Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,189 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Former Emmerdale star Verity Rushworth has revealed that she would like a role in Fair City.

The actress, who played Donna Windsor in the ITV1 soap, is due to visit Dublin next month to star in The Sound Of Music and confessed that she wants an Irish TV role.

"I'd just love it if I got to do a show like that. I've heard Dublin's just fabulous," she told the Herald.

"If they are looking for a young girl to come and stir up some drama on the show, then I'm just the person for them.

"I'd be more than happy for them to give me a call. I have lots of friends in Ireland. One of my best friends comes from Bangor, so it's somewhere I've always wanted to come and work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Former Emmerdale star Verity Rushworth has revealed that she would like a role in Fair City.

The actress, who played Donna Windsor in the ITV1 soap, is due to visit Dublin next month to star in The Sound Of Music and confessed that she wants an Irish TV role.

"I'd just love it if I got to do a show like that. I've heard Dublin's just fabulous," she told the Herald.

"If they are looking for a young girl to come and stir up some drama on the show, then I'm just the person for them.

"I'd be more than happy for them to give me a call. I have lots of friends in Ireland. One of my best friends comes from Bangor, so it's somewhere I've always wanted to come and work.

How the mighty fall :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hmmm, looks like the new Bishop cousin may be a love interest for Robert - I hope so, he needs a good storyline... Looking forward to her arrival...

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/2011/0325/sash.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Great to see Robert back....very funny on thursday....:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Hmmm, looks like the new Bishop cousin may be a love interest for Robert - I hope so, he needs a good storyline... Looking forward to her arrival...

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/2011/0325/sash.html

Will the Bishops become the Dingles of Carraigstown with all the introducing of new characters who are related.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Will the Bishops become the Dingles of Carraigstown with all the introducing of new characters who are related.

I hope so. The Dingles kick ass! :D

I really like the Station by the way - its the type of bar I'd hang out in, although they should keep Esther, Barry & Co in McCoys as they bring down the coolness of the Station...

I hope so. The Dingles kick ass! :D

So do i, but i dont think the Bishops would stand a chance against the Dingles when it comes what they do best.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I think that Carol is pregnant and the next big storyline will be revolve around who the daddy is, Louis or Christy.....if the scriptwriters have a bit of imagination it could be very interesting in Fair City for the next while ;):D

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I think that Carol is pregnant and the next big storyline will be revolve around who the daddy is, Louis or Christy.....if the scriptwriters have a bit of imagination it could be very interesting in Fair City for the next while ;):D

I really hope it is Christy's baby

I really feel sorry for Christy - Louie and Bob are horrible to him

I really hope it is Christy's baby

I really feel sorry for Christy - Louie and Bob are horrible to him
    Do agree with my theory that Carol is more than likely pregnant???

• Advertisement

Do agree with my theory that Carol is more than likely pregnant???

I hope it is true

Carol the scarlet woman wearing a red dress behind the bar tonight :p announcing she is moving in with Louie (I gotta say zero chemistry between them now)

How the hell does Dean stick Caoimhe :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

Because that's never been done before :rolleyes:

julyjane wrote: »
    Because that's never been done before :rolleyes:
    We are talking Fair City here - low on budget and low on imagination... However, it would make a decent storyline in this instance IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

We are talking Fair City here - low on budget and low on imagination... However, it would make a decent storyline in this instance IMO

But it would also drag this storyline on for another year:eek::eek:. And then they'd have a baby...and we'd never ever see it again...like yvonnes baby:rolleyes:

00046312-545.jpg

Dust off your best pjs! There's a new Bishop about.

Eileen arrives back to Carrigstown this week with a new Bishop in tow. Sash is the 20 year old grand-niece of Eileen and 2nd cousin to Zumo, Decco, Denzo and Charlotte.

A headstrong and no-nonsense girl, she will make waves in Carrigstown, not least because she chooses to wear pyjamas in public. With a drug addict for a mother, Sash has had a tough upbringing. Her arrival in Carrigstown is closely followed by another intimidating relative.

Why is he after her? And, if Sash plans to stay around, how will the other residents feel about her? And what will she think of life in this community?
    Sash Bishop is played by Stephanie Kelly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

that red dress was a bit mad to see on carol last night...
    i'd love to see her pregnant with a 'who is the father' baby. LOL
    liked christy with bob in the shop "i don't even care" ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

angel01 wrote: »
    00046312-545.jpg

Eileen arrives back to Carrigstown this week with a new Bishop in tow. Sash is the 20 year old grand-niece of Eileen and 2nd cousin to Zumo, Decco, Denzo and Charlotte.

A headstrong and no-nonsense girl, she will make waves in Carrigstown, not least because she chooses to wear pyjamas in public. With a drug addict for a mother, Sash has had a tough upbringing. Her arrival in Carrigstown is closely followed by another intimidating relative.

Why is he after her? And, if Sash plans to stay around, how will the other residents feel about her? And what will she think of life in this community?

She is a bit of eye candy!!

max life wrote: »
    Great to see Robert back....very funny on thursday....:)

That scene with him and Wayne was hilarious!!

00046312-545.jpg

She is suppose to be 20 :eek: from the pic above I'd say mid 30s

00046312-545.jpg

Who will have her first. Paul................................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

nah, Paul doesn't do working class.....reckon she looks like Keith's type

Dean or Finn me thinks

Christy might be on the rebound too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Dean or Finn me thinks

My money is on Yvonne ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Not good looking and doesn't look rough enough.

Not good looking and doesn't look rough enough.

You haven't seen her in her PJ's yet ;)

STIG83 wrote: »
    Christy might be on the rebound too!!

Bella must be getting itchy feet. Its a long time since he went after any woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭NeedaNewName

/Stands up

My Name is NeedaNewName and I watch Fair City.

Started of innocently enough ya know. Was just the TV turned on in the corner of the toy room and I heard about the man abuse Amen story line so I thought I'd see what it was about.

I never thought it would end up like this. I mean that what we all say isn't it?

I mentioned it to a few people and was met with scorn.

Now I fear I'll miss an episode.

Sure you have to have your little guilty pleasures :)

bob Charles is a bad man mad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

deelite wrote: »
    My money is on Yvonne ;)

Robert seems to have his eye on her in that photo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Not only am I a Fair City fan but I also really fancy Robert!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement