Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

angel01 wrote: »
    ooh my question got asked in the ask Tony Tormey a question :D

What was the question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

deelite wrote: »
    What was the question?

I did send in quite a few :o but this one was picked:

If you were a writer on the show, what story line would you like to give Paul?

I'd give him a story where he and about 5 other characters go to Spain - maybe a trip with the folk from the garage. We could spend a couple of weeks over there, and wouldn't have to worry that filming would be affected by rain or cloud cover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Mayoegian wrote: »
    What happened with Robert and Cleo?

They went on a date; it went very well, but he has never been seen or heard of since by Cleo, Dean or Orla despite the previous few weeks where he was practically living in the Hungry Pig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Fair City actor Pat Nolan has described his 'killer trial' storyline as a mentally draining experience.
    Viewers of the hit soap will see Nolan's character, Barry O'Hanlon, face court over the death of Carrigstown resident Gina Cassidy.
    The actor, who has been in the soap since it began in 1989, says he went to a "dark place" during the filming.
    "It was mentally draining and it did bring me to really dark places personally," he said. "It's a traumatic storyline and I guess, somewhat difficult to portray, having never killed anyone with a car in real life.

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/im-worn-out-playing-a-killer-says-fair-citys-pat-1829082.html

Looking forward to this coming week; some fantastic actors involved, and anything where more Annette is involved can only be good.

Really looking forward to next week!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭shreksaurus

Was Bill on Bosco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Was Bill on Bosco?

yes

and in Bracken.

Good episode, really enjoying watching Bill & Annette, have a feeling Bill will vanish though :(

Still no Dermot aaaaargh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭nellie07

is Niamh cracking anyone else up, she is just so annoying lately and when the three actresses were on saturday night with miriam last week she took over from the other two girls, and she really is exactly like her character in real life sorry rant over

nellie07 wrote: »
    is Niamh cracking anyone else up, she is just so annoying lately and when the three actresses were on saturday night with miriam last week she took over from the other two girls, and she really is exactly like her character in real life sorry rant over

A relative of mine knows her and her mother and she is quite a nice person in "real life", I do like her though, she does talk a lot but thats Clelia for you. Niamh and Paul are central characters.

I was wondering where have Heather & Brendan got to??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Niamh really bugs me too, shes just so whiney and uggghh in yer face and not in a good way. Her and Suzanne doyle should be tied together, a brick attached to the pair of em and follow Keiths books into the river!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

I was wondering where have Heather & Brendan got to??

I hope it's somewhere warm and comfortable, and they like it too much there to come back.

Of all the major characters, they must be the least interesting. They are 100% serious all of the time. You just know the laughs are going to disappear when they come on. Even Malachy gets to be funny sometimes.

hi
    does anyone else agree that Duncan has come into his own in the past two weeks, I've always been a fan, I think he is a great actor and I think the past two weeks with the Barry storyline proved just this.

gogglebok wrote: »
    I hope it's somewhere warm and comfortable, and they like it too much there to come back.

Of all the major characters, they must be the least interesting. They are 100% serious all of the time. You just know the laughs are going to disappear when they come on. Even Malachy gets to be funny sometimes.

I really like them so I am missing them (though not as much as I am missing Dermot :(:(), there have been funny scenes with H&B when they have filmed scenes with Jo & Dermot so bring back more of those scenese please :D and more to the point... bring Dermot back :cool::D

hi
    does anyone else agree that Duncan has come into his own in the past two weeks, I've always been a fan, I think he is a great actor and I think the past two weeks with the Barry storyline proved just this.

I agree, they have given him more of a role and he has thrived under it. I have always liked him and I think he is a great actor. :)

I really like them so I am missing them (though not as much as I am missing Dermot :(:(), there have been funny scenes with H&B when they have filmed scenes with Jo & Dermot so bring back more of those scenese please :D and more to the point... bring Dermot back :cool::D

You're right, I forgot about the boozy dancing. But anyone could be funny with Dermot and Jo. They're just naturally comic together.

jo's very voice goes through me, she cracks me up, shes too fake and too much of a thing, nah couldnt care less about herself and dermot

bit more of carol would be great love to see her with christy for the laugh

gogglebok wrote: »
    You're right, I forgot about the boozy dancing. But anyone could be funny with Dermot and Jo. They're just naturally comic together.

I remember the dancing, that was quite funny , you are right about Jo & Dermot, they are naturally quite funny and Heather & Brendan come across as a more serious couple. Whats happening with Brendan's court case anyway?

jo's very voice goes through me, she cracks me up, shes too fake and too much of a thing, nah couldnt care less about herself and dermot

bit more of carol would be great love to see her with christy for the laugh

I am not sure Christy would forgive Carol... I adore Jo & Dermot, best couple on Fair City for me by far :D

I remember the dancing, that was quite funny , you are right about Jo & Dermot, they are naturally quite funny and Heather & Brendan come across as a more serious couple. Whats happening with Brendan's court case anyway?

I'm betting it won't go to court. They have Barry's trial coming up soon, and they'll hardly go straight from one court case to another.

• Advertisement

my favourite couple is keith and ray!!

my favourite couple is keith and ray!!

They can be funny at times but I adore Dermot & Jo. I want Dermot to come back :(:(

I came across this article, which is pretty good :) Advance warning... Niamh & Paul feature ;)

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/alls-fair-in--love-and-war-1817102.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 EDIROL

never liked him before, but have to say Duncan has grown on me this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 procstar

Epicurus wrote: »

An interesting and informative article from last saturdays "Independent" for anyone who hasnt read it.
    I came across this article, which is pretty good :) Advance warning... Niamh & Paul feature ;)

Knew I had read that before. Think you were beaten to that one Angel

procstar wrote: »
    Knew I had read that before. Think you were beaten to that one Angel

oops :o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Will Barry go down for Gina's death and should he?

ammm, Im not sure about this but I reckon Ray probably had no insurance on the moped thingy!! I think Annette should go down, shes annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I think there's a loophole in the Barry's case - Annette seemed "interested" when Father Art mentioned that the Church is on private property!!!!

• Advertisement

Dermot is back :D:D:D:D and he had me laughing away, just adore him and Jo. They really brighten up the episode for me.

No, I don't think Barry should go down for it, it was an accident, simple as that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement