Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭sandwichboard

I thought that too, Deelite. But I looked at it again today on player and it's Christy who asked him if he told Mags, not Bela. It's at about 6 minutes in - happens in Phelan's.

Good episodes so far this week!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

They were good episodes.. It was nice to see Charlie and Bella so friendly again, pity Chaz won't be happy for long :( If TJ entered the essay competition, it is a pity that we don't see many scenes with him and Rachel. Poor Rachel losing some of her teeth :p

Paul needs to wake up and realise Rachel is growing up and stop treating her as a child :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Helgo Mesk

Liked the photos too, can be very moving just seeing someone's face.

Angel01 - I know what Zumo's done but hardly anyonein Carrigstown knew about the Charlie incident and yet Dermot was being extra aggressive last Sunday (which of course Zumo was well able to match).

Helgo Mesk wrote: »
    Liked the photos too, can be very moving just seeing someone's face.

Angel01 - I know what Zumo's done but hardly anyonein Carrigstown knew about the Charlie incident and yet Dermot was being extra aggressive last Sunday (which of course Zumo was well able to match).

Yeah I know but Zumo and the Bishops are the bad boys and they are treated as such by the locals, can be OTT but they are the local criminals so noone wants to know them :eek:

Tony Tormey talking to Colm & JimJim on 2FM: http://bit.ly/wWERl

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Fair city is very true to life this week, the dogooders are more interested in getting the scumbags involved in the parade than normal decent people.

Fair city is very true to life this week, the dogooders are more interested in getting the scumbags involved in the parade than normal decent people.

I think that is a little harsh, Jennifer wants to help Zumo and prove that he isn't all bad and that the residents should give him a chance.

angel01 wrote: »
    Tony Tormey talking to Colm & JimJim on 2FM: http://bit.ly/wWERl

Hi angel01
    Do you know which part of the show he's on?
    It's 3 hours long!

Hi angel01
    It's 3 hours long!

Oh, sorry!
    I see you put a link to the clip
    Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

I think that is a little harsh, Jennifer wants to help Zumo and prove that he isn't all bad and that the residents should give him a chance.

Well hes robbed Mags and Charlie, hes tried to shoot Mark, he sells drugs out the back of the pub and hes tryed to blackmail Deegan and terrorised Delores in her own home and made her life misery. I just think its very true to life that dogooders would be all for trying to help Zumo, even though hes destroyed other peoples lifes. As for the residents giving him a chance, I wouldnt blame them for wanting nothing to do with a scumbag thatd rob them as quick as he`d look at them.

• Advertisement

Hi angel01
    It's 3 hours long!

That link worked straight for me, it should be the podcast. Ah you have it now, it was quite good :)

Well hes robbed Mags and Charlie, hes tried to shoot Mark, he sells drugs out the back of the pub and hes tryed to blackmail Deegan and terrorised Delores in her own home and made her life misery. I just think its very true to life that dogooders would be all for trying to help Zumo, even though hes destroyed other peoples lifes. As for the residents giving him a chance, I wouldnt blame them for wanting nothing to do with a scumbag thatd rob them as quick as he`d look at them.

I know but I like Zumo :o:D seriously though I don't think he is as bad as that anymore. He does have his good points.. he was trying to help his gran out and he did help Lara so he has a good side too!

Bring back Zumo and his Gran :cool::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Cheek of The Herald giving Yvonne a tough time about the Lesbian kiss! They claim FC did it to get viewers, Yvonne said that was not true she also reviled that
    she tells Bella she was/is a Lesbian

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

padocon wrote: »
    Cheek of The Herald giving Yvonne a tough time about the Lisbon kiss! They claim FC did it to get viewers, Yvonne said that was not true she also reviled that
    she tells Bella she was/is a lisbon

I'm sorry... is that Lesbian you're trying to say? I think you're getting mixed up between Lisbon Treaty and Lesbian Kiss, although I can't see how...

I'm sorry... is that Lesbian you're trying to say? I think you're getting mixed up between Lisbon Treaty and Lesbian Kiss, although I can't see how...

Thanks, I've corrected it, my spelling is fairly bad although the mac is fairly good for correcting it, it just messed it up this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

padocon wrote: »
    Cheek of The Herald giving Yvonne a tough time about the Lesbian kiss! They claim FC did it to get viewers, Yvonne said that was not true she also reviled that
    she tells Bella she was/is a Lesbian

Why would Fair City need more viewers? I thought each episode was the most watched programme on RTE apart from The Late Late Show which as we all know is only on once a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

How was Paddy Clarke written out?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Shakyfan wrote: »
    How was Paddy Clarke written out?

Didn't he leave with Lilly?:pac:

I thought it was a really good episode last night, really fun and I loved Carol, she was really funny :D I also loved when she was nervous and snapped at Leo, oh how I wish they were together instead :(

Enjoyed the Jennifer, Deegan scenes as well :D

Sorcha Furlong who plays Orla has an interview with Colm (from the 2fm breakfast show) link here: http://bit.ly/zlELc

Sorcha is pregnant in real life! She says 3 are pregnant at the same time! I am presuming Sorcha, Sarah and possibly Clelia?

Orla becomes homeless :eek: Also they are filming November scenes and so far Orla and Keith have not got together ;)

• Advertisement

Next month, the Fair City Website will be putting viewers' questions to Pat Nolan, the mind behind Fair City's Barry O'Hanlon.

If you could chat with Pat about playing the character Barry and about working on Fair City, what would you ask him?

Email your suggested question or questions to:
    faircity@rte.ie

We'll select the best questions and put them to Pat.
    Please make sure to put Pat Nolan interview in the subject line.

The deadline for submitting questions is Sunday October 4th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭lynamhairycake

Hooray for more lesbian smooching on Fair City!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭cjbh

Wow Zumo played a blinder tonight. He's a real badass now. Hope Jennifer softens him up a bit - he's nicer when he's nice

Don't know what the whole town sees in Yvonne. She can be a real nark.

The Colm/Keith thing is getting quite exciting. Can't wait to see what happens next

Hope Keith will be O.k. his friend is really creepy! As for crazy chester :rolleyes: at least he isn't as bad as Cass

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Maybe Colm and Keith were lovers - and they're going to get together with Yvonne and Connie and have children.

But I think Yvonne is going to be pregnant with Paul's baby - there was loads of rose petals on that bed - not a condom in sight. And if she's not pregnant I hope she's passed some STD (not crabs) onto Paul and then he passes it onto Niamh and then Brendan will have lots of patients for his surgery and then Heather can write a book.

I want to see Carol and Christy running McCoys.

Where's Annette and her husband gone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

When Yvonne gives birth to a little baldie bastard wearing a cheap suit, the game will be up.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Cris Jones

Hooray for more lesbian smooching on Fair City!

I'd love to see you kiss your big man friend...hooray for two men at it in Fair City!:rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

I thought it was a really good episode last night, really fun and I loved Carol, she was really funny :D I also loved when she was nervous and snapped at Leo, oh how I wish they were together instead :(

Enjoyed the Jennifer, Deegan scenes as well :D

Yeah Carole was brilliant last night! She really was hilarious, and used the glass of vino exceptionally well! TJ and the limo was a good one too! I'd say they had good craic filming it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Aisling O'Neill was brilliant again last nite. She can do everything, comedy, knacker dub, serious emotional scenes. Zumo was patchy, can be believable in parts but then very poor in others.

Those guards are dopes, which is realistic. But I think the guard trying to "see the best" in Zumo is written by a four year old. Very simplistic stuff. "Maybe if we make him more part of the community, he will stop committing crimes". Gimme a break.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Any one else think that a relationship will develop between Zumo and Jennifer, i just have a feeling that is where their storyline is heading

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement