Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

angel01 wrote: »
    I couldn't help myself laughing at Troy and his mates at the pub, it was very funny and with Leo at the bar, it was hilarious :D:D

Has to be one of the worst scenes ever in the soap. But did anyone hears Paul's one liner tonight: "The was you spell gold-dust these days is J-O-B" Does the Fair City box set come with a cyanide capsule or a shotgun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Has to be one of the worst scenes ever in the soap. But did anyone hears Paul's one liner tonight: "The was you spell gold-dust these days is J-O-B".

I liked Sarah's line to Keith, when he was hinting at hooking up: "Are you familiar with the phrase Appalling Vista?"

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭nellie07

lol yeah that was brilliant but nothing competes with 'do I look like a bleedin sat nav'!! when that criminal guy was asked for directions!!:p

gogglebok wrote: »
    I liked Sarah's line to Keith, when he was hinting at hooking up: "Are you familiar with the phrase Appalling Vista?"

So Fair City are commenting on Operating Systems now, as well as its usual social commentary. To be fair, Vista is appalling, I'm an XP man myself.

Seriously though, I think we need to get Hilda Fay and Aisling O'Neill back from holidays to save Fair City, it's an emergency. Has been awful for the last few weeks. And Ray back as well.

look on the bright side, Robin is gone,

anyone notice cleo keeps scrunching up her face, its driving me nuts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

gogglebok wrote: »
    So amateurish. You wouldn't get it in a student play.?

Now now, I think you would!

it was savage (bad) unreal they were all talking loudly in the bar over music that wasnt well 'loud' lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

JP Liz wrote: »
    Who plays Robert? He looks familiar

Sam Corry, played the original nurse Alex in The Clinic. (Thought he looked better in that though, must have been the nurse element)

Think I am going to love this guy, loved Louis' reaction to his gourmet critic last night. :D

louis is an 'a hole'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

dean is soooooooooooooooo hot :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

New cop is majorly getting on my nerves. He possibly couldn't be any worse of a character. I mean him and Sarah in the Community Center, could he have been any worse!

Some acting lessons may not go astray!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭b12mearse

what is the deal with this cass fella eh? OMG!!!Rrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh:mad:

b12mearse wrote: »
    what is the deal with this cass fella eh? OMG!!!Rrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh:mad:

Hopefully he'll be leaving our screens soon too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Cass is very annoying to watch :mad:

Cleo is bugging me now too with her dreadful facial expressions aaaaaaaaaargh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

nellie07 wrote: »
    louis is an 'a hole'

Cute though :D

You think :D00021927-279.jpg

Not a patch on his brother :rolleyes:

Seamus-Moran-2001.jpg

perhaps a visit here :rolleyes: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1012

no no no no no no NO!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

I agree about Cleo! :eek: She pulls these ridiculous faces and can only act angry!! Cass is kinda bugging me too! I like the new robert guy though, hes great!:D

I just finished watching last nights episode! The show is really funny at the moment! I suppose it had to lighten up after Domonic and Annetes drunken boozing!! I LOVED the barbeque scene! Leo is soooooooo great! I love him! Cass to Doug "Dont drink, your brain will thank you" Leo "His WHAT!!". Ok its not that funny when i write it, but the way he said it was funny!! so there!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

in the preview for sunday. who was orlaith talking about being gay?? Dean or Robert?? Oh i hate Louie! He is such a p***k!! I like Cass, hes funny

• Advertisement

i odnt know... please say its not dean!

JaneyP wrote: »
    in the preview for sunday. who was orlaith talking about being gay?? Dean or Robert??

It's probably Robert. As much as i'd like it to be Dean, I doubt they'd have both Dowling boys gay. If they did, Leo should be gay as well. :D
    JaneyP wrote: »
    I like Cass, hes funny

You must be one of the few. His old man rants are beginning to wear thin on me now. Did anyone else notice that when he had his barbeque every Tom, Dick and Leo were there but none of his grandchildren were invited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭b12mearse

i think they introduced this cass fella because of the recession. they needed somebody for the viewers to focus all there bitterness on.
    somebody beneath them...somebody not worthy of life...cass

Storyline again is absolutely bizarre again this week. The guy Robert. Like a naive 12 year old kid.

"I have to tell the guards", knowing his cousin will be banged up. Doesnt ponder over his decision, just walks out the door like he's going for a bag of sugar. And where does he go to find the guard - McCoy's ... wtf???

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

MaryCat! wrote: »
    drunken boozing

The worst kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭robo

Yep that story is woeful...do they really think that someone would do that...Robert is not like a real life character. Is he just the most honest man in the world????

Although I think that if him & Cleo get together, it will be a hoot! Mr. Honesty and Ms. Can't hold her tongue!

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

Robert's mental, what's the story with him?

Also about some fella being gay, they might not actually be and Orlaith is just saying that.
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Is Robert incapable of telling a lie? He seems to take everything literally! I like him though, the other characters reactions are funny to him!

Like the other night Orlaith said "What do a physio and a chef have in common"

Robert "The two of us like to eat"

Dean "Thats true......Strange but true!"

Re the barbeque? Very true, why wasnt Sean and Catriona there? I dont like the way, characters like Sean just disappear for no reason and come back months later.

MaryCat! wrote: »
    Re the barbeque? Very true, why wasnt Sean and Catriona there? I dont like the way, characters like Sean just disappear for no reason and come back months later.

The guy who plays Sean is doing his leaving this year I think so it could have something to with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

LOL AHAHAHAHHAAHA Robert is so funny
    Love him :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement