Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

She didn't mention Finbarr's Class with Hilda Fay

4:33 in very little of it shown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

STIG83 wrote: »
    When Carol and Billy were doing any of the abuse scenes they were way more intense than Damien and Suzanne.

God yeah, when you compare the two... But I guess that's the difference between the quality of actors.. Aisling O'Neill is a great actress, and Stuart Dunne is even scarier in real life.. I think he's a method actor..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

God yeah, when you compare the two... But I guess that's the difference between the quality of actors.. Aisling O'Neill is a great actress, and Stuart Dunne is even scarier in real life.. I think he's a method actor..

I remember when Jason Byrne had a chat show many years ago, Stuart Dunne was on it, and was talking bout FC, he described Billy Meehan "as Bosco on acid"
    I had to laugh when he said it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Eileen Bishop looked stunning the other night when she was on her "date" with Ray.

I hope Sarah uses her "investigation skills" soon and digs up some dirt on Tommy - he's starting to scare me now.

That Ingrid really knows how to push Louie's buttons I want her back already (even before she leaves).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

deelite wrote: »
    Eileen Bishop looked stunning the other night when she was on her "date" with Ray.

Stunning:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

Fittle wrote: »
    Stunning:confused:

The older the fiddle, the sweeter the tune :D

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

julyjane wrote: »
    The older the fiddle, the sweeter the tune :D

Hence my diabetic attack when Eileen got her hair done. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

deelite wrote: »
    I hope Sarah uses her "investigation skills" soon and digs up some dirt on Tommy - he's starting to scare me now.

DEFINITELY! would love to see what juicy bits the dillons are hiding about tommy! :D

DEFINITELY! would love to see what juicy bits the dillons are hiding about tommy! :D

They need to be livened up a bit, a bit boring at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

Betcha they're in the Witness Protection Programme, or Tommy is an undercover detective running a stall and gathering intelligence on the Bishops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

julyjane wrote: »
    Betcha they're in the Witness Protection Programme, or Tommy is an undercover detective running a stall and gathering intelligence on the Bishops.
    Well, to be fair, that's more plausible than the Neasa/Turlough storyline. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Neasa is looking rough.

Is the actress who plays Suzanne pregnant?? She looked it in he lat scene.

Jimmy and Darren got a mention!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Vivienne Connolly is hawt :)

amdublin wrote: »
    Vivienne Connolly is hawt :)

She some bird in fairness

Have to agree..she's a stunner alright...wish I knew her secret to looking so well at her age!

Aw Ingrid is gone :(

A bit weird giving your own daughter a foot massage :confused:

Tommy Dillon rubbing his daughter's feet ?? I thought that was very odd.. What's next will we see him leaving her bedroom in the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH poor old LOUIS hes a great whinger who would have guessed he had a heart lol:mad:

• Advertisement

Tommy Dillon rubbing his daughter's feet ?? I thought that was very odd.. What's next will we see him leaving her bedroom in the morning?

Maybe that will be their next story line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

lol at Bela

"they've made their own lives in Australia"

more like they've left the series and if they were to come back, they'd probably be re-cast. Again. :rolleyes:

Maybe that will be their next story line

I did think that was a bit inappropriate behavior!!

And I also just saw Zumo's real name in the credits...

It's Patrick Fitzpatrick:eek::eek:

What was his mother thinking!!

Louis has proved that boys do cry

Louis has proved that boys do cry

I dunno, I thought he was poor enough tonight, acting-wise.. Best line of the night was Ray's "I dont want to wake up with a horse's head in the bed"... lol..

Just read this on another website
    Next week on Fair City, Tommy Dillon drops the hand on Caoimhe, to make Neasa jealous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I cant believe that nobody in Carrigstown ( apart from Bob and Neasa ) has copped on about Louie and Carol having an affair. Even when she is not working in the pub, they are still always together. When they are both behind the bar, they are standing together like a couple, whispering to each other. Talk about obvious. Only Ingrid thought they were together.

max life wrote: »
    I cant believe that nobody in Carrigstown ( apart from Bob and Neasa ) has copped on about Louie and Carol having an affair. Even when she is not working in the pub, they are still always together. When they are both behind the bar, they are standing together like a couple, whispering to each other. Talk about obvious. Only Ingrid thought they were together.

Its one of the many mysteries of soapland, everybody is oblivious to what is going on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I dunno, I thought he was poor enough tonight, acting-wise..
    I think Louie is a very average actor, but his crying scene tonight was awful. Very amateurish and not very realistic

Found this article on Patrick Fitzpatrick, the guy has had it rough with personal tragedies.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/%27Work+helped+me+cope+when+my+mum+died%27+Fair+City+hard+man+reveals...-a0223875588

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Whats the chances that Christy will come back and finish it with Carol. Maybe Hughie's been talking some sense into him and he will come back and end it before she dumps him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement