Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

"Hugie has always been a hypochondriac" :confused::confused::confused:
    He fell off his scooter and broke his leg ffs..

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Isn't Keith gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Eradicate

deelite wrote: »
    Isn't Keith gorgeous.

Eh......no! Lol!!

Good ep tonight! I was sure Louie was gonna spill the beans!! Loved Leo tonight too! So funny!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

Thanks for the spoilers Angel. Looking forward to watching it all unfold. Hope you had a good holiday. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

man i hope fair city won't go down the east enders route with all mega depressing story lines! :(

those kitchen trousers on dean are awful! pink? lol

when is tracy coming back? seeing as he's eating the face off caoimhe.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Eradicate

I love ray and Keith in the garage. Very funny. Paul would be an awful boss to have.
    I felt so sorry for christy tonight after Louie was in the shop. Never liked Louie, so really rooting for christy here.

Anyone else think this garage shares thing is going to go pear-shaped

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I thought Louie was going to start crying when he left the shop.

Carol said " Christy deserves more respect than that ".
    Well then, stop cheating on him, you hypocrite. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Thanks for the spoilers Angel. Looking forward to watching it all unfold. Hope you had a good holiday. :)

Thank you, had a great time.. still haven't watched any Fair City yet :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is anyone else finding Louie and Carol now quite boring - it is like the spark and chemistry is gone from them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭optogirl

It's like Groundhog Day - I've seen the same conversation between Louie & Carol about 5 times in the past week. Brutal.

• Advertisement

Seemily Suzanne will be back very soon...:D

angel01 wrote: »
    She didnt last long in London !:)

max life wrote: »
    She didnt last long in London !:)

I am glad, she is a good character!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It's a bit soon for her to return

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Ridiculous.

He got the shares two days ago.

Ive never seen any of them in a pool hall. And he's gambling the shares tonight.

of course, hes going to lose and it will have all sorts of repercussions for the garage..but it's another silly storyline that has no background to it.

Did anybody notice that, in the first scene with Louie and Carol, when he kissed her, the door to the bar was wide open. Anybody could have seen them... If it was supposed to be an affair, they would have closed the door.. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Fittle wrote: »
    Ridiculous.

He got the shares two days ago.

Ive never seen any of them in a pool hall. And he's gambling the shares tonight.

of course, hes going to lose and it will have all sorts of repercussions for the garage..but it's another silly storyline that has no background to it.

Oh absolutely stupid stupid!! They just seem to rush everything! Also, wasnt finn broke a few weeks ago and practically begging to be put up by keith. Now hes flashing credit cards worth tens of thousands.
    Its such lazy scripting.

I didn't like last nights episode - 50 grand on a game of pool. The poor Dillon girl in the "Snooker Hall" pouting (she could do an awful lot better than Dean).

The other thing is when Finn first came in he had an "interest" in the Bishops - I wonder is that how he's come into his financial happiness (well it's not the banks cause they're not lending!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Deported?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Yeah Dean has been such a cocky little a-hole lately. Wasn't nice to see Keith, ray and Dean gang up on her in the pool hall and patronise her. She really is a wojious actress though. I was cringing at her in those scenes at times.

• Advertisement

FAIR City siren Neasa is set to be plunged into grief when her fiance Turlough dies.

Barmaid Neasa Dillon, played by Aoibhin Garrihy, will be left heartbroken after her boyfriend loses his life.

Love blossomed between the unlikely couple, despite the disapproval of Neasa's father Tommy, who had concerns about the age difference between the pair. Despite her father's disapproval, Neasa has been determined to show people in Carrigstown that their love was the real thing and moved in with Turlough at the end of last month, while he purchased a €10,000 engagement ring for the young woman.

But now Neasa's hopes for a bright future with Turlough will be no more - and her lover's death will prove to be a major turning point for her, a source on the Fair City set told the Herald.

"At first, Neasa only came in as the harlot, she was kind of floating around the place, she didn't really have any major problems. But this tragedy will really ground her, it is going to change her. Turlough saw beneath the surface, he encouraged her to be ambitious, to do the things she loves and that's something that no one else had done before so hopefully she'll take that with her going forward," the source explained.

Aoibhin (23), who is from Castleknock, permanently joined the Fair City crew last Autumn and has proven to be a major hit with viewers.

Actress Vivienne Connolly (37) has hit back at reports that she "starved herself" for a TV part. Although she admits that she adopted a tough new eating plan ahead of making her Fair City debut as sexy character Ingrid, she is adamant she would never advocate starvation as a way of losing weight.

"I gave what I thought was a very candid interview about my attitude to health but I was very annoyed when I saw the piece," she explained.

"It became this headline-grabbing thing about me starving myself which is something I would never advocate to anyone, especially as a mum to two children. I would just never do it and anyone who knows me would realise that about me.

The model-turned-actress has spent the past two weeks at RTE's studios in Montrose filming for her new part on the long-running soap.

And the mum to young Ben (6) and Katie (4) hinted that viewers of the programme may not have seen the last of the sexy star on our small screens as the door has been left open for her to return.

Suzanne on the Daily Show yesterday:

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1091223

Around 35 mins in..

pavcro10 wrote: »
    Oh absolutely stupid stupid!! They just seem to rush everything! Also, wasnt finn broke a few weeks ago and practically begging to be put up by keith. Now hes flashing credit cards worth tens of thousands.
    Its such lazy scripting.
    Yeah i completely agree. The first thing i thought when i seen that happen, was how he could affoed that bet when only a month ago, he was short of cash. Where is the continuity in that ?
    Bob stole the show as usual. He is by far the best character in it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

The story lines have really gone downhill since the Damo and Suzanne storyline ended, The Neasa and Turlough story is pretty poor IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Angel, you have some treats in store for you when you catch up on those episodes.

What does everyone think of the cross-dressing story? I think it's being handled fairly sensitively, but I just can't accept Ray in a dress.

Angel, you have some treats in store for you when you catch up on those episodes.

What does everyone think of the cross-dressing story? I think it's being handled fairly sensitively, but I just can't accept Ray in a dress.

:eek::eek:

LMAO! :D

This page has had me laughing away all day..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mac-Vic/163018833735546?v=wall

Yeah it suited Ray in a dress. They went a bit overboard with the whipped cream though...with the watershed and that !:D

Actress Vivienne Connolly (37) has hit back at reports that she "starved herself" for a TV part. Although she admits that she adopted a tough new eating plan ahead of making her Fair City debut as sexy character Ingrid, she is adamant she would never advocate starvation as a way of losing weight.

"I gave what I thought was a very candid interview about my attitude to health but I was very annoyed when I saw the piece," she explained.

"It became this headline-grabbing thing about me starving myself which is something I would never advocate to anyone, especially as a mum to two children. I would just never do it and anyone who knows me would realise that about me. [/B]

I read that article and she did say that she'd been surviving on soup and juices to be "thin" for tv. :mad:

Thin does not equal sexy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

pavcro10 wrote: »
    Yeah Dean has been such a cocky little a-hole lately.

They seem to have Dubalin'd him up a bit as well.. He's really trying to put on more of a howya accent.. really over pronouncing the words..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement