Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

jenny30 wrote: »
    hi everyone I am a newbie to these boards and I never miss an episode of Fair City! I'm loving the storyline with Jo at the moment. I thought she was hilarious at the come dine with me dinner in Carols. :)

Welcome aboard Jenny :)

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

hi everyone I am a newbie to these boards and I never miss an episode of Fair City! I'm loving the storyline with Jo at the moment. I thought she was hilarious at the come dine with me dinner in Carols. :)

I agree. I thought she was great in those scenes. She did a very believable hangover too, with the kid shrieking "DERMOT!" beside her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

padd b1975 wrote: »
    I did not know Jim Reid who used to play Jacko Flynn had passed away. Would you know how long it is since he died. I remember he used to do a lot of radio drama after leaving Fair City.
    max life wrote: »
    It was fairly recent. I think it was last Summer.

22nd May 2010

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wendy45

Hi all,
    Longtime follower of the thread. Just never registered to post myself till today. Anybody know where i could get a copy of the episode where Dean was naked?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

wendy45 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Longtime follower of the thread. Just never registered to post myself till today. Anybody know where i could get a copy of the episode where Dean was naked?
    Welcome. Can i suggest you take a cold shower? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wendy45

max life wrote: »
    Welcome. Can i suggest you take a cold shower? ;)

LOL!:D:D
    Big Big fan of the show, even though it can be absolutely dreadful at times, but im still addicted to it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jenny30

I love him! He is so cute. I think he's getting better and better....

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jenny30

Does anyone else find that kid really annoying ? (Jo and Dermot's) I don't know what it is but I just can't stand him.

I totally disagree. :mad: I love him. He is so cute and I think he is getting better and better...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

I totally disagree. :mad: I love him. He is so cute and I think he is getting better and better...

So is Enda Kenny at making an orgional speach to introduce an American President.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I agree. I thought she was great in those scenes. She did a very believable hangover too, with the kid shrieking "DERMOT!" beside her.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Why isn't FC on RTE player? :(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Why isn't FC on RTE player? :(:(:(

Actors :( their contracts don't cover on demand or some such rubbish.

Now repeated on RTÉ One +1 at 9 (Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday) and 8:30 (Wednesday) if you have Saorview.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Elmo wrote: »
    I thought that had been sorted. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

DeepBlue wrote: »
    I thought that had been sorted. :confused:

I guess they are still in talks. Don't think RTÉ have much money to invest into providing Fair City online, and I would be of the opinion that they should not have to. The actors really need to understand that RTÉ Player isn't going to provide either them or RTÉ with any extra money and the longer they stay off it the more irrelevant they become.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

2 days left to cast your nominations...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056255455

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Elmo wrote: »

Now repeated on RTÉ One +1 at 9 (Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday) and 8:30 (Wednesday) if you have Saorview.

Nope :( When are they cutting off the analog service? Putting off buying a box in the hopes they'll cut the price a bit, it's ridiculous compared to the rpice in England :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

00049ef6-545.jpg

This week's preview - Ep 089

Tuesday 31st May

Carol says 'No to Ageism' and hires Cass for his charm and wealth of experience. But can Louie keep him off the books?

Finn and Sean are having trouble with their landlord.

Carol tries to build bridges with Christy, while Bob enjoys a good stir!

Keith and Orla return from their mini break with a big announcement.

Barry is taking to laundering money, like to duck to water.

A broken hearted Charlie and Esther row, over the mysterious David.

Cass steals from Esther!

Written by Bernie Downes.

00049ef7-545.jpg

This week's preview - Ep 090

Wednesday 1st June

Louie leaves Carol high and dry on her own in McCoys.

The cover-up is never ending for Barry and Denzo.

A distressed Esther discovers she has lost her letter.

Bob cuts Sash's shift short in McCoys.

Paul offers Charlie some words of encouragement; but Esther stills sends him packing.

Worried about Sarah's whereabouts, Bob considers contacting her mother.

Esther calls David!

Written by James McCreadie.

00049ef8-545.jpg

This week's preview - Ep 091

Thursday 2nd June

Christy encourages Sean to help Carol out.

'Sarah' instructs Bob to be Finn and Sean's un-official landlord in her absence.

Deegan calls to the Station to ask about the counterfeit money.

Esther deletes David Osbourne's number.

Carol is hard on the new trainee.

Esther meets Charlie to apologise; "Someone from my past knocked me off course"!

While Louie is away, Christy finds himself behind the bar once more.

Written by Pierce Ryan.

00049ef9-545.jpg

This week's preview - Ep 092

Sunday 5th June

Cass decides to rescue Charlie from his relationship with Esther. "You're not under the Slimstar thumb anymore."

Vivienne feels lonely over birthday breakfast.

Charlie's pleas for an explanation fall on deaf ears.

In McCoys, Carol is forced into giving Bob a trial behind the bar.

Barry warns Denzo to keep on his toes as Deegan is on the lookout.

Bob welcomes Louie home after his business trip away.

And Vivienne gets a birthday kiss.

Written by Noel McGee.

Directed by Ian McGarry.
    Location Director Simon Gibney.

A sneak preview at the script for this week's episode.

Finally someone has noticed Sarah is missing!
    For any of you who can't wait for Wednesday's episode, below is an exclusive sneak peek at the script. So, if you don't appreciate spoilers click away now.
    Bob
    No. I dropped her a line too. Just to ask how she's doing.
    MORE TO HIMSELF.
    Not a peep.
    Barry
    LIGHT.
    Maybe when she sees the bill she'll get in touch. I would.
    Bob
    Tell me, does anyone actually know where Sarah is?
    Finn
    Don't think so.
    Bob
    Emails, text, calls? Far be it from me to cause alarm, but something isn't right here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

2 days left to cast your nominations...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056255455

I filled it in (but got really bored) - is it going to be whittled down to 5 into a category where we just click to vote - would like to see fewer categories but would also like to see "Best single episode" - there could be one but as you already know I have the attention of a goldfish.

Bit of a shocker about these episodes!! :eek::eek:

Sunday
    Cass decides to rescue Charlie from his relationship with Esther. He tries to convince Charlie of the benefits of being single and presses home his argument of giving up on Esther. Sash realises how lonely Vivienne is and that she would love a new man in her life. Sash meets Barry and persuades him to celebrate Vivienne's birthday with her.

In McCoys, Carol is pressed into giving Bob a trial behind the bar. Barry meets Denzo and warns him to keep on his toes as Deegan is questioning everyone around Carrigstown. Vivienne confides in Sash about the severe treatment she suffered with her husband Paddy. An extremely upset Charlie learns that Esther is meeting her mystery man next week.

Louie arrives back and is horrified to learn that Carol accepted help from Christy and Bob. They argue and Carol tells him to back off. Vivienne enjoys Barry's company. They go out for drinks and return to Barry's for a nightcap. They kiss passionately but Barry, who is conflicted, stops it.

Cass learns what is happening between Charlie and Esther. He feels bad and urges Charlie to fix things. He calls to Esther's house begging her to tell Charlie what is happening but she refuses to open up.

Tuesday
    Charlie insists he will wait for Esther. Dermot and Jo clash over parental duties. Dean begins to enjoy his new found status as a YouTube star when his streaking around Carrigstown becomes a hit. Mark pretends that he is confident about his exam results and hides the stress he is under. Damien asks to see his results and Mark pretends that he can't get them online.

Dean gets an unexpected visitor in Vinos when Tina, who set him up with Ritchie, calls. He stops Tina in her tracks and she claims that she was set up by Ritchie and didn't know what he was doing to Dean. Esther takes her stress out on Dermot when he tries to talk to her about her relationship with Charlie. Jo calls to Charlie and persuades him to give Esther a gift. Mark meets Sean in McCoys pub and lies about his results, saying he got a 2:1 honours. Charlie calls to the Smart Office but Esther isn't there. Dermot tells him that Esther left for an appointment but seemed upset when she did. Dermot tells him she went to Tullys pub and to go after her.

Jo is grateful for Tommy's advice and he lifts her spirits about the tidy towns commitment. Tina calls to Vinos and tells Dean that she is ashamed of her actions. She asks him out for a drink and he says yes. An ecstatic Esther is reunited with David. She cries when she sees him. But Charlie is hot on her heels and calls to Tullys pub. He is shocked to meet them and learns that David is Esther's son and a Thalidomide sufferer. Charlie struggles to compose himself as David attempts to put Esther and Charlie at ease. Caoimhe admits to Neasa that she still likes Dean. When Finn talks to Neasa, Caoimhe notes how much he likes her.

Yvonne slags Dean about all his admirers. They flirt but Leo warns Dean that Yvonne would 'eat him for breakfast' and if he's not careful he could be sacked. Back in Tullys pub, David reassures Esther that the house he grew up in was a loving one. Her heart melts when she learns that he works for charity and is actively involved in helping people like she is. Sean tries to congratulate Mark on his results but they end up fighting. Mark hurts Sean's feeling with barbed comments about Sean only being a barman.

Dean meets Caoimhe and thanks her for improving his pulling power. A proud Damien and Mark continue to celebrate his results. Mark goes to the bar and his phone rings. Damien goes to answer it and finds Mark's results and he learns that he failed three of them. He feels utterly betrayed. When Esther and David leave the pub, David hugs her and she is overwhelmed by emotion. She agrees to let him come and stay in Carrigstown for a while.

Wednesday
    Damien reveals to Mark that he knows he failed his exam and Mark reacts aggressively. Suzanne watches from Vinos as Mark pushes Damien away. David calls to Esther's home and she nervously welcomes him with open arms. They bond and he tells Esther that he has coped with his disability and won't have anyone feeling sorry for him. Caoimhe comes face to face with Dean and a smitten Tina. Caoimhe calls Tina a slut to Neasa. Dean feels the pressure with the love triangle. Yvonne finds the whole thing amusing and tells Dean.

Suzanne tries to reassure Damien that it's not his fault that Mark failed his exam. Damien tells her that Mark was so busy looking after him that he failed. Suzanne tells him she feels really guilty about that. Esther and David go for a walk but she is wary of everyone seeing her. She can't admit to David her concern about being seen with him and having questions asked about him. Jo is dismayed and disappointed when she learns that her romantic holiday with Dermot is in Trabolgan.

Mark greets Suzanne's offer of help to pay for his resits with hostility. Mark tells her when he sees her he wants to vomit. Tommy's sexy suggestion that she should go skinny dipping with Dermot delights Jo. Dean's flirtation with Caoimhe turns into a cry for help when he cuts his finger. But Yvonne interrupts a moment between them and Caoimhe leaves. David and Esther meet Dermot and Judith and she introduces a hurt David as her friend. He walks out feeling that Esther has betrayed him again. Dean meets with Tina in the Station and when she calls Tracey a former prostitute he tells her to leave. Esther calls to Charlie and cries in her arms telling him how guilty she feels about rejecting her son again.

Mark drinks in a wooded area and broods about his life. He is full of resentment and doesn't want to go home. Suzanne, who is power walking, stops to talk to him. He tells her to shut up and menacingly puts his face up close to her and asks her if she is afraid. When she says no he starts to choke her and tell her that he hates her and she reminds him of his father. She falls to the ground and bangs her head. He then starts to kick her but is stopped by David who runs up shouting. Mark flees, leaving Suzanne badly beaten and hurt. David asks Suzanne if she is okay and calls an ambulance. He tries to talk to her but she loses consciousness.

Thursday
    In the hospital, Yvonne anxiously waits for Suzanne to wake up. Mark returns to the scene of the crime. Unwashed and tired he moves away quickly, shaken by what he has done. In Vinos, Dean tells the customers about Suzanne's attack. He tells them that Suzanne suffered a punctured lung, cracked ribs, a bang on the head and cuts. He tells everyone to mind themselves. Esther calls David and apologises for her behaviour and asks him to call her.

Back in the hospital, Yvonne thanks David for seeking help for Suzanne. Yvonne gets very emotional saying that, but for him, her injuries could have been a lot worse. Mark sits in McCoys drinking and Sean notes his dark mood. Damien comes in and tells Mark what happened to Suzanne. Mark is upset that Damien is concerned for her. Jo bumps into Judith and Judith tells her to call to Tommy for some guide books for her holiday. Jo is secretly excited at the prospect of seeing Tommy.

Suzanne wakes up, much to Yvonne's relief. She thanks David for helping her and begs Yvonne not to let her dad know she is hurt. A ban garda calls to interview Suzanne but she lies and tells her that she doesn't know who her attacker is. Yvonne and David arrive back in Vinos and David meets an anxious Esther. David puts Esther's mind at ease by introducing himself as Esther's friend.

Jo calls to the Dillons' house and a half naked Tommy sends a frisson in Jo. Tommy goes for a shower as an excited Jo waits for him, but Judith arrives home and Jo flees the house embarrassed. But Dermot gets lucky as Jo is still feeling frisky from her encounter. In Vinos, David is hailed a hero. Yvonne apologises to Dean for snapping at him and thanks him for all his help.

Yvonne calls to Dean's house and Dean offers to cook her dinner to display his new menu for Vinos. Dean gives her a glass of wine and puts on romantic music. He feeds her olives and, relaxed, she kisses Dean. They get passionate on the couch and Leo walks in on them. Unheard by the passionate two he quietly leaves again. He then meets Caoimhe and has to dissuade her from calling. Mark, disturbed by what he has done, breaks down and cries. David calls to the hospital and he and Suzanne share a moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

angel01 wrote: »
    Bit of a shocker about these episodes!! :eek::eek:

Sunday
    Cass decides to rescue Charlie from his relationship with Esther. He tries to convince Charlie of the benefits of being single and presses home his argument of giving up on Esther. Sash realises how lonely Vivienne is and that she would love a new man in her life. Sash meets Barry and persuades him to celebrate Vivienne's birthday with her.

In McCoys, Carol is pressed into giving Bob a trial behind the bar. Barry meets Denzo and warns him to keep on his toes as Deegan is questioning everyone around Carrigstown. Vivienne confides in Sash about the severe treatment she suffered with her husband Paddy. An extremely upset Charlie learns that Esther is meeting her mystery man next week.

Louie arrives back and is horrified to learn that Carol accepted help from Christy and Bob. They argue and Carol tells him to back off. Vivienne enjoys Barry's company. They go out for drinks and return to Barry's for a nightcap. They kiss passionately but Barry, who is conflicted, stops it.

Cass learns what is happening between Charlie and Esther. He feels bad and urges Charlie to fix things. He calls to Esther's house begging her to tell Charlie what is happening but she refuses to open up.

Tuesday
    Charlie insists he will wait for Esther. Dermot and Jo clash over parental duties. Dean begins to enjoy his new found status as a YouTube star when his streaking around Carrigstown becomes a hit. Mark pretends that he is confident about his exam results and hides the stress he is under. Damien asks to see his results and Mark pretends that he can't get them online.

Dean gets an unexpected visitor in Vinos when Tina, who set him up with Ritchie, calls. He stops Tina in her tracks and she claims that she was set up by Ritchie and didn't know what he was doing to Dean. Esther takes her stress out on Dermot when he tries to talk to her about her relationship with Charlie. Jo calls to Charlie and persuades him to give Esther a gift. Mark meets Sean in McCoys pub and lies about his results, saying he got a 2:1 honours. Charlie calls to the Smart Office but Esther isn't there. Dermot tells him that Esther left for an appointment but seemed upset when she did. Dermot tells him she went to Tullys pub and to go after her.

Jo is grateful for Tommy's advice and he lifts her spirits about the tidy towns commitment. Tina calls to Vinos and tells Dean that she is ashamed of her actions. She asks him out for a drink and he says yes. An ecstatic Esther is reunited with David. She cries when she sees him. But Charlie is hot on her heels and calls to Tullys pub. He is shocked to meet them and learns that David is Esther's son and a Thalidomide sufferer. Charlie struggles to compose himself as David attempts to put Esther and Charlie at ease. Caoimhe admits to Neasa that she still likes Dean. When Finn talks to Neasa, Caoimhe notes how much he likes her.

Yvonne slags Dean about all his admirers. They flirt but Leo warns Dean that Yvonne would 'eat him for breakfast' and if he's not careful he could be sacked. Back in Tullys pub, David reassures Esther that the house he grew up in was a loving one. Her heart melts when she learns that he works for charity and is actively involved in helping people like she is. Sean tries to congratulate Mark on his results but they end up fighting. Mark hurts Sean's feeling with barbed comments about Sean only being a barman.

Dean meets Caoimhe and thanks her for improving his pulling power. A proud Damien and Mark continue to celebrate his results. Mark goes to the bar and his phone rings. Damien goes to answer it and finds Mark's results and he learns that he failed three of them. He feels utterly betrayed. When Esther and David leave the pub, David hugs her and she is overwhelmed by emotion. She agrees to let him come and stay in Carrigstown for a while.

Wednesday
    Damien reveals to Mark that he knows he failed his exam and Mark reacts aggressively. Suzanne watches from Vinos as Mark pushes Damien away. David calls to Esther's home and she nervously welcomes him with open arms. They bond and he tells Esther that he has coped with his disability and won't have anyone feeling sorry for him. Caoimhe comes face to face with Dean and a smitten Tina. Caoimhe calls Tina a slut to Neasa. Dean feels the pressure with the love triangle. Yvonne finds the whole thing amusing and tells Dean.

Suzanne tries to reassure Damien that it's not his fault that Mark failed his exam. Damien tells her that Mark was so busy looking after him that he failed. Suzanne tells him she feels really guilty about that. Esther and David go for a walk but she is wary of everyone seeing her. She can't admit to David her concern about being seen with him and having questions asked about him. Jo is dismayed and disappointed when she learns that her romantic holiday with Dermot is in Trabolgan.

Mark greets Suzanne's offer of help to pay for his resits with hostility. Mark tells her when he sees her he wants to vomit. Tommy's sexy suggestion that she should go skinny dipping with Dermot delights Jo. Dean's flirtation with Caoimhe turns into a cry for help when he cuts his finger. But Yvonne interrupts a moment between them and Caoimhe leaves. David and Esther meet Dermot and Judith and she introduces a hurt David as her friend. He walks out feeling that Esther has betrayed him again. Dean meets with Tina in the Station and when she calls Tracey a former prostitute he tells her to leave. Esther calls to Charlie and cries in her arms telling him how guilty she feels about rejecting her son again.

Mark drinks in a wooded area and broods about his life. He is full of resentment and doesn't want to go home. Suzanne, who is power walking, stops to talk to him. He tells her to shut up and menacingly puts his face up close to her and asks her if she is afraid. When she says no he starts to choke her and tell her that he hates her and she reminds him of his father. She falls to the ground and bangs her head. He then starts to kick her but is stopped by David who runs up shouting. Mark flees, leaving Suzanne badly beaten and hurt. David asks Suzanne if she is okay and calls an ambulance. He tries to talk to her but she loses consciousness.

Thursday
    In the hospital, Yvonne anxiously waits for Suzanne to wake up. Mark returns to the scene of the crime. Unwashed and tired he moves away quickly, shaken by what he has done. In Vinos, Dean tells the customers about Suzanne's attack. He tells them that Suzanne suffered a punctured lung, cracked ribs, a bang on the head and cuts. He tells everyone to mind themselves. Esther calls David and apologises for her behaviour and asks him to call her.

Back in the hospital, Yvonne thanks David for seeking help for Suzanne. Yvonne gets very emotional saying that, but for him, her injuries could have been a lot worse. Mark sits in McCoys drinking and Sean notes his dark mood. Damien comes in and tells Mark what happened to Suzanne. Mark is upset that Damien is concerned for her. Jo bumps into Judith and Judith tells her to call to Tommy for some guide books for her holiday. Jo is secretly excited at the prospect of seeing Tommy.

Suzanne wakes up, much to Yvonne's relief. She thanks David for helping her and begs Yvonne not to let her dad know she is hurt. A ban garda calls to interview Suzanne but she lies and tells her that she doesn't know who her attacker is. Yvonne and David arrive back in Vinos and David meets an anxious Esther. David puts Esther's mind at ease by introducing himself as Esther's friend.

Jo calls to the Dillons' house and a half naked Tommy sends a frisson in Jo. Tommy goes for a shower as an excited Jo waits for him, but Judith arrives home and Jo flees the house embarrassed. But Dermot gets lucky as Jo is still feeling frisky from her encounter. In Vinos, David is hailed a hero. Yvonne apologises to Dean for snapping at him and thanks him for all his help.

Yvonne calls to Dean's house and Dean offers to cook her dinner to display his new menu for Vinos. Dean gives her a glass of wine and puts on romantic music. He feeds her olives and, relaxed, she kisses Dean. They get passionate on the couch and Leo walks in on them. Unheard by the passionate two he quietly leaves again. He then meets Caoimhe and has to dissuade her from calling. Mark, disturbed by what he has done, breaks down and cries. David calls to the hospital and he and Suzanne share a moment.
    Looks like things are about to heat up. Spicy !!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Cringed at Jo playing soccer the other day.
    Loving Cass at the mo though!

from reading the spoilers, things are about to get very interesting indeed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

angel01 wrote: »
    A sneak preview at the script for this week's episode.

Finally someone has noticed Sarah is missing!
    For any of you who can't wait for Wednesday's episode, below is an exclusive sneak peek at the script. So, if you don't appreciate spoilers click away now.
    Bob
    No. I dropped her a line too. Just to ask how she's doing.
    MORE TO HIMSELF.
    Not a peep.
    Barry
    LIGHT.
    Maybe when she sees the bill she'll get in touch. I would.
    Bob
    Tell me, does anyone actually know where Sarah is?
    Finn
    Don't think so.
    Bob
    Emails, text, calls? Far be it from me to cause alarm, but something isn't right here.

No involvement whatsoever with FC and yet you have a sneak peak at the script:confused: The mind boggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,982 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Fittle wrote: »
    No involvement whatsoever with FC and yet you have a sneak peak at the script:confused: The mind boggles.
    not this again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

not this again

I dare to comment and I get slated...again. I'll stick to plan A and stay outta here so:rolleyes:

This information is taken from the Fair City website which is freely available, see this link:

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/2011/0530/peek9.html

• Registered Users Posts: 55,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

not this again
    I dare to comment and I get slated...again. I'll stick to plan A and stay outta here so:rolleyes:

I don't see where you were being slated?

An engagement will be announced in 'Fair City' on RTÉ One tonight, Tuesday 31 May, but will the journey to the big day be a smooth one, or will the happy couple make it that far?

00049f70-314.jpg
    Warning: spoiler alert!

Keith (Alan O'Neill) and Orla (Sorcha Furlong) arrive back from holidays and announce that they are now engaged.

However, the couple admit that the proposal came during a night on the tiles, with Keith falling on the ground and deciding to propose while he was there.

Orla hints that she would like an engagement ring soon, and Keith obliges - recycling the ring he gave his ex, Úna (Sandra Curran). Keith's pals are concerned that the engagement has happened too quickly, and are convinced his hustle with the engagement ring will be discovered.

Elsewhere in Carrigstown, there are further problems in affairs of the heart for Charlie (Tom Jordan), who, in a fit of jealousy, attacks another man when he sees him talking to Esther (Eileen Colgan) - and the mess doesn't end there.

'Fair City' is on RTÉ One at 8pm tonight, Tuesday 31 May.
    00049f6c-640.jpg
    Orla and Keith reveal their big news.
    00049f6d-640.jpg
    Another Keith hustle!
    00049f6b-640.jpg
    One man who just won't listen!
    00049f6e-640.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,171 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Dean and Yvonne already do the nasty when he first arrived and was working for her in the Bistro or am I wrong :confused: I remember Dean seem to be have hooked up with a few ladies when he first arrived back (played by Michael Sheehan) there was Heather and Orla and I was sure there was Yvonne also?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement