Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

How come nobody on Fair City has any sort of inkling that Jo and Tommy are playing hide the sausage? Dermot seems to be so blissfully ignorant of this, yet every time he sees Jo in the street or in the shop or in the pub or in the "park" or in the bistro, Tommy seems to be perpetually hanging around like a bad smell. Wake up Dermish! Even you couldn't be THAT thick!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

Whatever about them being seen together in all these places,I don't mind that because when you want to meet someone in Carraigstown,no matter what premises you enter you are garunteed to meet them :)
    But the kissing scene in the park this evening was a bit ott also the fact that they were sitting at the bench with a bottle of wine in front of them when Niamh and Paul came along and nobody batted an eyelid :D

hiscan wrote: »
    Whatever about them being seen together in all these places,I don't mind that because when you want to meet someone in Carraigstown,no matter what premises you enter you are garunteed to meet them :)
    But the kissing scene in the park this evening was a bit ott also the fact that they were sitting at the bench with a bottle of wine in front of them when Niamh and Paul came along and nobody batted an eyelid :D

I still can't get the fact that neither one of them feels the slightest bit guilty. Tommy has only been in it a few months but Jo is enough of a rounded and established character for the FC audience to know that surely she'd be having some pangs of guilt about carrying on behind Dermot's back? Instead, she's turned into a raging nympho who calls round to Tommy the minute she gets back from her holiday in order to arrange some afternoon delight :eek:

And she being a wholesome Corkwoman as well :rolleyes: :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

How come nobody on Fair City has any sort of inkling that Jo and Tommy are playing hide the sausage? Dermot seems to be so blissfully ignorant of this, yet every time he sees Jo in the street or in the shop or in the pub or in the "park" or in the bistro, Tommy seems to be perpetually hanging around like a bad smell. Wake up Dermish! Even you couldn't be THAT thick!!

Not like Bob to have noticed something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭starryeye

I find the whole affair so odd even by soap standards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Esther is some wagon!

Kazbah wrote: »
    Esther is some wagon!

She's playing a carbon copy of her Mynah Timlin character from Glenroe.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,531 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Philip is the only one so far that seems to have noticed "The town doesn't look any tidier" since Jo and Tommy set up the Tidy Towns Committee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Next time I have a big row with someone I'll cook them a dinner, call over to their house and throw it on the floor in a meek fashion. seems to be the done thing now

• Advertisement

Next time I have a big row with someone I'll cook them a dinner, call over to their house and throw it on the floor in a meek fashion. seems to be the done thing now

Yvonne probably told her to take the roast tin off the table,my mrs is always giving out to me about putting a hot plate on the table :p:D

I feel sorry for Christy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Someone should send Jo & Dermot a copy of the timetable for the Enterprise. Jo said the train would be in at 6:30 - it actually gets in at 6:15!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jenny30

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Christy

Ah the baby is definitely Christys' did he say tonight that it was ok to Sean cos he knew? I think they will get back together!

jenny30 wrote: »
    Ah the baby is definitely Christys' did he say tonight that it was ok to Sean cos he knew? I think they will get back together!

Definetly the look he had in his eyes when he hugged Carol seemed to imply that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

What was with Jo's awkward hand in the kissing scenes!! :rolleyes:

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    What was with Jo's awkward hand in the kissing scenes!! :rolleyes:

She wasn't sure what to do with it. It was before the watershed ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Why didn't Charlie go over to Tommy to get thyme?

Ben sees Jo and Tommy kissing next week

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

I'm finding the show so boring at the moment - I might just stay outside before the evenings close in too much...and accidentally forget to set Sky+.

Maybe by the time the evenings get darker, there might be some believable, origional and exciting plots going on! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

totally agree, have been so bored with it lately, I know there are only so many storylines that can be done but it feels like they are rehashing the same ones over and over.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Yes, ive switched off aswell. Cant stand any of the characters in the main storylines. Louis in ANOTHER "Whosbabyisit?" storyline in the space of a year??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

:eek: I have missed loads!!!

Really annoyed by RTE! Fair City isnt on Rte player but they have ****e like Shortland street? Seriously like..........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

How does your man with the short arms tie his shoelaces or go to the toilet:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

How does your man with the short arms tie his shoelaces or go to the toilet:confused:

Aaargh! You have me wondering how does he wipe his bum?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Slip-ons and nappies.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭julyjane

Miriam should have asked him that last Saturday night.

I imagine he's able to do some sort of stretching into position that most people can't do. The human body can do amazing things when it has to

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Hi all,
    Felt compelled to post, I guessed both Tommy and Jo's affair and Carols pregnancy many weeks ago... and now I have thought of something else...
    You know the way Jo and Dermish cant have kids...?
    Is that because of her... or him....?

Do you see where I'm going here? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Ya know how Suzanne always looks a bit uncomfortable in the passionate\kissing scenes with him?

D'ya think maybe it has nothing to do with the fact she's being "passionate" with a guy who's nearly old enough to be her dad - and she's actually just getting a bad whiff?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

sue z wrote: »
    Hi all,
    You know the way Jo and Dermish cant have kids...?
    Is that because of her... or him....?

Do you see where I'm going here? :D

Jo cant have children. She found out after she delivered Heathers daughter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement