:

After the tram crash in Corrie, FC shouldnt bother wit CGI

After the tram crash in Corrie, FC shouldnt bother wit CGI

That Corrie episode was cool, fires and splosions and all....hang on did you say TRAM Crash? I thought that was an exploding tin of biscuits?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭A.Tomas

Karen23 wrote: »
    I cant be doing with Charlotte Bishop , I know she's only a child but I cant tolerate her at all.

Niamh and Paul's daughter is the worst!

(Zak Dillon a close second):D

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭A.Tomas

Christy finding out about the affair wasn't mentioned in the preview I read.

Took us all by surprise!

They must be finally actually getting on with storylines, instead of spreading them out for years!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

is there actually anything positive you guys can say at all? :rolleyes:

i don't think dean is leaving, i just think that it was the basis of this whole new plan of him starting a catering business or something. just another story line.

poor christy, felt bad for him. he's always getting a bum deal with the women. why was carol so nice to him (when she was makin the pizza) when before she was snappin at him all the time?

i think turlough & neasa are cute .. they look at each other like loved up eejits :) we've all been there! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement