Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Fittle wrote: »
    I think Vivienne is the spitting image of Neasa and should eventually end up being her birth mother (considering neasa doesn't look a bit like any of her family) :)

Angel, can I ask if you work for FC?

Vivienne Bishop looks like Nessa - you should have gone to specsavers...:D

And I can confirm Angel does work for Fair City - she's Louis and Tommy's personal assistant......;)

(She doesn't work for Fair City)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

She looks more like Neasa than her 'real' mother:p

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭nellie07

Louis ex wife................

we thought she looks like a young jackie lavin

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I like Carol's fringe it makes her look younger and thinner and Yvonne also seems to have got a fringe

Niamh next needs a makeover and haircut

Does anyone else think Ingrid and her fella are maybe into drugs and owe money for them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Fittle wrote: »
    I think Vivienne is the spitting image of Neasa and should eventually end up being her birth mother (considering neasa doesn't look a bit like any of her family) :)

Angel, can I ask if you work for FC?

No unfortunately not, I am available though if FC want to employ me in any capacity ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I like Carol's fringe it makes her look younger and thinner and Yvonne also seems to have got a fringe

Niamh next needs a makeover and haircut

Does anyone else think Ingrid and her fella are maybe into drugs and owe money for them?

Yeah I'm starting to wonder now was she Louis's supplier of drugs..... Ingrid will probably end up being the Tracy Barlow of Fair City - which would be brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

julyjane wrote: »
    It was Pizza Action, before that it was a swap shop

Have to say this is where Fair City was getting better. Eamon the business guy who was having the affair with Fiona (Paddy's Daughter) and he comedy from Hughie and Natalie. And Johnny1 and his relationship with Eamon's Daughter. Jimmy and Wayne were also funny at this time (prob the best teen characters in Fair City).

I think I have some of the character names wrong????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Elmo wrote: »
    Have to say this is where Fair City was getting better. Eamon the business guy who was having the affair with Fiona (Paddy's Daughter) and he comedy from Hughie and Natalie. And Johnny1 and his relationship with Eamon's Daughter. Jimmy and Wayne were also funny at this time (prob the best teen characters in Fair City).

I think I have some of the character names wrong????
    Paddys' daughter was Anne. If i remember correctly, Clancy wasnt happy about his daughter being in a relationship with Johnny1

I really feel the writers are overpowering us with the Dillion family I am even sick of the parents now as well as the offspring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 REDWEB

Hadn't watch FC since Christmas but thought I'd check in when I heard Vivienne Connoly was going to be appearing. Must say I was pleasantly surprised! I can't wait to see what happens with her character. There could be some interesting storylines with Ingrid/Yvonne/Carol competing for Louis' attention. Any chance Louis will sell some of his share in McCoy's to Bob who now seems to be in the money again? Don't see any potential lovers for Ingrid though. Maybe Bob? Then he truly would be back on his feet again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

REDWEB wrote: »
    Hadn't watch FC since Christmas but thought I'd check in when I heard Vivienne Connoly was going to be appearing. Must say I was pleasantly surprised! I can't wait to see what happens with her character. There could be some interesting storylines with Ingrid/Yvonne/Carol competing for Louis' attention. Any chance Louis will sell some of his share in McCoy's to Bob who now seems to be in the money again? Don't see any potential lovers for Ingrid though. Maybe Bob? Then he truly would be back on his feet again!
    I really would like to see Bob back behind the bar in McCoys. Hopefully as a part owner. However, can you imagine Louie and Bob as business partners.....GOLD :D

max life wrote: »
    I really would like to see Bob back behind the bar in McCoys. Hopefully as a part owner. However, can you imagine Louie and Bob as business partners.....GOLD :D

Go on the Bobster. Riches to rags to riches! Christy, Bob and Louie behind the bar would be great (although I don't know how they would all draw a wage!). Christy and Carol, Carol and Louie, and Bob with Ingrid(!) as a Lady Macbeth type pulling all their strings

I was thinking Finn or Yvonne maybe :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

And why not both?

Maybe Finn knows her from his time in the states! Think Wayne might chance his arm there too...maybe funding her expensive tastes from Dolores purse. Lots of cold showers coming up in FC with Ingrid around methinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

I think Bob and Yvonne Costello should get together!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

really don't like carol's new hair at all! but yvonne looks nice!

i was wondering if louie's kids would have american accents or not. they didn't speak much anyway. would be wrong to have irish accents for the kids!

Ingrid isn't sticking around for long though ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

How come none of the Dillions have Kilkenny accents?

STIG83 wrote: »
    How come none of the Dillions have Kilkenny accents?

In fairness you could say this about lots of soaps, a lot of characters never have accents from where they are supposed to be from :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

I really feel the writers are overpowering us with the Dillion family I am even sick of the parents now as well as the offspring

I agree, I can't take Judith seriously at all I remember years ago she was in what I think was supposed to be a sitcom called "Upwardly mobile" Pete was in it as well, it was on sunday nights about a family of "common" Dubs who won the lotto and moved to a posh part of Dublin. It wasn't that good TBH

I agree, I can't take Judith seriously at all I remember years ago she was in what I think was supposed to be a sitcom called "Upwardly mobile" Pete was in it as well, it was on sunday nights about a family of "common" Dubs who won the lotto and moved to a posh part of Dublin. It wasn't that good TBH

Thought it was on Friday nights?
    It was an awful show, the guy from Ballykissangel was in it too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

angel01 wrote: »
    In fairness you could say this about lots of soaps, a lot of characters never have accents from where they are supposed to be from :(

Agreed. There is a lot wrong with Fair City in recent times. Maybe instead of met the actor sometime on their website they could have meet the ___________ (Whatever) who would answer questions from viewers who have questions or observations as to what is wrong with fair city and give propper answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

wow that was some scene with neasa!

also, meant to say yesterday ... judith said THURlough like the way renee used to say it lol

Oh yes there was tool in it always in bicycle shorts

angel01 wrote: »
    Michael Sheehan who plays Dean is from Waterford, and in the soap his accent is a Dublin one, ive no idea has he a Dub accent in real life though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Just spotted Malachy in Trivia (RTE 1) and wasn't eating sandwiches :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

wow that was some scene with neasa!
    Brilliant scene, thought herself and Tommy were excellent, very tender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

It is funny to see Carol and Yvonne look very similar lately...they must have the same hairdresser! I thought Carol looks fab with her makeup and her new fringe. Yvonne is forever fabulous in her red jacket - red is a great colour on her.

anyway Neasa did really well with her acting with her dad..great stuff.

• Advertisement

jos28 wrote: »
    Just spotted Malachy in Trivia (RTE 1) and wasn't eating sandwiches :eek:

Dominic was the sandwich king of Carrigstown :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement