Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

WTF!! I love it!!! Yvonne and Dean!!! I don't read spoilers so I wasn't expecting it at all!! That scene with the cheese or whatever on the couch! (corny as anything, but the 2 managed it well), I was saying silently to myself "kiss, kiss". Good couple!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Dean has terrible taste in women. Kylie, Tracey, Caoimhe and Yvonne. He has gone from bad to worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Deise Tom wrote: »
    With all the mentions, are they thinking or have they filmed a few eposites or part of there.

That would be hilarious, Charlie, Esther, Paul, Niamh and the Bishops down to see Bob the Builder :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    That would be hilarious, Charlie, Esther, Paul, Niamh and the Bishops down to see Bob the Builder :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

The thought of Ester coming down the slide into the pool is doing me no good.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,171 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

max life wrote: »
    Dean has terrible taste in women. Kylie, Tracey, Caoimhe and Yvonne. He has gone from bad to worse.

Dont forget Heather and Orla

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dont forget Heather and Orla

WHEN?!?!?!:eek::eek::eek:

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    WHEN?!?!?!:eek::eek::eek:

When he first arrived back I think there was also an "encounter" with Yvonne back then also

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

i never thought Dean and Tracy were a believable couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jenny30

STIG83 wrote: »
    Good question!! some on this might know.
    I lauged at Jo's face when Dermot pulled out the blue shorts and the matching pair for Ben. Can't wait to see them all in Trabolgan. Coronations Street story line with the will I wont I leave Tina? Boring. Bring on the Faheys on the waterslides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wendy45

Babe though!!

• Advertisement

I always wanted to see Dean with Cleo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

jenny30 wrote: »
    I lauged at Jo's face when Dermot pulled out the blue shorts and the matching pair for Ben. Can't wait to see them all in Trabolgan. Coronations Street story line with the will I wont I leave Tina? Boring. Bring on the Faheys on the waterslides.

I know someone whose father works at Trabolgan, apparently the owners of the place knew nothing about Trabolgan getting mentioned in FC, is there a problem with that? using a well known company name without permission.
    I asked my source too was anything filmed there, she said she didnt think there was no filming done, unless it was done on the quiet.

jenny30 wrote: »

The sight of Dermot in a speedo :(

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I always wanted to see Dean with Cleo
    Yeah i always thought they would make a good couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Yeah i always thought they would make a good couple.
    I always thought they were too good as friends!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

What will/would Jo be like if she did see Tommy without his clothes. She was like a primary school girl when she saw him in a sleave-less shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

Deise Tom wrote: »
    What will/would Jo be like if she did see Tommy without his clothes. She was like a primary school girl when she saw him in a sleave-less shirt.

It was a joke, I mean a sleave-less shirt! what century are we in??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

jessie37 wrote: »
    It was a joke, I mean a sleave-less shirt! what century are we in??

Could Caoimhe be anymore desperate over Dean :rolleyes:

Maybe its just my imagination, but during the break, in the Centra ad, there is a woman who looks remarkably like the actress who used to play Connie. It looks very like her except she she now has dark hair. Did anyone else see it or is my mind playing tricks on me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Maybe its just my imagination, but during the break, in the Centra ad, there is a woman who looks remarkably like the actress who used to play Connie. It looks very like her except she she now has dark hair. Did anyone else see it or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Didn't notice but I was having a few (too many) g & t's last night however I did notice how cold Jo was in Vino's (well the left hand side of her was inanyway:D).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Spoilers!

Sunday
    Relations between Jo and Dermot continue to be strained. Neasa tells Caoimhe she can do better than Dean. David works on trying to get things back on track with Esther and Charlie - as he knows that Esther will have to rely on Charlie when he's gone. Neasa tries to make peace with Suzanne and apologises for sleeping with Damien.

David tells Suzanne had they met at a different time things might have been different. Suzanne is left disappointed. Tommy questions Jo about her row with Dermot and they share a look. Later they bump into each other at the lift and Jo suddenly kisses Tommy. When she pulls away she realises what she has just done and runs off. Neasa spots Yvonne flirting with Dean. Meanwhile Finn asks Neasa out for a meal but she plays hard to get. Later, at Jo's charity auction, he wins a date with her.

Jo, feeling guilty, apologises to Dermot for arguing and they make up. On their night out at the cinema, Dearbhla tells Mark they are not a couple but he is unfazed and kisses her on the cheek, telling her he'll see her again when she's back from the Gaeltacht. Yvonne tries to dissuade Suzanne from moving things on with David but when she realises how strongly she feels about him, she eventually encourages her to go for it. Jo ignores Tommy's calls and texts following their kiss. However, Dermot unwittingly throws them together as he bids for Tommy's services for a day at the charity auction.

Dermot assures Louie and Carol that he will keep an eye on things while they are away. Taking Yvonne's encouragement on board, Suzanne and David talk and admit their real feelings, both are willing to give it a go. Neasa finds a suggestive text from Yvonne on Dean's phone and is far from happy. She confronts him and warns him to finish it with Yvonne. Caoimhe overhears and mistakenly thinks Neasa wants him to break up with her. She is fuming with her sister.

Tuesday
    Neasa threatens Dean that she will tell Caoimhe about Yvonne if he doesn't. He agrees to do so but a suspicious Caoimhe spies on them and becomes even more paranoid. Suzanne and David chat outside Vinos. She spots Damien walking towards them and avoids letting David kiss her. Finn calls to the Dillons' house to give Neasa back her phone and charger. Judith notices the spark between them and asks Finn along to the family barbeque in the park. Finn agrees to go and Neasa reveals to Judith that she has fallen for him.

Dermot confides in Tommy that his and Jo's grave has put a downer on their relationship. Tommy advises him to focus on 'the living'. Judith reveals to a put-out Caoimhe that she hopes that Finn and Neasa will get together as he is so nice. Bob is annoyed to find that Dermot is doing his office work in McCoys so he can keep an eye on him. Suzanne admits to David that she didn't want to kiss him in front of Damien, but when she leaves, David talks to Damien, who thanks him for helping Suzanne and gives them his blessing.

Caoimhe and Dean meet and she asks him to go to the family barbeque with her. He freaks and breaks it off. She tells him she was wondering how long it would take him to get the courage to do it. She then accuses him of having a relationship with Neasa, which he robustly denies. She then bumps into Finn and bitterly tells him not to go after Neasa as she still loves Turlough. She meets with Neasa and asks her why she demanded that Dean break it off. Neasa, who feels sorry for Caoimhe, can't tell her the truth and only replies that 'he's too good for her'.

Tommy meets with a flustered Jo and he asks her if she would like to take their relationship further. She is about to give him an answer when they are interrupted by Leo. Wayne meets Laura and asks her to go to the barbeque with him. He then tells Dean that he can turn Laura bi-sexual. Leo calls to McCoys and tells him the nicer he is to customers the more he can change people's opinion of him. He asks him when he will let go of his grudge against Louie and he replies, 'Never'. A persistent Tommy calls to Jo's and they agree to have an affair. They kiss but have to quickly break it up when an oblivious Dermot enters the room.

The Dillons' barbeque is in full swing in the park, but Caoimhe ruins it when she proves Neasa's attachment to Turlough and a disappointed Finn leaves. Suzanne meets David and they go for a drink. She finally comes clean about her feelings for him and he tells her she is a wonderful person. But when she tells him that she wants to keep the relationship secret he rejects her, saying he's an adult and won't hide from anything. Back at the park, Jo is troubled when she spots Judith and Tommy kissing.

Wednesday
    Suzanne confides in Yvonne over her fears that she blew her relationship with David. Caoimhe tells Judith that she feels sick and needs to stay at home - but she's secretly plotting to carry out her revenge on Neasa. Judith admits that she is worried about a homesick Zak and they tell her not to be mothering him too much. Dermot informs Jo he's going to Belfast tomorrow as he needs to try and secure a potential client. Jo meets Tommy and tells him that nothing will happen between them.

In the Station Bar, Neasa is upset by Finn's cool reception towards her and he tells her that he doesn't want to go on a date with her. Suzanne fails to convince David that she wants to keep their relationship secret so she can protect it. Caoimhe sneaks into Vinos to ask Neasa one more time to come clean about the reasons behind telling Dean to break up with her, but Neasa refuses to tell her. She then goes back to the house, as she knows Finn will be calling to check out their fire alarms. During that time, she flirts with him and he opens up about his past and losing his friend in a fire in New York.

Wayne meets with Laura and mistakenly thinks he's in with a chance to be with her. He asks her if a person could ever change their mind about their sexuality and she thinks that he is questioning his own. In an attempt to help him through this 'confusing time' she agrees to meet up for drinks. Back at the Dillons', Caoimhe sends a text to Neasa, begging her to come home straight away. She then seduces Finn and he does his best to try and push her away, but Neasa arrives and catches them in the act. Finn tries to explain but Neasa refuses to accept the explanation and in her upset reveals her true feelings for Finn.

Wayne spots Dean with Yvonne and boasts to him that he is going to 'turn' Laura as well. Judith walks in on a blazing row between Caoimhe and Neasa and is shocked to learn what has happened between them. She then meets Dean and Finn in McCoys and reprimands them for their part in the fall-out between her daughters. A disgusted Finn learns from Dean that Caoimhe set him up. Jo does her best to avoid any romantic situations with Dermot. Neasa finally caves and reveals to a distraught Caoimhe that Dean was sleeping with Yvonne. Caoimhe storms over to Vinos and confronts Yvonne and Dean. But a cool Yvonne tells her she needs to take a look at her behaviour with her sister and stop being so clingy and desperate.

Laura meets with Wayne for drinks and to help him 'come out of the closet', but it soon dawns on her what he is really up to and she decides to set him up. After Yvonne gives David an earful about his treatment of Suzanne he meets with her and they come to an understanding about their relationship and how they will move forward with it. Finn confronts Caoimhe about her behaviour and how she set him up. He crushes her when he tells her that she's not a patch on Neasa and she is a nasty, mean person.

Thursday
    A naive Dermot pushes Jo to take her 'prize' and have dinner with Tommy. Tommy is delighted and tells Jo he'll call her. Judith takes an increasingly sorry Caoimhe aside and tells her that she is wrong to blame Neasa for what Dean did and she was only looking out for her. Tommy gets frustrated when Judith panders to Zak's homesickness. He is shocked to learn that she is going to go down to the Gaeltacht to see how he is getting on. He tells her that she needs to be stronger with him. He goes over to Jo's and asks her if they can meet later on. He kisses her but they nearly get caught by Philip. Philip questions why she is going on the dinner date with Tommy and she tells him that friends go out from time to time.

Suzanne admits to David that she is spooked by the idea of intimacy with him as she has not been with very many men. Wayne is delighted when Laura confirms their 'date'. Yvonne rejects Dean, saying she doesn't want to be with him anymore as there is too much drama attached to him. When Tommy learns that Judith is going to stay overnight in the Gaeltacht and Dermot is staying in Belfast, he sees this as fate and decides to make a play for Jo. Bob relishes his newfound popularity in McCoys when he learns to be nicer to the customers.

Leo learns about the trouble that Dean has caused and tells him to sort out his affairs. Jo spots Tommy and Judith fighting as she leaves for the Gaeltacht. Finn approaches Neasa and tries to apologise to her again, but when she is cool with him he loses his patience with her. While Esther is away at a conference, Suzanne and David get imitate at her place. Jo is tempted by Tommy when he reveals that Judith and Dermot are both away for the night and who are they to fight fate? She decides that she won't go with Dermot to Belfast and stay with Tommy instead. An excited Jo goes home and dresses in sexy lingerie for Tommy.

In the Station Bar, Laura turns up with a male friend and introduces him to a perplexed Wayne. She tells Wayne that her friend can help him with his confusion about his sexuality. Wayne realises he's been punked. Tommy calls to Dermot's and they go all the way. Finn asks Dean to speak to Neasa on his behalf but he tells him he's had enough of the Dillon women. Damien tells the lads that it is serious with Suzanne and David and he's okay about it. Jo fully embraces the thrill of being with Tommy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Poor poor judy and she was warned.

deelite wrote: »
    Poor poor judy and she was warned.
    I get the feeling that this will not be the first time that:
    Tommy has strayed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

angel01 wrote: »
    Tommy calls to Dermot's and they go all the way.
    I didn't see that twist coming.
    Tommy and Dermot always seemed 100% straight to me.
    :eek: :pac:

Caomihe seems to turning like Jan Brady

Sounds like Tommy has a history of flirting and affairs

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

I finally caught up with FC last night!

Think David and Esther storyline is good, he is settling well into the part. Wonder how he will react to Suzannes past!

Jo's reaction to Tommy in the kitchen was ridiculous! Between Louie and Tommy she really is admiring the local talent these days :D

Caoimhe is very annoying and is really letting Neasa down when they are on screen together, its a pity to see her being so desperate over Dean, she needs to move on quickly!

I think Dean is hot, have always liked him and Im sure he is loving playing the character these days with all the action he is getting :rolleyes:, however he is really playing with fire and will be interesting to see if Yvonne really falls for him or just uses him as her plaything :P

Poor Leo needs a bit of romance in his life soon, alot of the others seem to be getting all loved up !!

Jo is an awful hypocrite she was giving out to Carol yet she has no problem jumping on Tommy ruining two families :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Fair City has gone down hill an awful lot lately, the Esther and David storyline is tolerable at the moment. Mark beating Suzanne was terrible bad in my opinon i thought the scene was very rushed.

I am missing Robert and Wayne more of them please. Glad we have a rest from the Bishops/Barry storyline was getting over played.

And where did the Dean turning into a stud come from? I never remember him being like that before? Im liking it though really want to see where it goes with Yvonne :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

blondie7 wrote: »
    Fair City has gone down hill an awful lot lately, the Esther and David storyline is tolerable at the moment. Mark beating Suzanne was terrible bad in my opinon i thought the scene was very rushed.

I am missing Robert and Wayne more of them please. Glad we have a rest from the Bishops/Barry storyline was getting over played.

And where did the Dean turning into a stud come from? I never remember him being like that before? Im liking it though really want to see where it goes with Yvonne :)

Missing Robert and Wayne aswell!
    Wayne needs a new cougar :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement