Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭baldbear

I think
    Sarah
    is going to be killed. There will be a bit of guilt over giving Deegan information and then when Barry finds out he will push them and they will hit there head and die!!!! the drama....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 misty456

Jo whinging far too much and on every episode she appears in.

Characters I would not miss

Dearbhla
    Suzanne
    Rita
    Barry
    Tommy
    Judith
    Caoimhe
    Jo
    McAleer
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭starryeye

I miss Eunice and Hannah. Enjoyed them. They were very talented and brought humour to the show. Poor Eunice and Hannah ( Joan O'Hara and Pat Leavy - Rest In Peace)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭starryeye

Did the actress who played Helen Doyle ever act again after Fair City? I never heard anything about her since that time. Does anyone know anything about where she is now? (Kira Carroll was her name)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Is it only in Fair City that a female Cop talking to a child about a child abuse case or a suspected case that they wear their uniform.

• Advertisement

I just read RTE entertainment interview with Nessa. I won't spoil it for people who prefer to be kept in suspense but this is the second time Barry is in this situation. A little bit too unbelievable to have this happening twice to the same person in the same soap.

Are Pat Nolan (Barry) and Mick Nolan (Ray) brothers? Is it merely a coincidence that they share the same surname?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I heard Turlough voicing the ad for the new police cameras.. Has anybody told Neasa?

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

misty456 wrote: »
    Jo whinging far too much and on every episode she appears in.

Characters I would not miss

Dearbhla
    Suzanne
    Rita
    Barry
    Tommy
    Judith
    Caoimhe
    Jo
    McAleer
    Sarah

Barry's
    murder spree
    is going to keep him busy so. :eek:

I agree with you on a few of these, but I think there is some good stuff to come from Dearbhla. We've only seen her playing the same scene over and over recently. (Huffing about housework, complaining about having to study, stomping off to her room.) But that's about the writing rather than the character or the actress. I think once they give her something to do she could be very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I just read RTE entertainment interview with Nessa. I won't spoil it for people who prefer to be kept in suspense but this is the second time Barry is in this situation. A little bit too unbelievable to have this happening twice to the same person in the same soap.

Are Pat Nolan (Barry) and Mick Nolan (Ray) brothers? Is it merely a coincidence that they share the same surname?

Not really because people with a grudge can just say "well he has done it before" and use it as excuse.

I think Pat Nolan who plays Barry is doing a fab job with this storyline.

Looks like it will be Jo and Tommy having that affair :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I find Tommy to be boring. Give him a storyline worth watching.

I still maintain that Tommy is going to break Judith's heart (I bet he's going to be a right love rat :D). I sense he's had multiple affairs in Kilkenny probably with his daughters friends.

Funny feeling Louie has tired of Carol already.;)

• Advertisement

deelite wrote: »
    I still maintain that Tommy is going to break Judith's heart (I bet he's going to be a right love rat :D). I sense he's had multiple affairs in Kilkenny probably with his daughters friends.

I was thinking more along the lines of... Tommy having had affairs with good friends of Judith.. maybe a previous history with Vivienne ;):D

Not at all...:P I wish Carol would stop going to see Christy, move on Carol... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 REDWEB

deelite wrote: »

Breaking news on Tommy!

Spoiler ALERT:
    Tommy has an affair with JO!

Have it on good authority from an insider...

What do you think about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

So there is a shortlist of 5 of who actually dies..
    Paul, Niamh, Yvonne, Denzo & Sarah
    I dont mind if its one of the last 3....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

max life wrote: »
    So there is a shortlist of 5 of who actually dies..
    Paul, Niamh, Yvonne, Denzo & Sarah
    I dont mind if its one of the last 3....

Well it definitely isn't
    Yvonne or Denzo

REDWEB wrote: »
    Breaking news on Tommy!

Spoiler ALERT:
    Tommy has an affair with JO!

Have it on good authority from an insider...

What do you think about that?

That much was obvious from last nights episode...:D

angel01 wrote: »

D'oh! Missed it due to football! Will watch this afternoon. There goes my big scoop!

Strange combination though,
    she is about 6 inches and 6 stone bigger than him!

angel01 wrote: »

Ha! Just watched it. Very obvious!

Flicking forward to tonights episode on UPC box it said:
    "Tommy offers to help Jo by making some wood..."!

Unfortunate place for preview to be cut off but if that's not foreshadowing I don't know what is!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Biscuits Brown

so did Laura come back yet?
    Is it the same actress i.e. the novelist/Cambridge graduate?

Claudia Carroll (Nicola) came back for a while so I guess it's possible

so did Laura come back yet?
    Is it the same actress i.e. the novelist/Cambridge graduate?

Claudia Carroll (Nicola) came back for a while so I guess it's possible

Not yet... She is in the show from next Tuesday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

I'm laughing at the fact that Eileen is supposed to be a 'hard-woman' moneylender.

She is no peggy mitchell:rolleyes: She's not even a 'matriach' in the Dublin sense of the word...or perhaps it's just because she is such a bad actress that this makes no sense to me!

• Advertisement

I am glad that Tommy gets a storyline at last even if I can't see him and Jo as a good combination together.

Glad to see Pat Nolan getting a significant plot in the show at last as he is a very good actor but it is a pity that he did not get a more interesting character to play down through the years.

I hope Dearbhla gets a good storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,189 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Eileen says she heard some of Charlotte's frtiends talking about what Barry did and now Deegan has a case to investigate, surely Charlotte's friends would be questioned and why didnt Vivienne tell Deegan that Eileen was lying :confused:

Tommy seems to have got verty flirty all of a sudden

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I heard Turlough voicing the ad for the new police cameras.. Has anybody told Neasa?
    I noticed that alright. I thought they had a ouija board in the back of the van.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

jos28 wrote: »
    I noticed that alright. I thought they had a ouija board in the back of the van.

dont know about the ouja board, but I'd say they have a fire extinguisher at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭SuperDude87

The best part of last night's episode was

*Enter Denzo*
    (To Vivienne) Are you alriii?
    Vivienne: NO!
    *Exit Vivienne*

Seemed pretty real to me and made me chuckle! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Fittle wrote: »
    I'm laughing at the fact that Eileen is supposed to be a 'hard-woman' moneylender.

She is no peggy mitchell:rolleyes: She's not even a 'matriach' in the Dublin sense of the word...or perhaps it's just because she is such a bad actress that this makes no sense to me!

Eileen Bishop - LEGEND!:D Did you see the look she gave to the boys last night -

To Charlotte: Don't worry love, the guards will take care of it....*cue mischievious look at Decco and Zumo! Brilliant:D She's hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Why was Decco getting money 3K for Eileen - what's the story behind that.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

I would assume that there is not going to be a good ending for Barry?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Zumo and Decco are taking no chances!! the surgical gloves are on, the look like they working for C.S.I.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I thought someone was going to get murdered?

What the hell? I've been watching it every minute since Sunday and I want my murder! :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement