Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Vivienne blackmailed Judith into giving her the job back. (Judith prescribed meds for a younger patient in the patient's mam's name so she could get the meds on the Medical Card & Vivienne threatened to tell)

Then Charlotte (of the amazing wigs) went "missing" (she was in Eileen's house with her brother) and Judith was kind to Vivienne.

I don't think they area 'zackly friends - but at least they are civil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Ok, I know I said i was switching off but I wanted to see the girl in her pjs tonight.

That man - uncle baz - has GOT TO BE THE WORST ACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN OR HEARD IN MY LIFE:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    I have seen better acting at my childs christmas play by a bunch of 6yr olds.
    Disgraceful and surely they could have gotten someone better to play the part that him:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When did Vivienne and Judith becomes friends again :confused: Vivienne stole prescription pads and blackmailed Judith to get her job back
    Vivienne blackmailed Judith into giving her the job back. (Judith prescribed meds for a younger patient in the patient's mam's name so she could get the meds on the Medical Card & Vivienne threatened to tell)

Then Charlotte (of the amazing wigs) went "missing" (she was in Eileen's house with her brother) and Judith was kind to Vivienne.

I don't think they area 'zackly friends - but at least they are civil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Surely Baz has the worst accent to have hit a soap :eek:

I love Wayne and I absolutely agree with his sentiment on Mother's day :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

any chance Vivienne might wash her hair sometime soon

• Advertisement

I don't know who's accent is worse .. Sash or Baz :eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

Sash's accent reminds me of Catherine Lynch on Wagons Den.

How did Baz know what Charlotte looked like. When she came out of Phelans shop he said, "Howya Charlotte" ???

How did Baz know what Charlotte looked like. When she came out of Phelans shop he said, "Howya Charlotte" ???

Yeah and in the next breath he said 'I've never met ya..'

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

At least they got Baz from the same acting school as the rest of the bishops!! :D . Awful, just awful!! Whoever is in charge of casting out there needs to be fired!

pavcro10 wrote: »
    At least they got Baz from the same acting school as the rest of the bishops!! :D . Awful, just awful!! Whoever is in charge of casting out there needs to be fired!

I like the rest of the Bishops but Sash and Baz are terrible, especially Baz :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Baz is atrocious, seriously how did he get past the audition. Truly appalling !

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭rogercar

Overall I thought the episode was one of the best in a long time - dramatic! However I also thought Baz was good and has great potential but his accent was irritating me and I wouldn't like to have to listen to him for long. How did he recognise Charlotte? How did Decco or was it Denzo manage to get his mobile number to ring him? Typical of FC, they never bother too much with attention to detail. As for Sash, how old is she supposed to be, twenty? More like early thirties!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 wine lover

That is the worst episode ever! One bad actor after another. Think again Fair City.

Equally I thought the Bishop boys played a blinder as did Eileen. Maybe Baz will tone it down abit and in time, if he sticks around we will get to like him.

rogercar wrote: »
    if he sticks around we will get to like him.

Eh, speak for yourself:D I'm defo switchin off now!

Fittle wrote: »
    Eh, speak for yourself:D I'm defo switchin off now!
    Ah have abit of compassion for the man:D. I presume alot of it is to do with how he was directed.

rogercar wrote: »
    Ah have abit of compassion for the man:D. I presume alot of it is to do with how he was directed.

You've WAY too much compassion;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,189 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Baz is Eileen's son in law yet he way looks older than her :p

How is Sash related to Eileen? Is she her granddaughter and what age is Sash suppose to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

How is Sash related to Eileen? Is she her granddaughter and what age is Sash suppose to be?
    I think she is supposed to be around 20. She looks way older though. Great to see Robert back in it cos he is one of my favourite characters. He is funny when he is being serious. I would love to see him and Sash getting it on...chalk and cheese :)
    Niamh looked awful in that dress. It looked like she was wearing a tent!!:D
    Eileens' acting tonight was terrible when she had her panic attack...so overdramatic and it looked like she was reading the lines.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

angel01 wrote: »
    Surely Baz has the worst accent to have hit a soap :eek:

What a pain in the Arse he is going to be. Sky Box and fast forward i think.

• Advertisement

Paddy must have told him when they met. The next question is how would Paddy know. Have they lads given him photos.

jos28 wrote: »
    Baz is atrocious, seriously how did he get past the audition. Truly appalling !

He sounds like someone in the Mafia films.

It is quite possible for him to be as old if not older than Eileen. I am sure everyone can think of at least one such example of this in real life

[QUOTE=JP
    How is Sash related to Eileen? Is she her granddaughter and what age is Sash suppose to be?[/QUOTE]

Either Sash's Grandmother/Grandfather is a sister/brother to Eileen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Sash is from Ballymun , I've seen her in a play in The Axis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Baz has been in it a few times during recent years. He had short hair then. A "salt of the earth" character.

BRING BACK MICK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Baz has been in it a few times during recent years. He had short hair then. A "salt of the earth" character.

BRING BACK MICK.

Looks quite different

0003379b546.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Rogercar!! Are you a bishop? :D
    That was easily the worst acting I have ever seen over the course of an episode! Baz is Felix-bad!! Possibly worse! Eileen is the same and so is Zumo!! Dreadful, dreadful!! It makes me mad!! I defend fair city to the hilt in work and then they go and put that garbage on tonight!! Fair city writers/producers!! Here is a message! Heed it!! The bishops are grand for a sideshow! But put them in any situation where acting is required, where they have to interpret a storyline, or they are the main focus of the show for a given time, THIS happens!!! I couldn't do my usual and fast play their scenes tonight, because they were in every one!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

angel01 wrote: »
    I don't know who's accent is worse .. Sash or Baz :eek::eek::eek:
    They are both really shocking :eek: :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Deise Tom wrote: »
    It is quite possible for him to be as old if not older than Eileen. I am sure everyone can think of at least one such example of this in real life
    Yea it is possible, I went to school with a girl who was eight years older than her uncle :D it does happen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement