Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 WinnieWhinefar

but she is not as bad as Paul????

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That Colm and Keith storyline tonight was pretty funny, although I predicted it once Colm got into the van with him.
    Poor Charlie...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

Yer man that plays Keith's ex soldier buddy is a poor actor. Not sure where they are going with this.

+1. You can see him just "acting". I dont know how else to describe it, mind you, keith isnt exactly Johnny Depp either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

angel01 wrote: »
    You need a bigger list than that... Heather & Brendan, Annette & Bill, Cass, Dolores, Cleo, Duncan, Kylie, Malachy, Mark, Pete, Doug, Adam, Sarah, Seamus, Sean...:eek:

though to be fair, I am perfectly happy watching Louie & Yvonne :D

Heather and Brenden, Annette and Bill, Duncan, KYLIE, Malachy, Mark, Pete, ADAM, you miss these??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 dopes

I am!!! really missing Heather, Duncan, Kylie, Pete, Sarah, Dean, Seamus....the others not so much....

have to say on the Paul / Niamh thing. They're both great but it's total overkill. sick of seeing them everywhere....on the show all the time....on every paper and tv programme...yawn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭cjbh

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Any one else think that a relationship will develop between Zumo and Jennifer, i just have a feeling that is where their storyline is heading

If anything, it's looking like something will happen between Jennifer and Deegan. Typical can't-stand-the-sight-of-each-other-then-fall-passionately-in-love rigmarole.
    Yer man that plays Keith's ex soldier buddy is a poor actor. Not sure where they are going with this.

Yeah not sure if that was meant to be intentionally funny but I LOL'd quite a lot. Very hard to take Keith seriously when he's not doing comedy, with his gormless mug n' all.

More depressing funerals, hope they don't drag this one out too much, sick of frickin' funerals what with Floyd and Gina only recently.

Hope Zumo's neck is OK, everyone trying to strangle him n' all, poor chap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Did Fair City not pay its electricity bill - the first half of last nights show was in the dark - and if one of the characters said "it's daylight" again I was going to through my candle at the screen. And to Colm "Is that a glow stick in your pocket or are you just pleased to see Keith......"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DA BIG FELLA!

but she is not as bad as Paul????

Ehh...shes only slept with nearly everyman in it, affairs and abortion...sure she's no saint, slapper maybe.........:rolleyes:
    Getting very bored with ur wan Connie hope she leaves soon...she irritates me so much.....why does she speak so slow...yawn
    Really enjoyed the Colm and Keith thing, felt sorry for Keith.
    Hope Charlie ans his ever changing accent goes back to Canada and stays there:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SOUTH PAW

That Colm and Keith storyline tonight was pretty funny, although I predicted it once Colm got into the van with him.
    Poor Charlie...

Maybe my sense of humour but I didn't find it funny at all......thought Keith played a blinder and found myself hoping nothing sinister would happened to him.....
    Thought it was a very good episode last night, and went through it thinking.....poor Charlie....poor Keith....poor Louis....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ColmJoyceFan

Any one see Colm Joyce? That man is hot and a great actor to boot! I think the episode was brilliant! (I wonder if he has a girlfriend???):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I think its safe to say Yvonne will end up preggers now with a whose the daddy storyline with Louie and Paul :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

Any one see Colm Joyce? That man is hot and a great actor to boot! I think the episode was brilliant! (I wonder if he has a girlfriend???):D

Hiya Colm! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

JP Liz wrote: »
    I think its safe to say Yvonne will end up preggers now with a whose the daddy storyline with Louie and Paul :rolleyes:

Eh....... Your forgetting about Connie :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Lads Ive missed a few eps, Has Mags died??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Lads Ive missed a few eps, Has Mags died??

Yeah, she died off-screen in Canada. Charlie got a phone call about it at the end of Thursday's episode...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Yeah, she died off-screen in Canada. Charlie got a phone call about it at the end of Thursday's episode...

Cheers for that. I recorded Thursdays but somehow the very start and very end didnt record. I guess Charlies here to stay so.

Just watched Sundays, poor Louis, cant believe she left him for that Connie creature.

NIAMHS HOME TODAY I LOVE HER AND CLELIA MURPHY WHO PLAYS HER XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Registered Users Posts: 21 iluvlamp

i bumped into that guy who played peirce lastweek in a bar...an then spotted the actor who played kylies ex in the gym, slim or sumtin i think...they were both actually nice lookin:eek:

what gym was it in that you met Slim in??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

LemonLyman wrote: »
    :( Having withdrawal symptoms from lack of Fair City; cant get it in England (Least I havent had time to figure out how to yet)...the week I go, the big celebrations and I miss it. raging. :(

Not to give you a papercut and pour lemon juice in it, but you're missing big time. Great episodes this week, particularly tonight's. Although the new psycho is no Terrence. I miss Terrence.[/quote]

Aargh can't view RTE player in work due to IP problems so finally saw sundays tonight... brilliant episode!

• Advertisement

Yay Annette and Bill are back :cool::D lol at Niamh's face at Carol and Christy together :D

Gosh Seamus back and having a go at Bill again lol!! Ridiculous did Niamh even know Connie??

Jo & Dermot gone over for the funeral so that's them gone for a bit :(:(

Clelia definately looks pregnant tonight. So thats Sorcha, Clelia and the one that plays Sarah!

lol at Christy's haircut :pac: Poor Keith, looks really rattled..:(

pmsl at Yvonne: be happy.. have babies :D:D

Carol loving her new role as Mayor :D gosh even that mechanic is back :eek:

Wat a great episode it was tonight. I loved Clelia and Tony they were fantastic.Sorcha was fantastic too Love the show and I hope Niamh and Paul have a happy future and I really want them to settle down and have a baby and I really dont want Paul to have any more affairs. I want them to stay together this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Spoliers for next week......At the community centre, Yvonne and Connie go public with their romance as Christy stuns an assemblee crowd by planting a kiss on Keith. Also, Keith tells Orla that she needs to get a job this week, but her landlord Paul's had enough and issues his unemployed tenant with an ultimatum. Meanwhile, McAleer attempts to get Bill into trouble with immigration

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Seemed like everyone was back tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 iluvlamp

I saw him in liffey valley fitness...its weird altough i recognised the face he looked much hotter in real life...im too nervous to say it to him...i wonder if hes got a gf r if hes comin back to f.city??

You can hear interviews with some of the cast: http://www.rte.ie/arts//

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

angel01 wrote: »
    You can hear interviews with some of the cast: http://www.rte.ie/arts//

I can't find it there. What show were they on?

Poor Niamh love her and Clelia Murphy to bits love them xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Advertisement

I can't find it there. What show were they on?

Scroll down and you will find out. its a real media clip
    Poor Niamh love her and Clelia Murphy to bits love them xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We gathered :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement