Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,197 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lorcan got very big

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Great to see Ali back. I always liked her character

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Yer man who plays Finn is actually a pretty good actor I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Evennia

pavcro10 wrote: »
    Who???

Only in for the sale of the Hungry Pig..had it recorded..wud love to see him again!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Evennia

angel01 wrote: »
    Welcome to the thread :)

Thank u!! big fan..:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I didn't know why he fired him, I thought it was a little random to be honest. ...

I think Bob fired Dean because when Bob was giving his speech to the regulars in McCoys (last year) - and was looking for "just one friend" - Leo went to stand up to be Bob's friend but Dean said "Sit Down DA"....:D

Now back to more important matters - why does Carol need to look into b&b's when she has a lovely apartment (Eileen has left it to live in Monastery Road). Unless I'm missing something.

I don't want Barry to have an affair - he's played that role before and it's not nice especially when he gets his heartbroken. I think Jo will be organically smittened with the devilish Tommy.

Sarah I feel could end up with Louie - on that matter how the hell is Sarah affording her mortgage now (all her flatmates are gone).

deelite wrote: »
    I think Bob fired Dean because when Bob was giving his speech to the regulars in McCoys (last year) - and was looking for "just one friend" - Leo went to stand up to be Bob's friend but Dean said "Sit Down DA"....:D

Now back to more important matters - why does Carol need to look into b&b's when she has a lovely apartment (Eileen has left it to live in Monastery Road). Unless I'm missing something.

I don't want Barry to have an affair - he's played that role before and it's not nice especially when he gets his heartbroken. I think Jo will be organically smittened with the devilish Tommy.

Sarah I feel could end up with Louie - on that matter how the hell is Sarah affording her mortgage now (all her flatmates are gone).

Who is living in Carol's flat now or did she sell it?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who is living in Carol's flat now or did she sell it?

Probably Felix:D

Wasnt Renee, Heather and Brendan living there at some stage :confused:

I think Carol was hiding them from Deegan just before they legged it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Yer man who plays Finn is actually a pretty good actor I think!

The jury is still out on him I think. He's a bit ott

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Probably Felix:D

:D:D:D

Well we will see a new actor playing Felix I believe or maybe the character is gone...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Fittle wrote: »
    Yes it was.

And Tracy (FC - Hilda Fay) played a one 'man' show a few years back in The Woman who walked into doors. Have to say, it was fab.

I saw that too in The Helix and she was brilliant. Powerful performance

Well done Dee, I had forgotten about that.. :eek:

I even had a dream about Leo last night.. still smile when I think back to meeting him, what a great guy he is..:D

Oh yes, would love Tommy to get a good juicy storyline!

I wont put Sarah with anyone I wish she would leave - Louie should get back with Yvonne

I wont put Sarah with anyone I wish she would leave - Louie should get back with Yvonne

I don't like the character of Sarah much.. I wouldn't put Yvonne with Louie.. she is made for Bob :D

I don't like the character of Sarah much.. I wouldn't put Yvonne with Louie.. she is made for Bob :D

Who? Sarah or Yvonne?

Who? Sarah or Yvonne?

Yvonne! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

I think they are definitely staging Bob & Sarah the romance that will go belly up!
    I agree Finn is not a bad actor.
    Poor auld Bella is surely about to be ousted!

Kazbah wrote: »
    I think they are definitely staging Bob & Sarah the romance that will go belly up!
    I agree Finn is not a bad actor.
    Poor auld Bella is surely about to be ousted!

I'm still banking on Bob getting together with Ingrid - that would really get under Louie's skin.

Finn - more questions surrounding him than answers - where the hell did he get all that money?

Bella - I wish they'd bring back a few of his old flames (with kids in tow) - that would soften his bank balance for him.

I would like to know -

Who's living in Carol's flat?
    Where are those rickshaws gone?
    When is Damo & Mark's sister coming back in to thump Suzanne?
    Where's Ruth?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

I'm still banking on Bob getting together with Ingrid - that would really get under Louie's skin.

Finn - more questions surrounding him than answers - where the hell did he get all that money?

Bella - I wish they'd bring back a few of his old flames (with kids in tow) - that would soften his bank balance for him.

I would like to know -

Where's Ruth?

And I would like to know where's Yvonnes baby, that Niamh and Paul are raising and that Yvonne (and everyone in Carrigstown) is yet to mention?

Am I imagining it, or did Sarah have a different personality back in the day - she was always a 'strong' woman, always very sure of herself. Became a teacher and proud of her career etc. She turned into a pretty insecure woman a while back...always second guessing herself etc - did something happen to her (some drama I missed) or something??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

And I would like to know where's Yvonnes baby, that Niamh and Paul are raising and that Yvonne (and everyone in Carrigstown) is yet to mention?

Am I imagining it, or did Sarah have a different personality back in the day - she was always a 'strong' woman, always very sure of herself. Became a teacher and proud of her career etc. She turned into a pretty insecure woman a while back...always second guessing herself etc - did something happen to her (some drama I missed) or something??
    I agree, Sarah was a really gutsy character. Very strong and hilariously sarcastic. The writers have really dumbed her down. I would love to see the old Sarah back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Eradicate

I think Bob fired Dean because when Bob was giving his speech to the regulars in McCoys (last year) - and was looking for "just one friend" - Leo went to stand up to be Bob's friend but Dean said "Sit Down DA"....:D).

I remember the scene but don't recall that. That's pretty petty from Bob. Really dislike his character (I guess you are supposed to)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Tapes

Fair City has the worst continuity that i have ever seen in a soap.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Where's Ruth?

It's the recession after Yvonne left she found it difficult to get another tenant. :rolleyes:

Rickshaws???

Damo & Mark's sister is in London while writing for the indo :rolleyes:

She has become an extra.

She used to be quite good at poker - she hasn't had a poker night for a long time now.

Eradicate wrote: »
    I remember the scene but don't recall that. That's pretty petty from Bob. Really dislike his character (I guess you are supposed to)

I remember the scene so well I nearly stood up and shouted "I'll be your friend Bob".:D

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

I think we've heard quite a bit about the baby, but then my tolerance for baby talk is probably low. I was a little worried that once Niamh became a mother, that was all she ws going to be. Two years of nappies and teething would make me eat my TV licence.

I think Finn is a pretty good actor, but I find the character very dull. I can't get a handle on him at all. What's he there for? He has moved from New York to Carrigstown without much reason, and it's not as if he's doing anything interesting there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

I am just wondering if this is the MOST VIEWED thread on Boards????????

Over seven hundred thousand views!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And over eleven thousand replies!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a show I love to hate:D:D Incredible!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I am just wondering if this is the MOST VIEWED thread on Boards????????

No* that would be the Bad beat/Moan/Venting Thread, and now for something completely different. thread on the Poker Forum which currently has 109,535 posts and 4,315,478 views.

This thread by comparison has 11,939 post and 707,304 views which isn't bad but is nowhere close to the top spot.

*Use the topmost menu and select boards.ie->Top Statistics->Threads:Most Posts & Threads:Most Views

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement