Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Cris Jones wrote: »
    The only thing wrong with Naimh is that she married Bald Egg Paul Brennan twice. What was she thinking....:eek:

that she'd had all the men in carrigstown; she's going through them all again for round 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Cris Jones

If she's had all the men, Paul must have been with all the women except Eunice or Rita or any other woman with sense to avoid him, Epicurus....and the scenes tonight when he was trying to get off with Yvonne...:eek:....

Cris Jones wrote: »
    If she's had all the men, Paul must have been with all the women except Eunice or Rita or any other woman with sense to avoid him, Epicurus....and the scenes tonight when he was trying to get off with Yvonne...:eek:....

When he was with Helen who knows what might have happened. Cozy little chats downstairs over a cup of tea in the middle of the night. And lets face it he likes the Doyle women :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

Ugh!! Who's keith's new friend?? He looks really slimy!

MaryCat! wrote: »

He's Colm, they served in the British Army together before Keith went AWOL as they were about to go to Iraq or whereever they were going. He arrived with Crazy Chester.

• Advertisement

He does indeed like the Doyle women, Epicurus! He didn't include Rita in any of his reminiscences to Yvonne tonight :eek: but with his (unbelievable) success with the ladies those late night cups of tea could have led to anything....:D:D

He did look suspicious at first, asking after Keith like that but tonight he looked upset when he heard that Keith wasn't pleased to hear he was looking him up...maybe he isn't looking to report Keith's whereabouts to the army after all...a better storyline for Keith I hope...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

Aww Yvonne c'mon, not Paul..
    The lift thing was so cheesyyy, it could've been a bit cute if it weren't, well, Paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

So it wasn't enough that Yvonne went with her husbands brother, she has to have her dead sisters husband :rolleyes: It was all so wrong and I wanted to slap both of them silly...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

How much of an age gap is there meant to have been between Helan and Yvonne?

• Advertisement

tk123 wrote: »
    How much of an age gap is there meant to have been between Helan and Yvonne?

Sorry not too sure, would say a few years or so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I want that hotel room (minus Paul and Yvonne) where is it......?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Angel did you enjoy that louis topless scene ;)

That elevator scene * CRINGE*, ugggg " Now you had both Doyle sisters"...........I see thats a quote for sunday night, why on earth would you be proud of sleeping with your deceased sisters ex husband:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Suzanne your next for sexy time with Paul Brennan :D

JP Liz wrote: »

:D:D:D

JP Liz wrote: »

Now that is one episode I will miss :D

Angel did you enjoy that louis topless scene ;)

That elevator scene * CRINGE*, ugggg " Now you had both Doyle sisters"...........I see thats a quote for sunday night, why on earth would you be proud of sleeping with your deceased sisters ex husband:confused:

It was lovely wasn't it... I won't tell you how many times I watched it :D and she still went off with slimey Paul :eek: has the woman lost her mind ;):rolleyes::p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

The camera angles they were using inside the elevator nearly made me feel claustrophobic. At one stage it felt like the camera was attached to the right side of Yvonne's head, it was so close to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭cjbh

deelite wrote: »
    I want that hotel room (minus Paul and Yvonne) where is it......?

Roestown Hotel somewhere in Wicklow...

1. LOL @ Dermot calling Jo 'Tutenkhamen' in bed :D
    2. Eww @ Paul's man boobs in the jacuzzi :eek:

Anyone see the FC cast on the Late Late? Was surprised how many were there, even some I didn't recognise. Good on Zumo for getting himself some prime position in front of the camera, until Christy muscled in in front of him at the end :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Just started watching Fair City again and need some help with filling in what I've missed...
    1. What happened to Rita?
    2. Are Dominic and Tracy still in it?
    3. And what about Malachy and Kay?

• Advertisement

Just started watching Fair City again and need some help with filling in what I've missed...
    1. What happened to Rita?
    2. Are Dominic and Tracy still in it?
    3. And what about Malachy and Kay?

Rita is in a nursing home (actress ill in real life) she is supposed to have had a stroke and moved to a nursing home.

Tracey is still in it, Dominic has moved to England.

Kay has left and sold the pub. Malachy has moved in with Dolores to look after Lara's baby.

Wouldn't you know they would talk to Niamh & Paul *yawwwwwwwwwwwn*

Interesting to hear Dolores son is coming home :D

angel01 wrote: »
    Interesting to hear Dolores son is coming home :D

That was a bit of a shock alright; didnt even know she had a son

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

cjbh wrote: »
    Roestown Hotel somewhere in Wicklow...

:

Check Google for it nothing comes up - although someone said in an earlier post that there was a Fair City crew in Newbridge - I wonder is that where they were....

Epicurus wrote: »
    That was a bit of a shock alright; didnt even know she had a son

Wayne, he used be Jimmy doyles buddy, although I way rathered the old wayne, they had a new lad last time and he wasnt as good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

Missed the Late Late last night! And my rte player is slow! Which characters were on it?

Missed the Late Late last night! And my rte player is slow! Which characters were on it?

All characters were in the background it seemed but they talked to Niamh, Paul, Dolores and Yvonne. Zumo was in the background though :D

haha Go team Charlie;) rather him over the Dermot and Jo dopes.

horrible engagement ring:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I loved the engagement ring, very vintage. Wouldn't mind Louie either !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

Oh no Louieee not Yvonne :( They're well ruining him!

Also could've lived without Charlie coming back, he drives me mad :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement