Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,204 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Christy brings
    Ali and Lorcan Jnr
    back next week to see Carol so they can be part of the wedding

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Louie is an awful tool isnt he.

The auction begins, the auctioneer asks for 250,000, he does not get it. Louie is standing beside him or close to him. A bid of 190,000 comes in. The Auctioneer asks if the reserve can be lowered. Louie asks to what.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Dominus

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Louie is an awful tool isnt he.

The auction begins, the auctioneer asks for 250,000, he does not get it. Louie is standing beside him or close to him. A bid of 190,000 comes in. The Auctioneer asks if the reserve can be lowered. Louie asks to what.

Ha ha good point!

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

HELP missed a week and not on RTE player anymore can someone please tell me what happened to TOURLOUGH its driving me mad lol ps why is it not available on RTE PLAYER ?????:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Hey guys i missed Tuesday nights episode and the repeat (stupid recording box) Was it revealed why Ingrid wants the money?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Would love to see Renee come back, i always had a thing for her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

cordub wrote: »
    HELP missed a week and not on RTE player anymore can someone please tell me what happened to TOURLOUGH its driving me mad lol ps why is it not available on RTE PLAYER ?????:mad::mad:

Turlough fell trying to reach the mantlepiece or piano or something, a mirror fell on him and glass everywhere :eek:

It was only on the player as a trial and a fall out over equity rights... :(

STIG83 wrote: »

What would she do though? Heather is gone (for the moment) and I don't want to see her after Christy again and prefer Bob without Renee so what else could she do?

angel01 wrote: »
    Turlough fell trying to reach the mantlepiece or piano or something, a mirror fell on him and glass everywhere :eek:

It was only on the player as a trial and a fall out over equity rights... :(

Is that why it not on it? but FC is part of RTE? they cant put their own soap on the player?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

What would she do though? Heather is gone (for the moment) and I don't want to see her after Christy again and prefer Bob without Renee so what else could she do?

Right I think you'll know what I'm going to suggest - she could be a "love interest" for Dolores.....:D

• Advertisement

Have a love triangle between Christy, Carol and Renee. or Renee comes back and ends up with Louis!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Is that why it not on it? but FC is part of RTE? they cant put their own soap on the player?

Yes but the actors are part of a union called equity which to my understanding has the problem with this.
    http://www.irishequity.ie/

Ste- wrote: »
    Yes but the actors are part of a union called equity which to my understanding has the problem with this.
    http://www.irishequity.ie/

What is the difference showing it on telly to the player so?

deelite wrote: »
    Right I think you'll know what I'm going to suggest - she could be a "love interest" for Dolores.....:D

LMAO :D:D
    What is the difference showing it on telly to the player so?

I think its different because now the RTE player can be viewed worldwide (removed the georights as it used to be ireland only) and the union probably wanted more money due to it being viewed on the internet etc...

Shame its not on there but thank the Lord for the UPC DVR player :D

Have a love triangle between Christy, Carol and Renee. or Renee comes back and ends up with Louis!!

I should have thought of that when I was sitting opposite her on the Luas.. did I mention Renee was my old drama teacher (so was Nicola) :):D

blondie7 wrote: »
    Hey guys i missed Tuesday nights episode and the repeat (stupid recording box) Was it revealed why Ingrid wants the money?

Sorry haven't watched yet...

LMAO :D:D

I think its different because now the RTE player can be viewed worldwide (removed the georights as it used to be ireland only) and the union probably wanted more money due to it being viewed on the internet etc...

Shame its not on there but thank the Lord for the UPC DVR player :D

That is good to know at least, do you know can you live games on the RTE website abroad? before you couldnt.

And sorry for going off thread from FC.

I should have thought of that when I was sitting opposite her on the Luas.. did I mention Renee was my old drama teacher (so was Nicola) :):D
    Are you an actress Angel? Thats a claim to fame having Renee has your teacher!! mine is meeting Zumo in a pub in Dublin City Centre exactly nearly a year ago.

Are you an actress Angel? Thats a claim to fame having Renee has your teacher!! mine is meeting Zumo in a pub in Dublin City Centre exactly nearly a year ago.

Oh no... I am going back to my drama teacher in School, we first had Renee and she left on maternity leave and then got Nicola..

Wow. I loved meeting Zumo, such a nice quiet guy (least he was when he met me & Deelite) :pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

blondie7 wrote: »

No, not yet. Ingrid and Russell have just said they need the money soon or they are in trouble.
    I'm guessing when Louie finds out the reason, he'll flip his lid as he probably didn't need to sell the Hungry Pig,...... especially now that Bob has bought it,....and to make matters worse, for less than Bob originally offered! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ooopss wrong thread...

Oh no... I am going back to my drama teacher in School, we first had Renee and she left on maternity leave and then got Nicola..

Wow. I loved meeting Zumo, such a nice quiet guy (least he was when he met me & Deelite) :pac::D

Here the pic when i met Zumo, im on the right hand side.

Here the pic when i met Zumo, im on the right hand side.

Great pic, you all look great! :D

Great pic, you all look great! :D

Thanks Angel,the other guy with me asked Patrick would it be ok to take a photo, he said no prob, was really a nice guy, i remember at the time in FC, Damien was working as the debt collector and he had to collect money from Eileen Bishop AFAIR, then Zumo came along and threatened Damien and stole the money back, i said to Patrick to give Damien back his money!! he laughed at it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 wine lover

I agree. She was a very strong actress. Would love to see her back, with money and in competition with Bob and Christy, nothing sexier than a woman with power, no matter what age.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Why the hysteria because Neasa is not in her room:confused:

Fittle wrote: »
    Why the hysteria because Neasa is not in her room:confused:

Yeah a bit ott... And Neasa has spent more time mourning Turlough than she ever spent in his company...

Robert's "process of elimination" was hilarious... Decco has form... lol :D

Jim Carrey must be hard on times at the moment, FC must be his back up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

what happened tourlough????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement