Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Any one else think that a relationship will develop between Zumo and Jennifer, i just have a feeling that is where their storyline is heading

That'd be funny, but I doubt it.
    I hope Keith makes it through his encounter with Colm unharmed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Im starting to dislike the new cop. She on at Charlie Kelly about a starter pistol but horning after a scumbag. Way too close to real life, the cops have no problem catching out decent people for one slip up but wont go near scum. ugggg typical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Any one else think that a relationship will develop between Zumo and Jennifer, i just have a feeling that is where their storyline is heading

I thought so too! I love both of them :)

Poor Louie :(:(

Fair City actors Alan O'Neill and Aisling O'Neill drop by for a chat .. http://bit.ly/3jkb99

Aisling is so posh unlike Carol :eek: :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 WinnieWhinefar

Niamhs pregnant????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Niamhs pregnant????

With his cheery good looks, and her perfect hair, the child is bound to be a stunner.

750c0ab302.jpg

Did anyone else see the Afternoon show OMG Tony and Clelia[Paul and Niamh] were on it x

Did anyone else see the Afternoon show OMG Tony and Clelia[Paul and Niamh] were on it x

Is that available online?

• Advertisement

angel01 wrote: »
    Is that available online?

It's here, about 25 minutes in.

its on the RTE player and was on yesterday afternoon and put on the RTE player this morning

Niamhs home from Ibiza on Tuesday?I cant wait?? Sorcha Furlong aka Orla Kirwan is pregnant in real life? WOO YAY XXXXLOVE THEM 2

its on the RTE player and was on yesterday afternoon and put on the RTE player this morning

Ok thanks, will check it out tomorrow

no prob Its good short but good love Clelia and Tony together I met them before Lovely people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DA BIG FELLA!

Niamhs home from Ibiza on Tuesday?I cant wait??
    Yawn, yawn, moan, moan, yawn, yawn......yeah can't wait:(

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

So, read in the RTE guide that
    Niamh might be pregnant.
    And read in the paper that
    Yvonne is too, and she doesn't know who the father is (hope it's not Louie).

Yvonnes pregnant????Can they not leave Niamh and Paul alone they love each other at least have one happy couple

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

Poor Rachel and Oisin :( As irritating as they are, I've always felt sorry for those kids. They just never had a chance! Not to mention how incredibly dysfunctional the family is. They're both the same age as it is, and it looks like now they'll have siblings with different mothers who are also the same age (well done Paul). Rachel will also have a sister/brother who is also her cousin :s

Cleo and Robert should be the 'eternally happy couple' in FC. :D

Edit: Wouldn't it be wonderful if it turned out Connie was the father? They could be touching on all sorts with that. A fantasy type element, what else would be more fitting to introduce to Fair City? :D

Meller wrote: »
    So, read in the RTE guide that
    Niamh might be pregnant.
    And read in the paper that
    Yvonne is too, and she doesn't know who the father is (hope it's not Louie).

Sounds great :D please be Louie....

I am seriously sick of Clelia and Tony being the only ones interviewed about Fair City, they are seriously yawnsome.

PMSL at if it was Connie :D:D Looks like Connie won't be a happy camper then...

• Advertisement

Yvonnes pregnant????Can they not leave Niamh and Paul alone they love each other at least have one happy couple

If they were so happy, Paul wouldn't have gone near Yvonne and according to Clelia, she could be looking elsewhere too ;) so not quite the happy couple you have painted them as :D

It is a soap... noone is happy for long. Happy is usually boring :p

Did Clelia say that Niamh was going to have an affair??OMG when did she say that and where???

Did Clelia say that Niamh was going to have an affair??OMG when did she say that and where???

She hinted at it possibly.

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/my-job-in-mccoys-bar-1890628.html

behind the scenes actress Clelia Murphy hinted at a shake-up, suggesting: "The way things work in soap land, it looks like Niamh is with Mr Right, but you never know what tomorrow brings. The gods or the story writers decide."

but that doesnt mean Niamh will have an affair or be unfaithful it just means that she is not sure wheter Paul is Mr Right anymore as he might go off and have more affairs??

but that doesnt mean Niamh will have an affair or be unfaithful it just means that she is not sure wheter Paul is Mr Right anymore as he might go off and have more affairs??

so you reckon Niamh is a saint then? does barry not ring any bells???

I am seriously sick of Clelia and Tony being the only ones interviewed about Fair City, they are seriously yawnsome.

I thought it was interesting that they weren't on the cover of the RTE Guide for the recent anniversary celebrations, particularly as Paul is one of the original characters.

I imagine they have to give the limelight to the characters who are in the big stories. Judging by recent appearances, we can expect big stories for Paul and Niamh (as usual), Yvonne, Charlie, Heather, Cleo, Damien, Suzanne, Orla, Carol, Christy and Keith.

I thought it was interesting that they weren't on the cover of the RTE Guide for the recent anniversary celebrations, particularly as Paul is one of the original characters.

I imagine they have to give the limelight to the characters who are in the big stories. Judging by recent appearances, we can expect big stories for Paul and Niamh (as usual), Yvonne, Charlie, Heather, Cleo, Damien, Suzanne, Orla, Carol, Christy and Keith.

You could be right :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Yer man that plays Keith's ex soldier buddy is a poor actor. Not sure where they are going with this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

so you reckon Niamh is a saint then? does barry not ring any bells???

Niamh is no saint; sake, she had Keith not 5 minutes after Una. Barry....he doesnt ring my bell anyway :pac:

:( Having withdrawal symptoms from lack of Fair City; cant get it in England (Least I havent had time to figure out how to yet)...the week I go, the big celebrations and I miss it. raging. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 LemonLyman

:( Having withdrawal symptoms from lack of Fair City; cant get it in England (Least I havent had time to figure out how to yet)...the week I go, the big celebrations and I miss it. raging. :([/quote]

Not to give you a papercut and pour lemon juice in it, but you're missing big time. Great episodes this week, particularly tonight's. Although the new psycho is no Terrence. I miss Terrence.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement