Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

meooowwww hahaha, saucer of milk anyone??:D

Do you think I could get a part on Fair City :D:D I could play the part of his ex wife who arrives over from Boston dolled up to the 9's and looking like something out of Dynasty and rival Yvonne in the bitch stakes :D *sends idea to the scriptwriters* :D

This pic looks interesting for next week!!

00028774-150.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭cjbh

angel01 wrote: »
    I think it would be so obvious to put them together and I don't think they have been together previously. I think they will end up together.

I am almost certain Orla and Keith are exes. May have been a while back but defo...
    I mean, who else has Orla been with besides Seamus? :eek:
    So I don't think they should get together, they're more just mates

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

The look of Allie!

cjbh wrote: »
    I am almost certain Orla and Keith are exes. May have been a while back but defo...
    I mean, who else has Orla been with besides Seamus? :eek:
    So I don't think they should get together, they're more just mates

From Wiki:

Orla has had many brief relationships. She had a short relationship with Paul Brennan. She also had a fling with Floyd Phelan and Jimmy Doyle.
    She started a strong relationship with Seamus McAleer who was much older than her. Orla soon got bored of Seamus and had an affair with William Russell who was engaged to McAleer's daughter. Orla stayed with Seamus because of his money and kept up the affair with William. Angela O'Connell found out about the affair and told Seamus. Seamus had William badly beaten and threw Orla out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I wouldn't like her with Louie, Louie deserves better :D

He deserves me Angel01. Those smouldering eyes with his dashing good looks and his throbbing heart!!! We can share him if you like. But I don't think my family would appreciate me going out with a coke head - so you can have him.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭cjbh

angel: I stand corrected. Seems they would make an obvious couple so. Surprised it has taken so long tbh...

padocon: LOL just noticed Ali's expression now!

Okay spoilers for next week coming up...

The Christy & Carol love story carries on.. Farrell gives his last go at wooing Carol, it doesn't work and she gives him the boot. Christy's hopes are buoyed. He surprises Carol with an intimate dinner at the back of Phelans. He is really nervous and doesn't "close the deal" He finds out later from Ali that Carol would have liked a kiss during or after their meal, he then listens to Ray and panics and cancels his next date with Carol with a lame excuse about the shop. Carol takes it the wrong way and accuses Ali of ruining her date as revenge for Carol neglecting Ali. Christy asks Carol out again and she says no!

The Doyles rift carries on... Time is tough right now for Yvonne, Connie is making Yvonne feel crowded at Vinos. Louie believes he can get Yvonne back and tries to kiss her. Connie catches them in the act and Yvonne under pressure from Connie can't say that her love for Louie is dead. Yvonne then forgets Helen's anniversary and Bela lets it go as not to create a row. Bela and Suzanne commemorate the anniversary without Yvonne and when Yvonne finds out she isn't happy. Louie takes Bela and Suzanne aside to tell them to try to patch things up before they lose Yvonne.

Cleo tells Orla, Keith fancies her but Orla laughs it off. Orla asks Keith about it and he also laughs it off. Deegan hears that his ex-wife has split from her partner and Ian warns him not to be dreaming of getting back together.

Orla is still on the love quest and Keith and Ray vet potential dates. She thinks she has struck gold with Karl until he tells her she is too old! she then meets a handsome guy called Vince. Keith then tells her he is a petty thief and more interested in what is in her handbag!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Im just waiting for paul and Yvonne to bang nasties:)

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

deelite wrote: »
    He deserves me Angel01. Those smouldering eyes with his dashing good looks and his throbbing heart!!! We can share him if you like. But I don't think my family would appreciate me going out with a coke head - so you can have him.

I want to share too. :( I don't care that he's an addict... I'll fix him! :p

Don't like the idea of Orla and Keith. They work as friends, but can't imagine anything else.

• Advertisement

Meller wrote: »
    I want to share too. :( I don't care that he's an addict... I'll fix him! :p

Don't like the idea of Orla and Keith. They work as friends, but can't imagine anything else.

Louie has his fanclub....:D I think Alan Devine who plays him does a really good job and he better never leave :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Wait, I just found this thread because of the lesbanians, people actually watch Fair City??? :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

bigkev49 wrote: »
    Wait, I just found this thread because of the lesbanians, people actually watch Fair City??? :eek::eek:

According to the ratings in the RTE Guide, it's the most popular TV programme in the country. It's also pretty good.

Yes, I think it is a great soap and I wouldn't miss it for the world. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Anyone else sick of hearing Yvonne's voice on every bloody ad on tv at the moment??

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭nellie07

its better than the female mechanic robin, mother of God she was on everything, and emma o driscoll that girl from limerick horrendous!!

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Anyone else sick of hearing Yvonne's voice on every bloody ad on tv at the moment??

No I quite like her but would prefer if it was Louie :p:D

lol stop already!!:D go get a pic of his face and put it onto a blow up man doll:D

gogglebok wrote: »
    According to the ratings in the RTE Guide, it's the most popular TV programme in the country. It's also pretty good.
    Yes, I think it is a great soap and I wouldn't miss it for the world. :)

Do the terrible accents/sets and woefully overused clichés and stereotypes not put you off?

Not trolling but....

That would be wonderful :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

Do ye remember Terence? It'd be class if he came back-what an actor! Did they get his body from the river?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Chinafoot wrote: »

They always do it with there gripping storylines. Remember pauls heart attack/breakdown, everytime you turned on the telly/ radio all you heard was:
    Why does it have to hapen to me :D

And dont forget Barrys cliffhanger of a (non) trial :
    I dont want to get off on a technicality.

Lawyer : We'd like to push through the fact that it was private property you honour. :D

I cant get enough of this stuff on telly. Im raging it's not on tonight, but then again, an hour on Thursday, wooooooooooo :pac:

Do the terrible accents/sets and woefully overused clichés and stereotypes not put you off?

Not trolling but....

No, I like the soap, I enjoy the storylines, actors and actresses and I think it is good to watch :)

If you don't like it, don't watch and let the rest of us enjoy it :D

nicklauski wrote: »
    They always do it with there gripping storylines. Remember pauls heart attack/breakdown, everytime you turned on the telly/ radio all you heard was:
    Why does it have to hapen to me :D

And dont forget Barrys cliffhanger of a (non) trial :
    I dont want to get off on a technicality.

Lawyer : We'd like to push through the fact that it was private property you honour. :D

I cant get enough of this stuff on telly. Im raging it's not on tonight, but then again, an hour on Thursday, wooooooooooo :pac:

Me too and no fair city tomorrow either :(:(

No, I like the soap, I enjoy the storylines, actors and actresses and I think it is good to watch :)

If you don't like it, don't watch and let the rest of us enjoy it :D

+1 lol if ya hate it dont read the "Fair city" thread, lol the titles kinda a warning that it is infact about faircity and fans will be posting, double duh:D

Haha we get a newcomer who obviously hasn't noticed the 130 pages of chat suddenly realizing this thread exists and saying how bad FC is as if we haven't heard it before on almost every page :p Somebody should write up a big response to these generic complaints and just re-quote it everytime to save us the bother of replying to each individual one. :pac:

Meller wrote: »
    Haha we get a newcomer who obviously hasn't noticed the 130 pages of chat suddenly realizing this thread exists and saying how bad FC is as if we haven't heard it before on almost every page :p Somebody should write up a big response to these generic complaints and just re-quote it everytime to save us the bother of replying to each individual one. :pac:

Then we can copy and paste it into the fair city fans handbook! High 5`s all round team!:D haha that was a little camp:p

My bad, I think Im just getting withdrawal symptoms from the lack of Fair City tonight:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Fair City is fairly bad to be honest. But that's what, in my eyes, makes it so gripping :D

nicklauski wrote: »
    Fair City is fairly bad to be honest. But that's what, in my eyes, makes it so gripping :D

hahaha nicely put:D Gotta admit I am entertained a lot by some of the ferocious acting :D

• Advertisement

Okay, that's all fair enough. Not really a fan of soaps at all really, give me the Discovery Channel or National Geographic any day!

Departing the thread now, enjoy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement