Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Did anybody else think that crash scene the day of Ginas wedding was totally unbelievable?? especially that somebody would die from it. It looked almost as bad as when Cass ran into that bin a couple of months ago! To be honest the whole Niamh, father barry story line is really boring and kinda put me off watching this week. Any story that gives Cathriona air time is a killer for me. We need something juicy in fair city, cmon how long do I have to wait for Damien to have an affair!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

would Barrys solicitor not have found out the Church private property escape act before now. I dont know much about this area and if all church grounds are deemed private property or not; but if they are I wouldnt have much confidence in him going to trial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MuffinTop

Wher is robert hiding, i miss him, i think i fancy him more then i fancy dean.
    He is very attractive, hasnt got as good lips as dean, but overall i think he is sexier.
    The whole dean/kylie thing makes me gag
    Bring back robert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Discovered this gem last night! Ireland's favourite band in Ireland's favourite soap :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Was watching the episode on the RTE player but it was totally out of sync which really annoyed me :( but on a good point.... Dermot and Jo were great :D

Looking forward to tonights episode :D

• Advertisement

Honestly how many times does Bill say "my wife" referring to Annette, does she not have a name :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I wonder is Suzanne going to fall into Louie's deep blue eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Shakyfan wrote: »
    Discovered this gem last night! Ireland's favourite band in Ireland's favourite soap :)

The perfect marriage of lack of music talent, and lack of acting talent... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

just moved over to new york, avid fair city fan. Rte player doesnt work abroad but is there anywhere else i can find the show online???

just moved over to new york, avid fair city fan. Rte player doesnt work abroad but is there anywhere else i can find the show online???

I am guessing unless you use a proxy to watch the RTE player, that will be your only hope.

I really enjoyed last nights episode, the court scene was great :D I even enjoyed Niamh throwing that drink over Barry :o still loving Jo & Dermot :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

angel01 wrote: »
    I am guessing unless you use a proxy to watch the RTE player, that will be your only hope.

I really enjoyed last nights episode, the court scene was great :D I even enjoyed Niamh throwing that drink over Barry :o still loving Jo & Dermot :D:D

+1 for last nights episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭nellie07

Honestly how many times does Bill say "my wife" referring to Annette, does she not have a name :D

its an american thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

any idea what proxy to use?

nellie07 wrote: »
    its an american thing

I noticed Annette is as bad as constantly saying my husband, makes me laugh :D
    any idea what proxy to use?

I found this: http://cupidstunt.wordpress.com/2008/07/13/how-to-get-around-the-rte-geoblock-without-using-an-irish-proxy/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MaceFace

For any fanboys: A lot of the Fair City cast are going to be in Newbridge today at the official opening of Golf Works. Bring your cameras :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Anybody know when the omnibus edition of Fair City is shown? (I missed it all week!)

Thanks

Alice1 wrote: »
    Anybody know when the omnibus edition of Fair City is shown? (I missed it all week!)

Thanks

As far as I know, they don't show omnibus editions anymore, you can watch all the episodes on the rte player. www.rte.ie/player

MaceFace wrote: »
    For any fanboys: A lot of the Fair City cast are going to be in Newbridge today at the official opening of Golf Works. Bring your cameras :-)

Too far for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Thanks Angel - going to link now...

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    Thanks Angel - going to link now...

No problem :) It was a pretty good week on fair city especially thursdays episode :D

Just watched tonights episode... seemed to be the Paul & Niamh show again :(

Cass actually made me laugh :eek: loved Jo & Dermot once again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭robo

Tonights was ....was.... I dunno!
    It was like the end of a film, the way Niamh did her speech in the pub...

So when will Louie take over the charity shop????

robo wrote: »
    Tonights was ....was.... I dunno!
    It was like the end of a film, the way Niamh did her speech in the pub...

So when will Louie take over the charity shop????

Louie doesnt strike me as being a charity shop owner type of guy. Although him in partnership there with Jo would be interesting.
    Warming to Cass lately, himself and Jo make a good comical duo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭robo

Epicurus wrote: »
    Louie doesnt strike me as being a charity shop owner type of guy. Although him in partnership there with Jo would be interesting.

I was being sarcastic..he has every other business in the street, so why doesn't he take over the charity shop...it would suit him down to the ground, no salary, no payment for goods, yet money coming in :D

Him & Jo...that would be fun though!!

I read that Yvonne is carrying a secret that will be revealed soon and Bela will be surprised... read a good interview with Barry in the TV Now magazine. he is a great character :)

oh and Christy has feelings for Carol but so does Farrell :D

Epicurus wrote: »

Me too :eek: He is quite funny with Jo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

I read that Yvonne is carrying a secret that will be revealed soon and Bela will be surprised...

Something to do with the child she had with that odd-looking solicitor guy, maybe? Or she is on the run from the Australian police for drug offences.

gogglebok wrote: »
    Something to do with the child she had with that odd-looking solicitor guy, maybe? Or she is on the run from the Australian police for drug offences.

I doubt its got anything to do with Yvonne and drugs...angel said that Bela would be surprised by the news :D

• Advertisement

I believe a stranger turns up also looking for Yvonne... :eek:

Pete/Doug/Adam/Maureen all feature again this week

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement