Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Just seen the clip for next wednesdays episode (which is on at 7.30) which looks good.. Connie, Yvonne and Louie and it all gets a bit heated :eek:

Tonights was ok.. enjoyed the Carol/Christy scenes! they are a good couple together :D Like Annette and Bill, Niamh & Paul were yawnsome yet again and it was an average episode. nothing too exciting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

God I hate Niamh, delighted Paul got up om someone else. Shes a moany nag and just a state!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

NIAMHS HOME TODAY I LOVE HER AND CLELIA MURPHY WHO PLAYS HER XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Poor Niamh love her and Clelia Murphy to bits love them xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    no prob Its good short but good love Clelia and Tony together I met them before Lovely people.
    God I hate Niamh, delighted Paul got up om someone else. Shes a moany nag and just a state!!!

Careful now Johnny....:pac:. We dont want to be upsetting anyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 WinnieWhinefar

just because we have different opinions I LOVE HER HE HATES HER

just because we have different opinions I LOVE HER HE HATES HER

Look if you aren't trolling then fair enough but I have my doubts. I like certain characters but what else do you honestly talk about other than Niamh and Paul :confused:

Who hates her? You mean Paul? oh good... less of them together on Fair City then :D

• Advertisement

angel01 wrote: »
    Look if you aren't trolling then fair enough but I have my doubts. I like certain characters but what else do you honestly talk about other than Niamh and Paul :confused:

Who hates her? You mean Paul? oh good... less of them together on Fair City then :D

Maybe its the actress who plays Niamhs account;)

Just read this in the independent, it made me laugh :D

Doireann ni Chorragain, who plays Ali on Fair City and is also involved in puppetry and kids TV, recalls being approached in an ungentlemanly manner.
    “There was one chap about a year ago who declared: ‘Hey, you’re the girl from the radio’. Not very original, but he was cute. He offered to buy a drink and then said: ‘Look, I was wondering do you think there is any chance I could get a photo of George Hook? It’s just my dad is a huge fan and it’s his birthday next weekend.’ I never saw him again.

:D

Maybe its the actress who plays Niamhs account;)

If it is, she isn't doing herself any favours :D

uggghh Christie is making me sick the way hes going on around Carol:o

Will Carols former lesbian admirer ever be coming back to steal her away from Christy.. I refer to Chrissie....Christy/Chrissie....Carol seems to be consistent in something anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SOUTH PAW

Poor Niamh love her and Clelia Murphy to bits love them xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doesn't ur wan Niamh have a 12 year old daughter in real life ?:D

u hate her I love her and i dont know about Paul?? had a husband like him??

:confused::confused:

ok maybe you should start a paul niamh thread??? All for yerself as they seem to be the only 2 characters your familiar with.

Who had a husband like him? Why would anyone want a husband like him who cheats and lies :eek:

SOUTH PAW wrote: »
    Doesn't ur wan Niamh have a 12 year old daughter in real life ?:D

yeah lol and she said on the marian finucane chatshow she was single and now she is pregnant... immaculate conception anyone :D

Just had an idea... Winnie, join facebook and put us out of our misery.. here is a direct link to Clelia :D

http://www.facebook.com/people/Clelia-Murphy/627048685

Awww just for Winnie:

http://www.casttv.com/video/010ehv1/the-look-of-the-irish-clelia-murphy-tony-tormey-video

yeah lol and she said on the marian finucane chatshow she was single and now she is pregnant... immaculate conception anyone :D

A couple of weeks ago, the night Paul and Yvonne initally got it on, we got a weird and pointless scene with a topless Louis...perhaps himself and Niamh were having some offscreen action....or not.

Epicurus wrote: »
    A couple of weeks ago, the night Paul and Yvonne initally got it on, we got a weird and pointless scene with a topless Louis...perhaps himself and Niamh were having some offscreen action....or not.

That was a bizarre scene wasn't it and perish the thought :eek:

Epicurus wrote: »

lol:D

so Paul gets Niamh and Yvonne pregnant on set so?? although the Yvonne one becomes a whos the daddy?

That was a bizarre scene wasn't it and perish the thought :eek:

Was just a pity someone like Suzanne or Connie, didnt come out from the back afterwards to lead him back upstairs.. Fair City missed a trick there i think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SOUTH PAW

Seriously though, is she pregnant in real life?

got there before u??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Scroll down and you will find out. its a real media clip

For anyone else who had difficulties on that fairly cluttered page, this direct link will take you to the interviews. They are conducted by Tara Loughrey Grant, who used to be so good on the Afternoon Show. I don't think she's on the new version. I haven't seen her yet.

There are interviews with Damien, Chester, Zumo, John, and Charlie. They all seem to be having a good time. A lot of that is down to her interview style, I think. She comes across very well.

Is she in anything else?

got there before u??

You really dont need a separate headin on each post:o.....................

Im sorry but that and constant I love Niamh and Paul threads xxxxx are getting a little hard to take.

SOUTH PAW wrote: »
    Seriously though, is she pregnant in real life?

Yeah I think she is

For anyone else who had difficulties on that fairly cluttered page, this direct link will take you to the interviews. They are conducted by Tara Loughrey Grant, who used to be so good on the Afternoon Show. I don't think she's on the new version. I haven't seen her yet.

There are interviews with Damien, Chester, Zumo, John, and Charlie. They all seem to be having a good time. A lot of that is down to her interview style, I think. She comes across very well.

Is she in anything else?

Sorry :o I thought Zumo and John were good (though it was hard to hear John cos of the filming :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Sorry :o I thought Zumo and John were good (though it was hard to hear John cos of the filming :(

They looked like they were having fun, didn't they? I'd love to see more interviews and backstage footage. It gives you a real feeling for the atmosphere of the show.

That's if the show survives. I am worried that Carrigstown main street will become the focus of a fertility cult. I can see childless couples travelling from all over the world to get a rub of Keith's head, or whatever is causing the epidemic of pregnancy. They'll have no place to put the cameras.

They looked like they were having fun, didn't they? I'd love to see more interviews and backstage footage. It gives you a real feeling for the atmosphere of the show.

That's if the show survives. I am worried that Carrigstown main street will become the focus of a fertility cult. I can see childless couples travelling from all over the world to get a rub of Keith's head, or whatever is causing the epidemic of pregnancy. They'll have no place to put the cameras.

I agree, it was really fun to hear what people were saying and to see the filming in the background. i.e Carol being Mayor. I adore her. If she ever left, the show would go down so much.

LOL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭MsMolly

laughed last night at annette coming into the flat and instantly asking 'wheres the incense holder'..........wtf. who would notice that ?
    Her husband s accent is hugely annoying though not as bad as he was, he sounds like a cross between rhett butler and clint eastwood. can someone tell me what happened to keith in the van, missed that ep and now he's going round like a lunatic. did he kill yer man or something?

• Advertisement

MsMolly wrote: »
    laughed last night at annette coming into the flat and instantly asking 'wheres the incense holder'..........wtf. who would notice that ?
    Her husband s accent is hugely annoying though not as bad as he was, he sounds like a cross between rhett butler and clint eastwood. can someone tell me what happened to keith in the van, missed that ep and now he's going round like a lunatic. did he kill yer man or something?

I love Annette and Bill, though I fear Seamus will get rid of him :mad::(

You can still catch it on the RTE player. No the guy just scared Keith, took his shoes, socks and threatened him with a gun (which wasn't real) and made him walk home, he really rattled Keith :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement