Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Carol and Christy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭robo

"Surprising twist on Thursday..." oh yeh
    the kiss :rolleyes:

Carol & Christy...I am just glad I have not eaten yet :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭lods

robo wrote: »
    "Surprising twist on Thursday..." oh yeh
    the kiss :rolleyes:

Carol & Christy...I am just glad I have not eaten yet :eek:
    :eek: much better craic if she was with the creep:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

they have to be soaps most unlikely couple!

*shudders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Awww I like Carol & Christy, they are sweet :D

Poor Louie, it all went so wrong :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

angel01 wrote: »

Poor Louie, it all went so wrong :(

Poor Louie :eek:

He has a go at Paul for going off with his brothers (Mike) financee (Helen) but seems to have no problem going off with his brothers widow. The same woman who cheated probably numerous times on him, had a baby by another man and deserted him.

He also has a go at Bela for not being there for his children when they were growing up..Ahem Louis, where are your children??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Poor Keith! Poor chap was shure he was away to Ibiza for 2 weeks. Glad Niamhs going though, the state of her, she actually really annoys me, cant wait til Paul starts banging Nasties with Yvonne, Niamhs a nag and just frumpy.

Epicurus wrote: »
    Poor Louie :eek:

He has a go at Paul for going off with his brothers (Mike) financee (Helen) but seems to have no problem going off with his brothers widow. The same woman who cheated probably numerous times on him, had a baby by another man and deserted him.

He also has a go at Bela for not being there for his children when they were growing up..Ahem Louis, where are your children??

Sorry I don't agree with you. He had a problem and was told to keep away. He probably shouldn't have given in to his exwife but he did. Bela was out having affairs with god knows who and he was not the model parent that he tried to make out.

Louie cares so much for Yvonne and wants to heal the hurt, yes he went about it the wrong way but none of us are perfect. He wants to see Yvonne happy. You can't help who you fall in love with and Paul isn't over Helen and probably doesn't even love Niamh.

Louie would give anything to have his children back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

There's an earlier post here that says Paul did the business with Orla - when was this - I can't remember - please enlighten me - to the plot etc. I can't believe Orla let him anywhere near her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

Poor Keith! Poor chap was shure he was away to Ibiza for 2 weeks. Glad Niamhs going though, the state of her, she actually really annoys me, cant wait til Paul starts banging Nasties with Yvonne, Niamhs a nag and just frumpy.[/quote]

That's kinda mean

• Advertisement

"A+ by the way"
    "I'll never look at that counter the same way again!"

SWEET?!! :eek:
    :p

Louie was actually peeving me off slightly last night; why was he interfering so much?!! :mad: I suppose it's because he really likes Yvonne so much, but c'mon Louie.. you can do better! I do think him chasing her so desperately is really cute, but lI don't know, I'm sick of the family feud and he's not going to get her without getting constant earfuls off Bela & co, which we could all do without.

Meller wrote: »
    "A+ by the way"
    "I'll never look at that counter the same way again!"

SWEET?!! :eek:
    :p

Louie was actually peeving me off slightly last night; why was he interfering so much?!! :mad: I suppose it's because he really likes Yvonne so much, but c'mon Louie.. you can do better! I do think him chasing her so desperately is really cute, but lI don't know, I'm sick of the family feud and he's not going to get her without getting constant earfuls off Bela & co, which we could all do without.

That made me laugh when they said A+ :pac: Carol I am ok with... Christy I am not so sure :o

Louie is very sweet when he was trying to help Yvonne, but I guess he will find out the truth about Connie & Yvonne and will totally change his opinion and when he finds out about how Yvonne has been lying to him. I do love Louie though. If Louie should date someone else... who?

That made me laugh when they said A+ :pac: Carol I am ok with... Christy I am not so sure :o

Louie is very sweet when he was trying to help Yvonne, but I guess he will find out the truth about Connie & Yvonne and will totally change his opinion and when he finds out about how Yvonne has been lying to him. I do love Louie though. If Louie should date someone else... who?

They should bring in somebody new for him - heard a rumour about that actually happening as well, which might be good. Would like it if Louie broke away from Yvonne & co and built some of his own history in Carrigstown. :D This new girl should be unpredictable, but charming, with golden flowy hair and shell necklaces and flit about the place happily and mysteriously while he chases after her. Yvonne is too whiny and depressed, that's totally not the type of person you'd expect Louie to be getting all crazy over.

With the Centenary Celebration coming up there's a great buzz around Carrigstown this week. Jo decides to run for mayor, not only is she going up against Louie but she's also going up against Dermot! As expected it's not long before Louie resorts to clever tactics to get some voters on side - he offers a free coffee at the Hungry Pig for everyone who throws a vote his way. Meanwhile Bela is kicking the 'Vote Charlie Kelly' campaign into top gear.

An old friend of Paul's, musician Chester arrives in Carrigstown. Chester, who is played by Irish comedian Jon Kenny, is soon hired by Louie to play a gig which Paul and Yvonne attend. Louie is a no-show at the performance and afterwards Paul and Yvonne share an intimate moment...

Spoiler alert! Next week it's the big Carrigstown Centenary Celebrations and there's a special hour-long episode for the big parade on Wednesday 16 September.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭cjbh

I really liked how Carol chased out that woman in the shop today; it was a nice 'real-life' touch ('always trying to lift somethin' :D)

I'm not sure about this new garda, she's kind of horrid looking tbh. Reminds me of that Frances yoke :eek: from last year

Frances and Peader - soap's most unattractive/unappealing couple...blech

I know it's a soap and meant to represent ordinary looking people, but what can I say, I'm shallow :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

What else has that new garda (can't call them ban-gardas' anymore!) been in in the line of Irish Dramas, Ads etc.?
    She's just got that eerily familiar "I know the face but I can't place it" look.

cjbh wrote: »
    I really liked how Carol chased out that woman in the shop today; it was a nice 'real-life' touch ('always trying to lift somethin' :D)

I'm not sure about this new garda, she's kind of horrid looking tbh. Reminds me of that Frances yoke :eek: from last year

Frances and Peader - soap's most unattractive/unappealing couple...blech

I know it's a soap and meant to represent ordinary looking people, but what can I say, I'm shallow :p

To be honest, didn't see a problem with Frances, I actually miss her :( I enjoyed last nights episode. Yvonne looked different, has she had a haircut or something :confused:

Awww at them kissing at the end...pity it won't last :(

Nice to see Leo back as well, where has Tracey gone? Thankfully Kylie has been out of it for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

The new Garda was in an episode of the Clinic, she played a wife who had been playing offside and contracted an STD. Her husband in the Clinic was played by Gerry McCann who has played about 6 different characters in FC. I also think she has been in one of the TV licence ads.

jos28 wrote: »
    The new Garda was in an episode of the Clinic, she played a wife who had been playing offside and contracted an STD. Her husband in the Clinic was played by Gerry McCann who has played about 6 different characters in FC. I also think she has been in one of the TV licence ads.

Gerry McCann :eek:

I have to say Jo & Dermot were once again hilarious last night, they had me in stitches :D

PMSL, just watched again and when the new guard ran Deegan down, still makes me laugh :D

• Advertisement

After seeing the previews for tomorrows show tonight I think a half hour walk might be called for. Paul and Yvonne together in the Jacuzzi is not what I signed up for.

Suzanne is such a b*tch! To have the gaul to even consider telling Rita about Yvonnes son. Bela should give her a good slap.

Epicurus wrote: »
    After seeing the previews for tomorrows show tonight I think a half hour walk might be called for. Paul and Yvonne together in the Jacuzzi is not what I signed up for.

Suzanne is such a b*tch! To have the gaul to even consider telling Rita about Yvonnes son. Bela should give her a good slap.

Suzanne is a horrible character. All she does is moan and constantly go on about Yvonne's child. It is nothing to do with her. She should focus on her own life and her marriage. I pity Damian :eek:

Just as I was enjoying Yvonne and Louie back together :(

Jo & Dermot are bloody brilliant :D:D

WTF!!! is this episode all about .. hahaha only in fair city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭tanyaog2007

paul the dirty dog :rolleyes:

paul have an affair :eek: never!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Niamh will strangle him with her hair extensions when she finds out !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Please put an end to the Doyles....

emo!! wrote: »
    WTF!!! is this episode all about .. hahaha only in fair city

Even for Fair City that was a little strange, and of course crazy chesters website was hugely informative :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Cris Jones

Poor Keith! Poor chap was shure he was away to Ibiza for 2 weeks. Glad Niamhs going though, the state of her, she actually really annoys me, cant wait til Paul starts banging Nasties with Yvonne, Niamhs a nag and just frumpy.

The only thing wrong with Naimh is that she married Bald Egg Paul Brennan twice. What was she thinking....:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement