Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

amdublin wrote: »
    Yeah you're right.

They're both as unattractive as each other in this pic.

What I would do the Yvonne??? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Oh my GOD. Seriously. I come here to chat about what's going on in Fair City, NOT to see people bitching back and forth about whether or not a woman is hot - cop on, not everyone is attracted to the same type of woman. *Passes round the Evening Primrose Oil Capsules*.

NOW> actual topic, did anyone else think that Pat Nolan was really, really good as Barry tonight? It's the first episode out of the whole storyline so far that I've found him completely believable the whole way through. I'd have been mad at Niamh too, sneaking into his house to help him with the MASSIVE job of painting a skirting board - seriously?

Starting to really, really like Sash - hope she and Robert get together. Nice thread tags btw!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

YES! ^^^^ agree with everything. i thought barry was damn good. i know he's a bit of a dry person, but i really would miss him if he left the show. he's like part of the furniture!
    i also do like sash! she's fiery and her faces were gas this evening in the pub with robert lol
    Shakyfan wrote: »
    whatchutalkin'bout dirtyghettokid? :D

hahaha yes awesome post :D:D:D:D

as for the rest of you bickering over suzanne......

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 OrangePotater

Saw Yvonne aka Ciara o Callaghan in Galway few months back and pointed her out to my friend. Went to the pub and was telling my others friends who we saw. My first friend then started denying it was her and I was getting frustrated. As we walked outside the pub who of all people was walking up the street towards us but Ciara. Now to understand the gravity of the events to come you need to know two things. I was very hungover from last night and I also wasnt looking my best as I didn't have time to get ready before the pub. Anyway in a rush I ran accross the street and asked her if she was Ciara o Callaghan. She said yeah looking a little unsure of what I was going to do next. I turned around and shouted across the road to my friend, "I ****in told ya".
    Shell probably not forget that anytime soon.

Also she is totally hot, I so would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Eradicate

Really enjoying Barrys performances in this story line. Its a credit to him that he is able to make it somewhat believable. Its a pity they havent paired him up with someone stronger. Denzo was very poor last night.

I have a feeling its not going to end up good for Barry unfortunately. He has to crack eventually.
    Really cant stand Louie. The whole Carol storyline really turned me off him. and now hes telling Christy how to run his life? The cheek. My OH said it best. When Louie was laying down the law to Christy in the shop. He looked up from his phone and said "Didnt he just s**g that fellas wife?"
    Im going to add my name to the anti-Caoimhe brigade. Cant stand her. I really hope, her and Dean split up. She ruins his character

• Advertisement

caoimhe is very clingy and moany isn't she? she just needs to grow up a little. she can be very snobby!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Eradicate

caoimhe is very clingy and moany isn't she? she just needs to grow up a little. she can be very snobby!

With a little luck, perhaps she will be caught in the crossfire of barrys inevitable killing spree! Lol!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Eradicate wrote: »
    With a little luck, perhaps she will be caught in the crossfire of barrys inevitable killing spree! Lol!:p

:eek: No no no we need to keep "The Charmed" girls alive :D

Just saw the repeat of last nights show there..Denzo is so sickening at the moment. I though Barry and Niamh were going to get it on aswell. I liked the bit of cleavage there were showing. Caoimhe is very annoying at the moment but if I could be coming home to that every evening I wouldnt be turning it down. Im sure shes awesome.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Denzo is a ****en joke. Earlier on he was supposed to be so relaxed over everything and even laughing at Barry, now there's this dramatic change where he's flipping out. There's no way that could happen, it's just not possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I want Geraldine back in to run the hungry pig with Bob.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Barry stocked up on the Dutch Gold..:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 A Plague On Both Your Houses

LOL "I spilled a beer."

That was something I just didn't need to hear. Or Visualise.

What the hell kind of a name is "the hungry pig" for a restaurant anyway? Why do the customer's want to be called a pig for going there? It makes no sense, and neither in a "so ridiculous it's good" type of way.

What happened to the supposed affair between Tommy and Jo..Nothing happening in the last while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

What the hell kind of a name is "the hungry pig" for a restaurant anyway? Why do the customer's want to be called a pig for going there? It makes no sense, and neither in a "so ridiculous it's good" type of way.

Their is a pub near me called the Thirsty Bull near me... I don't see what is so ridiculous...

No time to watch Fair City I am afraid, I am way too stressed in work and life right now :(:(:(

I was so stressed, I missed the cutoff for the Pat Nolan interview, sending over my questions late, Fair City are so good, they will send them to Pat for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Robert was hilarious tonight, when he said sorry to Sash, it was like the Guinness ad from a few years back, except it didnt work for Robert.

I really have a thing for Sash now.

closeline wrote: »
    What happened to the supposed affair between Tommy and Jo..Nothing happening in the last while.

It will happen over the Summer... it is being filmed now :)

angel01 wrote: »
    Their is a pub near me called the Thirsty Bull near me... I don't see what is so ridiculous...

A bull is considered to be a powerful and courageous creature though, "the bull McCabe". You wouldn't have a name: "the pig McCabe", unless it was by the person's enemies.

Even a name like the "hungry hippo" would be a bit better. But some animal names are just given to humans as insults. You wouldn't have a place called: "The Sloth Club" or "The Snakes' Cafe".

The Rat's Tavern.

It will happen over the Summer... it is being filmed now :)
    Are you on set or something.

• Advertisement

She is probably one of the actresses or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭starryeye

I think the actor who plays Barry is doing a great job.

I thought it was quite funny when Eileen informed Denzo that Barry was in the ("loonybin" ) psychiatric hospital. I would prefer though if it was a different Bishop chap involved in this storyline or even a different character.

Glad to see Robert in the storyline. I wish Dean would get a really good storyline. The "relationship" is not going to work and it is so obvious. I am bored of this now.

sash "nothin wrong with a dublin accent" LOL class :D:D

and why hasn't there been any more of the tidy towns stuff?
    a billboard at lissenhall swords reminded me of it LOL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

What is that supposed to mean.the image
    YES! ^^^^ agree with everything. i thought barry was damn good. i know he's a bit of a dry person, but i really would miss him if he left the show. he's like part of the furniture!
    i also do like sash! she's fiery and her faces were gas this evening in the pub with robert lol

hahaha yes awesome post :D:D:D:D

as for the rest of you bickering over suzanne......

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

• Registered Users Posts: 86,176 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why was Niamh asking Carol to talk to Barry? Are they really that close friends :confused:

I hope the Bishops boys start getting girlfriends or boyfriends :p soon enough surely them lads are gagging for it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

She said she not though.

No... I am aware of Jo's storyline being covered all over the summer, they have touched already on the chemistry of Jo & Tommy but will play it out slowly...

No I am not lol.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope the Bishops boys start getting girlfriends or boyfriends :p soon enough surely them lads are gagging for it

I would love at least Zumo to get a girlfriend, he told me when I met him that he was supposed to have had Lara as his girlfriend but the actress who played her was not comfortable with that, and kissing on screen etc so I think they just made her his friend. :(

Decco tried to get Caoimhe to be his girlfriend but that didn't work out.. I would like to see Zumo at least with someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I hope they bring Louie's ex wife back again soon - Carol needs a sparring partner - and I'm still not buying into her and Louie together. The chase is over now so Louie should just move on to someone else - Dolores maybe......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭Speak Now

I would love at least Zumo to get a girlfriend, he told me when I met him that he was supposed to have had Lara as his girlfriend but the actress who played her was not comfortable with that, and kissing on screen etc so I think they just made her his friend. :(
    QUOTE]

I think that girl might be in the wrong job so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

deelite wrote: »
    I hope they bring Louie's ex wife back again soon - Carol needs a sparring partner - and I'm still not buying into her and Louie together. The chase is over now so Louie should just move on to someone else - Dolores maybe......

Louie and Deloras! :eek: That would be just so wrong. What next? Louie and Eileen Bishop. Lol. I think Deloras and Pete are a great match and I'd like to see more of Pete.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement