Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Saw the repeat today and todays episode at ahlf 8...was there any need for a shot of David in his jocks?? At least he wasn't topless.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,531 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Do fellas find Jo attractive?

I cant see why Tommy would go for her over Judith and her voice is so damn annoying to start with surely Tommy could have a better option for his affair and to work his charms on :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Epicurus wrote: »
    Jo cant have children. She found out after she delivered Heathers daughter.

Is it cant or wont because of what ever desease that is in her family and she fears any child she has might have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Is it cant or wont because of what ever desease that is in her family and she fears any child she has might have it.

Ah yes, I think this is it, Huntingtons disease I think (it definitely begins with a H)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

xalot wrote: »
    Ah yes, I think this is it, Huntingtons disease I think (it definitely begins with a H)

If i am right, I wonder will we find out that there was an accident while Jo and Tommy are together and maybe she is left with some sort of delima, ie to have a baby or to have an abortion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Saw the repeat today and todays episode at ahlf 8...was there any need for a shot of David in his jocks?? At least he wasn't topless.

It is beyond ridiculous. Did you see the amount of bags he was carrying the other day? I don't think I've ever seen any member of FC carry as many bags! Someone said earlier on this thread that it's like they are going out of their way to PROVE that David can use his hands, and I have to say, I agree.

I also think that the fact that not one person has commented (outwardly) in the soap that he has no arms is ridiculous - in everyday life, if a guy with davids disability moved into your area, you would of course comment! And also the way they are going completely out of their way to prove how much suzanne has changed - from being a husband-beater a few months back, to now having so much compassion and empathy with her fellow human being, that it's not costing her a thought being in a relationship with a 50yr old man (the age gap itself is enough!) who has no arms!!!

I am of course, all for equal rights for people with disabilities - but to go ott with it, the way FC have is beyond a joke. It's like they are continually trying to prove that David (and people with disabilities in general) are accepted in society within a matter of days...

Fittle wrote: »
    It is beyond ridiculous. Did you see the amount of bags he was carrying the other day? I don't think I've ever seen any member of FC carry as many bags! Someone said earlier on this thread that it's like they are going out of their way to PROVE that David can use his hands, and I have to say, I agree.

I also think that the fact that not one person has commented (outwardly) in the soap that he has no arms is ridiculous - in everyday life, if a guy with davids disability moved into your area, you would of course comment! And also the way they are going completely out of their way to prove how much suzanne has changed - from being a husband-beater a few months back, to now having so much compassion and empathy with her fellow human being, that it's not costing her a thought being in a relationship with a 50yr old man (the age gap itself is enough!) who has no arms!!!

I am of course, all for equal rights for people with disabilities - but to go ott with it, the way FC have is beyond a joke. It's like they are continually trying to prove that David (and people with disabilities in general) are accepted in society within a matter of days...

If he wasnt Esther's son she would be commenting for sure

I am surprised someone like Wayne or maybe one of the Bishop boys havent made a comment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If he wasnt Esther's son she would be commenting for sure

I am surprised someone like Wayne or maybe one of the Bishop boys havent made a comment

ANYONE making a comment, or even a funny look, would be more realistic than him being embraced on the northside of dublin without even a backwards glance:rolleyes:

I think Leo was the only person to look at him strangely in McCoys a while back

I'm surprised Bela is happy for his daughter to be a man old enough to be her father

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Do fellas find Jo attractive?

I cant see why Tommy would go for her over Judith and her voice is so damn annoying to start with surely Tommy could have a better option for his affair and to work his charms on :rolleyes:
    A few guys I know have said Jo is quite attractive, and I have to say myself from a female point of view, she is looking much more glamorous and sexy since the affair began.. (except those feckin' skirts she's always wearing... does she own no pants???)

anyhoo, regarding Tommy having an affair with her on Judith, I personally wouldnt blame him! Jo looks much younger than Judith for a start and, despite her voice seems less wooden personality wise. I think Judith is a bit like a stepford wife, and her acting skills leave a lot to be desired. very wooden and fake

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

I find Jo very attractive at the moment. Would love to be Tommy ha..Also, David is really pissing me off at the moment..So ****ing annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Tommy the Cuprinol Man seems to be attrracted to women with annoying accents. His wife has a silly affected posh accent and Jo has the most annoying Cork accent I've ever heard (I can say that because I'm from Cork ;))

I'm sure if Nicola was still around he'd be sniffing after her as well because she also had a stupidly annoying accent.

I think Sean was the only person who looked a bit strange when he was introduced to David in the pub but even that looked clunky. I couldn't believe it the other night when David was carrying so many bags. Were they trying to get him a place in the Guinness Book of Records or wha??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Whatever about Jo, what about the bald guys Ginger wife. Affair potential right there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Whatever about Jo, what about the bald guys Ginger wife. Affair potential right there

You must mean Niamh. Why do you think she is "Affair potential"

cofy wrote: »
    You must mean Niamh. Why do you think she is "Affair potential"

Coz she's a ride?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Coz she's a ride?

She's already been with half of Carrickstown so she's probably running out of options. By my reckoning she's already had Wayne, Barry, Paul, Leo, Keith, Paul again etc. (please feel free to add the ones I've forgotten). The only fella she hasn't had is Charlie Kelly. If I was Esther, I'd be keeping an eye out for that brazen hussy! ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Coz she's a ride?
    You think?

max life wrote: »
    You think?

Oh yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Oh yes.
    I find this weird....most women i know that watch FC think that Niamh is very attractive. However, any lads i know that watch FC dont find her attractive at all. How does that work ????? :eek:

what kinda lads do you know? :p :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I think Niamh is very attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    I think Niamh is very attractive.

The size of her in that maxi just there now. Shes maxi alright.

amdublin wrote: »
    The size of her in that maxi just there now. Shes maxi alright.

Oh, you mean normal sized??

What's up with Yvonne?

Oh, you mean normal sized??

Umm. No I mean she's chunky.

She's at least a size 16.

I would think a 12 is normal sized.

Aaaaaannd?

Umm. No I mean she's chunky.

She's at least a size 16.

I would think a 12 is normal sized.

16 is the most common dress size in Ireland and the UK.

Jo=Worst Liar EVER

Oooh I love a dirty martini :)

Jo is getting herself into a right old tangle with all these fibs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

No arms will drop the martini class in a minute.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Oooh I love a dirty martini :)

Jo is getting herself into a right old tangle with all these fibs

Did you see her just there, one of the worst actors.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement