Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

angel01 wrote: »

Aoibhín seems to just hang around road signs.

http://www.tg4.ie/ie/programmes/ros-na-run.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Elmo wrote: »
    Aoibhín seems to just hang around road signs.

http://www.tg4.ie/ie/programmes/ros-na-run.html
    That's Linda Bhreathnach.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

DeepBlue wrote: »

Is it just me or do they not look alike ???? I was actually thinking that she might have had a reduction for Fair City haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Is it wrong that I find Rachel really hot...? That voice she puts on, I mean come on...

>_>
    I hope you are a teenager.....If not you should be ashamed of yourself...She is only 14 FFS. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

max life wrote: »
    I hope you are a teenager.....If not you should be ashamed of yourself...She is only 14 FFS. :mad:

Could be this person too...........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Is the guy in this video, the same guy who plays Ben now?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

^
    That's him alright, unless he has a twin.

I also recognise the new Laura from somewhere. I checked her IMDB page and she has been in lots of home produced dramas including Pure Mule. I don't recognise her from any of the programmes listed, I think I know her from an ad. Any ideas ?
    As a character I think she looks a lot like her mother Tess than the original Laura.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

i am liking the new laura. i remember the last laura being a bit whingey! mind you that was ages ago. she said 6 years but i thought it was longer? what age is laura supposed to be now? because i thought she was only 13/14 when she left

Is the guy in this video, the same guy who plays Ben now?

saw that the other night and said to the other half that it looked like benjamin. for some reason he irritates me.............dunno what it is!
    STIG83 wrote: »
    Could be this person too...........

hahaha i was going to post a pic of that but i thought i would have got a hard time over it :D
    Elmo wrote: »
    Is it just me or do they not look alike ???? I was actually thinking that she might have had a reduction for Fair City haha.

they really do look alike! i thought it was just a pic of her a few years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 6 elaine01

does anyone else think that as barry doesnt know where the body is buried denzo will be shafted for the murder??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭CoolGirl101

ahhhh such a depressing story....never get that with soaps, when there's an accident instead of confessing to what happened they always make it harder for themselves and make themselves look guilty..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭HugoDrax

Barry should split Denzo with a hatchet and put him head first into a wood chipper.:D Fargo style.
    The Fair City writers are trying to create a black comedy but they just aren't pulling it off unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

I missed the feckin death scene!!!! Forgot about the repeat the next day too.

The whole thing is mental in fairness, Barry's wobbler about her handbag in particular - how did he go from "I've done nothing wrong, I'm not a pedo" to "did you leave a hand sticking up or anything?" within a week?!!

Pat is a good enough actor - personally I could think of a lot better - but this storyline is ridiculous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I missed the feckin death scene!!!! Forgot about the repeat the next day too.

The whole thing is mental in fairness, Barry's wobbler about her handbag in particular - how did he go from "I've done nothing wrong, I'm not a pedo" to "did you leave a hand sticking up or anything?" within a week?!!

Pat is a good enough actor - personally I could think of a lot better - but this storyline is ridiculous.

Eh... you didn't miss much, the only thing you "missed" was Sarah with a bloody nose.

One second Barry is opening the door and the next Sarah is bleeding saying he accidentally hit her. Next second Sarah falls over a table (we see nothing again) and is dead.

It's like they just gave up after the Turlough disaster, and frankly, it was better this way.

Go on Laura!! you tell that Suzanne!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

Go on Laura!! you tell that Suzanne!!

Jaysus, she is the worst actress I've ever come across. Terrible. Laura, that is. Shockingly bad.

Barry drops the yellow envelope and lets your man pick it up....

I very rarely say something like this but... That is the STUPIDEST thing I have EVER seen. EVER. SERIOUSLY. Even for Fair City.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Ah come on lets be fair... it's not half as bad as Yvonne beating Damian with the stick, or the mirror falling on Turlough, or Sarah getting hit by the door and then hopping her head off the coffee table.

Ah come on lets be fair... it's not half as bad as Yvonne beating Damian with the stick, or the mirror falling on Turlough, or Sarah getting hit by the door and then hopping her head off the coffee table.

I respectfully disagree, and think they really let her beat him with a stick. Everyone liked that, and they told the actor it was for the part he was playing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I swear to god if I see another scene of Barry counting money I will scream

Has Barry and Denzo ever seen a film where somebody is murdered or dont want to be found?, first thing happens is a moblie phone is taken apart so nothing can be traced!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Eh... you didn't miss much, the only thing you "missed" was Sarah with a bloody nose.

One second Barry is opening the door and the next Sarah is bleeding saying he accidentally hit her. Next second Sarah falls over a table (we see nothing again) and is dead.

It's like they just gave up after the Turlough disaster, and frankly, it was better this way.

Cheers - it's a shame to have two ridiculous deaths in such a short space of time. Here, when did Yvonne become everyone's Knight in shiny shoes? Giving off to Damien tonight, standing up to Barry before - when did she start to give a flying fig about anyone?! Are they just trying to give her more airtime before she (presumably)
    gets it on with Laura?

Who is the actress playing Laura, she's very familiar

Cheers - it's a shame to have two ridiculous deaths in such a short space of time. Here, when did Yvonne become everyone's Knight in shiny shoes? Giving off to Damien tonight, standing up to Barry before - when did she start to give a flying fig about anyone?! Are they just trying to give her more airtime before she (presumably)
    gets it on with Laura?

Who is the actress playing Laura, she's very familiar

Think she was in Pure Mule.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

For those of you still scratching your heads as to where you've seen Laura before.......

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

can someone please tell me what Barry is doing with all the money????

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

Suspiria79 wrote: »
    Jaysus, she is the worst actress I've ever come across. Terrible. Laura, that is. Shockingly bad.

PURE BRUTAL

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Lavattack

can someone please tell me what Barry is doing with all the money????

Ur man Denzo is giving Barry dud cash and Barry is giving him the real green then. No one suspects that Barry would do that and Deegan is already warning people about the scam.

Thats what I think anyway but not even sure tbh

Has Barry and Denzo ever seen a film where somebody is murdered or dont want to be found?, first thing happens is a moblie phone is taken apart so nothing can be traced!!

Nobody knows she's dead yet ya "thicko"*!!!!

* (just making fun of Denzo's talk).

Nobody knows she's dead yet ya "thicko"*!!!!

* (just making fun of Denzo's talk).

Denzo is not the brightest criminal :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

Not friends with anyone on the show either.. Louie should be glad it isn't him...:D

Don't forget, Caitriona is also in London.. I believe they are recasting the role of Felix (current actor is now gone).. Did Duncan go to London as well? It seems to be Fair City's version of the black cab exit (that EE does!)

Ali lives in Leeds (still surprised it isn't London), I think Mondo and Kira are in Manchester, I think Kylie went to London, Malachy & Lara are in London, Robin went to live in Cork and where did Jimmy go to, probably London too... :D:D

lmao at your mention of the Queen Vic :D:D:D

Didn't all the Doyles usually go to Austrailia?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

Suspiria79 wrote: »

Suspiria, can you tell me what you found so terrible about Luara? Why did you think she was shockingly bad?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement