Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Have just realised there a place in Waterford City called The Hairy Pig.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,171 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

blondie7 wrote: »
    Fair City has gone down hill an awful lot lately, the Esther and David storyline is tolerable at the moment. Mark beating Suzanne was terrible bad in my opinon i thought the scene was very rushed.

I am missing Robert and Wayne more of them please. Glad we have a rest from the Bishops/Barry storyline was getting over played.

And where did the Dean turning into a stud come from? I never remember him being like that before? Im liking it though really want to see where it goes with Yvonne :)

Dean has always been a ladies man he just needed to get rid of wet fish Caomihe oh god she is annoying

So Neasa falls for Finn now wow she falls pretty fast but at least he looks good just keep him away from mirrors

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭optogirl

SoapFan27 wrote: »

Caoimhe is very annoying and is really letting Neasa down when they are on screen together, its a pity to see her being so desperate over Dean, she needs to move on quickly!

I think the girl playing Caoimhe is a much better actress than Neasa. Her character is supposed to be a bit bolshy & annoying. I'm not sure what Neasa is supposed to be. Just good looking I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dean has always been a ladies man he just needed to get rid of wet fish Caomihe oh god she is annoying

So Neasa falls for Finn now wow she falls pretty fast but at least he looks good just keep him away from mirrors

No danger there. I'd say Finn and the mirror are old friends.

There some sexual tension between Jo and Tommy!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

I know it's probably meant to be romantic but I'd find it totally creepy how full on David is in visiting Suzanne!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

My god, this is some of the stupidest, most extremely unrealistic and unbelievable ****e I have ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

If Tommy was gonna cheat, you would think he would have chosen someone decent....not her.

max life wrote: »
    If Tommy was gonna cheat, you would think he would have chosen someone decent....not her.

Orla, Yvonne or Carol perhaps?

I really liked Tommy at the start but he is some sleazebag now.

• Advertisement

Why didnt Damo ask Sean or Dolores to chat to Mark instead of Dearbhla? She hardly knows Mark? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

Kazbah wrote: »
    I really liked Tommy at the start but he is some sleazebag now.

yeah, totally agree. His flirting with Jo is just sleazy. I'm enjoying it though. :D

STIG83 wrote: »
    Orla, Yvonne or Carol perhaps?
    Actually just thinking about that, no decent looking women except the Dillons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Why does "dr.dillon" have to move her head anytime she talks! hilarious stuff.

Actually just thinking about that, no decent looking women except the Dillons.

Orla and Sash are the best of a bad bunch

Surely Jo would be freaked out by Dermot instead of dragging Dermot home for an early night while she fantasising about Tommy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Orla and Sash are the best of a bad bunch

Destroying her with the pyjamers tho

Dearbhla had a speaking part tonight ?????? :eek:

Dunny! wrote: »
    Destroying her with the pyjamers tho

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

SoapFan27 wrote: »
    Missing Robert and Wayne aswell!
    Wayne needs a new cougar :p

The Doc could get her own back on Tommy.

• Advertisement

Bella's reaction to meeting David this evening was not a natural one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Missed roughly the last 2/3 weeks..Could somone tell me whats going on??

Kazbah wrote: »
    I know it's probably meant to be romantic but I'd find it totally creepy how full on David is in visiting Suzanne!!

She is young enough to be his daughter sick0022.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She is young enough to be his daughter sick0022.gif

You think that was bad, look at Hugh Heffner :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

optogirl wrote: »
    I think the girl playing Caoimhe is a much better actress than Neasa. Her character is supposed to be a bit bolshy & annoying. I'm not sure what Neasa is supposed to be. Just good looking I think.

I know what you are saying about Neasa in terms of her character.... when she first joined FC she was a real live wire and interesting but unfortunately Turlough seems to have drained the life out of her and she's very bland these days. Hopefully she will get a bit more controversial down the line!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

optogirl wrote: »

posted twice by mistake

There some sexual tension between Jo and Tommy!! :D

Must be very well hidden :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I enjoyed last nights episode and saw a bit extra than the usual 'point and laugh' fare. The character David is actually quite good, and its actually realistic that Suzanne has received her just desserts in the attack by Mark. Not condoning violence of course but she didnt really suffer for her treatment of Damien other than be a social pariah, so she is really sufferring now. And top marks to Esther, that woman can really act. Along with Bob Charles, i would class her as one of the best actors in the show.

That silly Dillon bint who keeps running back to Dean just annoys me though she is so naive and gullible that she deserves everything she gets.

Jo has got to be the most annoying character in FC. Whenever she is on screen, i feel like turning down the sound....even more annoying than Caoimhe IMHO.

• Advertisement

Jo has got to be the most annoying character in FC. Whenever she is on screen, i feel like turning down the sound....even more annoying than Caoimhe IMHO.

I'd say its Leo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement