Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

angel01 wrote: »
    Just caught up... a few thoughts...

I really enjoyed the Wayne & Pete storyline, they work really well together and provide some really good comedy moments, Cass would work in that mix also... I laughed several times :D

When did Barry get his front door repainted? :confused: on another point, am enjoying this Barry/Denzo story, interested to see where it goes next..

The Dean storyline was a bit of fun... but wish they would give him something to get his teeth into, as he hasn't been tested properly as an actor yet...

I miss Leo :(:(

I agree!! Wayne, Pete and Dean never get anything meaty. Its nearly always comedy, which they all do very well, as evidenced last night. Would love to see them get more though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

that's awesome and he is right... i know that my macbook is always open while the show is on............it's a damn pity they haven't got the player going though. hopefully some day soon! i'm going back to canada again soon and will miss three weeks of the show :( will be watching this thread while i'm away though and it should keep me relatively up to date :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

that's awesome and he is right... i know that my macbook is always open while the show is on............it's a damn pity they haven't got the player going though. hopefully some day soon! i'm going back to canada again soon and will miss three weeks of the show :( will be watching this thread while i'm away though and it should keep me relatively up to date :)

Have a great time in Canada :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Did they use a body double for Dean.....still can't get the image of him out of my head (I hope I never do)..

deelite wrote: »
    Did they use a body double for Dean.....still can't get the image of him out of my head (I hope I never do)..

LOL! I'm the very same! I wasn't expecting it at all! Someone needs to put it up so I can re-check it for mistakes! Lol! PLEEEEASE!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Anybody know when the Barry/Denzo story is going to come to an end? It's getting really boring and pretty unbelievable at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Anybody know when the Barry/Denzo story is going to come to an end? It's getting really boring and pretty unbelievable at this stage

A bit like the Turlough/Neassa story..and the Carol/Louis story...and the Yvonne/baby story:rolleyes:

No doubt, it will come to an end soon and then be resigned to the big black hole of FC, where nothing is ever referred to again....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Fittle wrote: »
    A bit like the Turlough/Neassa story..and the Carol/Louis story...and the Yvonne/baby story:rolleyes:

No doubt, it will come to an end soon and then be resigned to the big black hole of FC, where nothing is ever referred to again....

Yeah were has Yvonne's wife gone? Neassa mentioned Turlough a few episodes ago and it was a short storyline IMO. In fairness Carol/Louis are still going out and Bob wants to join up with Christy to destroy Louis.

Fell sorry for Denzo.

I am watching this too much TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Elmo wrote: »
    Yeah were has Yvonne's wife gone? Neassa mentioned Turlough a few episodes ago and it was a short storyline IMO. In fairness Carol/Louis are still going out and Bob wants to join up with Christy to destroy Louis.

Fell sorry for Denzo.

I am watching this too much TBH.

Careful now

You might also speak too negatively about Fc, and also get sent to the Black Hole lol

Camera work is terrible tonight....:(

I must say I love Judith with her hair down, makes her look much more attractive and younger...

They mentioned facebook .... :P

• Advertisement

facebook! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Judith is looking hot tonight!!
    Robert stealing the show as usual!! :D

I am getting seasick with the way that the camera is moving :rolleyes::(

I love Wayne....

That awkward moment been in the lift with a sister in law you hate.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

How many floors are there in the community centre? Suzanne got out of the lift on the first floor but Mark stayed in and closed the doors, so I presume he was going up to another floor. Just wondering?

Denzo = Dire

How many floors are there in the community centre? Suzanne got out of the lift on the first floor but Mark stayed in and closed the doors, so I presume he was going up to another floor. Just wondering?

Think it is the first time we saw it ... don't forget the big room where they held the talent show!!

Camera work is shocking, the cameraman must have been on the beer the night before.

the awkward moment when the set wiggles when caoimhe stomps "up the stairs"

Anyone notice the set shaking when Caoimhe stormed up the stairs?

• Advertisement

Lol!!!! I saw that!! Unforgivable!
    I liked her at the start but Sash is so OTT! It's like she's performing in panto!! Niamh acted her off the screen in that stand off

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Barry caught with his hand in the till again.... this is beginning to get like a very bad Carry On film.... :rolleyes:

Barry caught with his hand in the till again.... this is beginning to get like a very bad Carry On film.... :rolleyes:

Talk about obvious!!

Don't tell me, we have more scenes of Barry counting notes ahead...

Damien was so OTT when he was laughing, so much so, it was completely fake.

What exactly happened with Wayne and Zumo? the watches were fake or what?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

pavcro10 wrote: »
    Lol!!!! I saw that!! Unforgivable!
    I liked her at the start but Sash is so OTT! It's like she's performing in panto!! Niamh acted her off the screen in that stand off

She's from the inner city, leave her alone...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

"You've got quite a few hits"
    "Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

Great scene with Robert and Dean...

lol poor dean! yea damo's laugh was a bit OTT but it still made me lol anyway

getting a bit tired of barry & denzo......

"You've got quite a few hits"
    "Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

Great scene with Robert and Dean...

One thing about Robert, he is straight and upfront with his answers!! :D

If they were supposed fakes, why would they be hidden in the skirting? :confused:

• Advertisement

If they were supposed fakes, why would they be hidden in the skirting? :confused:

What did Pete tell Wayne about the watches? i missed that part.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement