Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭nellie07

i loved him

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭cjbh

OK so I've just come back to Ireland after being away for a bit, and noticed this new guy Zumo and...

i think i'm in love...

do you think they'll make him a regular character?

<sigh> Zumo. Mmmm...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭nellie07

urgghhh you cannot be serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

oh no!!!! the mr muscle-esque white vest on dean, not a good look... my eyes, my eyes!!!

and it gets worse - cass is back, GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAN

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

rather have cass in episode's over zumo anyday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MuffinTop

sam34 wrote: »
    oh no!!!! the mr muscle-esque white vest on dean, not a good look... my eyes, my eyes!!!

Dean is ridiculously good looking and such a great actor, he brings such a uniqueness to the show, his little elvis impression was class!

o and pleaseee get rid of the american dude, he would be an amazing voice over dude with his deep voice, but he is like soooooooooo annoyingly rubbish at acting!

Poor Leo when he realised tracey was only interested in business talk.
    Haha i Love carol.........legend

MuffinTop wrote: »
    Dean is ridiculously good looking and such a great actor, he brings such a uniqueness to the show, his little elvis impression was class!

oh i love dean, but i just hate those type of vests... not even the gorgeous dean can carry it off

nellie07 wrote: »
    urgghhh you cannot be serious
    emo!! wrote: »
    rather have cass in episode's over zumo anyday

i will not have another bad word said about my Zumo

forget your Dean, Zumo is where it's at :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭lods

MuffinTop wrote: »
    o and pleaseee get rid of the american dude, he would be an amazing voice over dude with his deep voice, but he is like soooooooooo annoyingly rubbish at acting!

Poor Leo when he realised tracey was only interested in business talk.
    Haha i Love carol.........legend

who is he, he looks very familiar:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Wasn't he on Bosco? And he does alot of tv VoiceOver work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Every episode, I tune in waiting to see Jo and Dermot reunited but alas another episode vanishes and no Dermot :(:(

Zumo does make me laugh :D This American Bill is funny, the accent is a classic :cool::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

efb wrote: »
    Wasn't he on Bosco? And he does alot of tv VoiceOver work

Didnt he do an advertisement for Triple A Golden Maverick a while back ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

How did Dean and Kylie get together this time around?

Tracey/Leo/Carol :D i hope this love triangle happens but alas i think Tracey will probably get with Dean

Dean is best with Cleo if the writers ever go there with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 SCRATCHY32

angel01 wrote: »
    Thanks for that, just watched on RTE player, they all were a great laugh, The actress who played Yvonne didn't seem to have much of a say :(
    I thought the girl who plays niamh was married to the guy who won euro vision song contest but sexy miriam she said she was single

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 SCRATCHY32

angel01 wrote: »
    Suzanne treats him like a child so I wouldn't blame him to be honest.:(

is it just me or does anyone else find that orla very sexy amazing set of legs on her the only other ones i have seen better is una kavaghan on the cafe look it up shes difinately irelands top MILF

SCRATCHY32 wrote: »
    is it just me or does anyone else find that orla very sexy amazing set of legs on her the only other ones i have seen better is una kavaghan on the cafe look it up shes difinately irelands top MILF

Una Kavanagh is definitely very attractive; thankfully her acting skills have come on a lot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VEqTMCaamw

go to 2:16 LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

Have Gift Grub ripped into the 'Yank' yet???!!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

What is it with all these internet based story lines, first ebay, then youtube next boards. . .
    you wouldnt find two internet story lines in a row anywhere else!!!
    Funny sh1t tho. . .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I think its an effort to show how 'hip' and 'relevant' the show is. :p

Some laugh!

The priest guy is so little and cute.
    Poor tracey, what the hell is Dean playing at........ arsehole

So bored of annettes story line in it now, i want her gone once and for all please.
    Leo is just too funny, the way he goes on is so bad but genious.

cjbh wrote: »
    i will not have another bad word said about my Zumo

forget your Dean, Zumo is where it's at :p

Did i read this correct.
    Zumo over Dean
    hellllooooo are u crackerssssssss
    Zumo looks like a big toe hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

JP Liz wrote: »
    How did Dean and Kylie get together this time around?

Tracey/Leo/Carol :D i hope this love triangle happens but alas i think Tracey will probably get with Dean

Dean is best with Cleo if the writers ever go there with them

I agree Liz, I actually am finding the Dean/Kylie thing hard to swallow, It just doesnt seem right. I never really bought Dean/Tracey if im honest. Cleo seems a good match i think. Although its a little like they hate each other at times, i think its a more realistic romance for them to have on Fair City. They seem to have a chemistry. Carol would match up with him too though.

But WAAAAAY more important than that, I HAVE to see Tracy and Leo hooking up!! Great work by the writers getting these legends together (as seems to be happening)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Who is lending Louie all this money to buy up Carrigstown - certainly not the banks. Considering Louie by his own admission was addicted to "Coke" it doesn't add up.

I have two theories a) Louie buys up more losses everything and so do all his employees (bar, paper, restaurants) there'll be loads of unemployment - they might have to open a post office then to deal with all the payments!!!!

And theory b) this is my favourite.... his wife, who he's besotted with, comes into it - and thanks Yvonne for keeping the bed warm for her. And the wife could be Shelly (Dolores old friend - Harry's old flame) and the music playing when she walks into the Hungry Pig could be "The B itch is Back" (Elton John).

I adore Carol & Tracy, I was laughing away to myself at the two of them on the sofa :D:D

When will Dermot be back :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 EDIROL

where have i seen Zumo's granny before? wrecking my head.

This spoiler sounds good!
    Traumatised by their last encounter Dolores freaks out when she sees Zumo approaching her house. She runs inside, closing the door behind her, telling Cleo to call the guards and grabs a knife from the kitchen. When he rings the doorbell, an angry Dolores answers it with a tirade of abuse. However she soon realises that Zumo has a baby in his arms, who naturally starts crying when disturbed by all of the screaming. Zumo says that the baby is Lara's, that she can't cope with raising the child alone and wants Dolores to raise her.

ooh my question got asked in the ask Tony Tormey a question :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

What happened with Robert and Cleo?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement