Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I LOVE PAUL AND NIAMH PLEASE DONT SPLIT THEM UP THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND I LOVE THEM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I do like them together. I wish Yvonne would give it a go with Louie. I like them together

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

i think caitriona is really pretty on screen never noticed before but i seen her in person on grafton street was really nice much pretter in person

i loveee paul and niamh hope they work thing out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

So long as they dont bring back brendan and heather Im happy. 2 of the worst actors and characters ever!!!

Could do without bob and renee an all but their bareable just about.

Lol Yer man on the date with Orla was funny tonight! Delighted Deegan finally got a shift :)

Hope that young cop guy dude with the flicky hair is written out soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭shreksaurus

Paul and Yvonne are going to have an affair I know it its in the RTE guide and the Tv now magazine

Brillant stuff! Wouldn't it be great if Paul gets Yvonne pregnant!

Brillant stuff! Wouldn't it be great if Paul gets Yvonne pregnant!

haha yea and her and Niamh were due at the same time ?? Then he`d have kids off 4 women wouldnt he?:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Was Keith chatting up your man :p

Yvonne and Paul together seems to come from nowhere no build up

Apparently Yvonne reminds Paul of Helen and he only noticed now (she should do she is her sister :rolleyes:)

Who cares about Paul & Niamh... I love Yvonne and Louie....
    poor Mags dies :(
    I loved the feature in the RTE guide... Aisling O'Neill looked so pretty... so it seems
    Charlie is back as Mayor with Carol as deputy :D

who hasnt Paul Brennan had a sleepover with??
    he's had a sleepover in the following womens houses:
    1-Helen Doyle [deceased wife and mother of his daughter Rachel Brennan]
    2-Nicola Pendergast[ ex business partner and ex wife and mother to his son Oisin who live in Cork]
    3-Niamh Cassidy[ recent wife-they are trying for a baby]
    4-Fiona Piggot
    5-Yvonne Doyle[deceased wifes sister-daughter Rachel's aunty]
    6-Orla Kirwan[Niamh's cousin]
    7-Robin Doyle
    No wonder he has heart problems??
    and Niamh Cassidy is just as bad she has had a sleepover in the following mens houses:
    1-Barry O Hanlon-[her teacher in school and ex Fiance]
    2-Paul Brennan[her Fiance Barry's best friend]
    3-Rory[policeman]
    4-Keith[mechanic]
    5-Derek[gangster he got shot]
    6-Seamus
    7-Leo Dowling[she got pregnant by Leo and had an abortion]

It is a soap... that is what happens in soap land :D

So long as they dont bring back brendan and heather Im happy. 2 of the worst actors and characters ever!!!

Could do without bob and renee an all but their bareable just about.

Lol Yer man on the date with Orla was funny tonight! Delighted Deegan finally got a shift :)

Hope that young cop guy dude with the flicky hair is written out soon.

Heather will be back on screen for Brendan's trial later in the autumn, she is busy with her own play.

i love em

Fair enough but I am sick of Niamh whining constantly about her life and she brings people down with her negativity... you probably feel about them like I feel about Dermot & Jo :D though I love Yvonne and Louie too. Great power couple of Carrigstown :D

• Advertisement

I wish they would put up the Ciara O'Callaghan interview by now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DA BIG FELLA!

At long last:mad:......Some comedy!! :D
    Great to see Ray and Keith back in for the laughs!(Badly needed laughs) Things are really getting down in Carrigstown :(
    Enjoying the Orla and Keith story, I think their a great match, loads a craic with that pair I'd say, and their hair brained schemes, madonna books, blind dates, internet dating, what next?? Keep the laughs coming :D:D:D

At long last:mad:......Some comedy!! :D
    Great to see Ray and Keith back in for the laughs!(Badly needed laughs) Things are really getting down in Carrigstown :(
    Enjoying the Orla and Keith story, I think their a great match, loads a craic with that pair I'd say, and their hair brained schemes, madonna books, blind dates, internet dating, what next?? Keep the laughs coming :D:D:D

I think they are funny together but Orla and Keith are better I think. I was laughing at Ray with Carol in the shop, that was really funny :D:D

plea to Fair City bosses: Bring back Zumo and his Gran please!!

I loved Rays comment the other night: " Carol she has a grand shape to her" :D

I loved Rays comment the other night: " Carol she has a grand shape to her" :D

That was funny :D I am looking forward to seeing Carol happy with Christy, she deserves to be happy :)

angel01 wrote: »
    Orla and Keith are better
    Yeap , think it's a good match:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Good to see Orla is getting some of her own medicine. Maybe there is such a thing as Karma.

Good to see Orla is getting some of her own medicine. Maybe there is such a thing as Karma.

Awww I like Orla, I felt for her :(

I thought it was a ridiculous episode tonight, really silly. The only thing that kept me interested was the Louie storyline :D

OH MY EFFIN GOD, I wish they would let the yvonee/suzanne story die, so sick a damien and louis trying to get them make up.................pity the 2 boys wouldnt go off and find their balls and the 2 women get a good ride to take the face off the pair of em:rolleyes: Every bloody night this story line now!

Roll on Yvonne and pauls affair, finally something of ineterest. ps Fair city is some advert for net dating:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

I love Niamh, think she's the best actress of them all

Also the scene tonight between Ray and Christy in the charity shop was halarious!!Ive been away for three months so forgot how comical Fair City can be the odd time!

I hate Niamh, like Paul though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Every time Niamh rides someone she adds another hair extension. That's why she looks like f*ckin Rapunzel

yayayay

Why are you lying? the fair city interview isn't there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Every time Niamh rides someone she adds another hair extension. That's why she looks like f*ckin Rapunzel

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

She'd still get it though. Imagine sharing a previous sexual partner with Leo, that would be soooo cool.

That Ciara O'Callaghan is doing so many voiceover promos at the moment it's ridiculous.. She does the weather promo on Radio ONE in a ridiculous voice. I always thought that actors should make the choice of either voiceover or acting, cos it's hard to take their character seriously. I mean what's it gonna be next, "when I'm working in the Bistrot, it's the Lucozade sport that gets me through those last 15 minutes to closing time".

lol'd :D:D but I think she's moved on from the hair extensions and gone OTT on the botox :eek: Did ya see the forehead on her the past couple of nights, she's a pair of eyebrows even Glenda Gilsenan (or whatever her name is) would be proud of!

She'd still get it though. Imagine sharing a previous sexual partner with Leo, that would be soooo cool.

That Ciara O'Callaghan is doing so many voiceover promos at the moment it's ridiculous.. She does the weather promo on Radio ONE in a ridiculous voice. I always thought that actors should make the choice of either voiceover or acting, cos it's hard to take their character seriously. I mean what's it gonna be next, "when I'm working in the Bistrot, it's the Lucozade sport that gets me through those last 15 minutes to closing time".

On Una Kavanagh's imdb:

Work History : Commercial, Voice Over, Radio, Film, Television, Theater

They will all do Voice over.

Ciara's interview is up:

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/ciaraocallaghaninterview.html

Got a question answered :D

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement