Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SOUTH PAW

angel01 wrote: »
    Yeah I think she is

Fingers crossed she is as that means months and months of maternity leave:D:D:D:D:D and we won't have to put up with "Niamh n Paul" bn shoved down our necks every two minutes...... There is a God:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

SOUTH PAW wrote: »
    Fingers crossed she is as that means months and months of maternity leave:D:D:D:D:D and we won't have to put up with "Niamh n Paul" bn shoved down our necks every two minutes...... There is a God:D:D:D

That did make me laugh :D I wonder how they will write her out, the longer the better :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭MsMolly

No the guy just scared Keith, took his shoes, socks and threatened him with a gun (which wasn't real) and made him walk home, he really rattled Keith :(

thanks for that, i knew he took him up the mountain,,,,,,,,,,,,but why did he do it. what was the history?

MsMolly wrote: »
    thanks for that, i knew he took him up the mountain,,,,,,,,,,,,but why did he do it. what was the history?

They were both in the British army except Keith ran from it and didn't serve his time so I guess Colm (or whatever his name is) wanted to scare him and give revenge for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Epicurus wrote: »
    A couple of weeks ago, the night Paul and Yvonne initally got it on, we got a weird and pointless scene with a topless Louis...perhaps himself and Niamh were having some offscreen action....or not.

No scence with a topless Louis is Pointless :p

• Advertisement

deelite wrote: »
    No scence with a topless Louis is Pointless :p
    :D:D:D

How Yvonne can prefer Connie to him is just :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭zesman

What happened to Kas where's he gone?

zesman wrote: »
    What happened to Kas where's he gone?

I suppose Cass has featured for a long while so they have wrote him out for a few weeks. Dolores, Malachy and the baby haven't really featured either. Dolores has a big storyline coming up to Christmas so he should feature more then.

It is other people's time to shine :D

That did make me laugh :D I wonder how they will write her out, the longer the better :D

Picture the scene.....

Yvonne decides she really loves Connie (because she talks so slow which gives Yvonne time to check her hair and make up between sentences) and they go back to Oz to have Paul's baby..........

Paul realizes he can't live without Yvonne and goes after her........

Niamh is so devastated she races after him to the airport only to crash head on into Cass who has bn car-jacked in his Mr.Snowy van by Zumo who is in hot pursuit of drug dealer's that have kidnapped his Nan.......

Paul's plane hit's a freak sand storm on the way to Oz and crashes never to be seen again (after he's joined the mile-high club a couple of times with an Air Hostess or three....it's a long flight after all:D)

Zumo and Cass dog survive (can't have the dog dying, that would be just too sad)

I know your thinking "that'll never happen!", well ok, maybe the freak sand storm was a tad too much:D:D

Picture the scene.....

Yvonne decides she really loves Connie (because she talks so slow which gives Yvonne time to check her hair and make up between sentences) and they go back to Oz to have Paul's baby..........

Paul realizes he can't live without Yvonne and goes after her........

Niamh is so devastated she races after him to the airport only to crash head on into Cass who has bn car-jacked in his Mr.Snowy van by Zumo who is in hot pursuit of drug dealer's that have kidnapped his Nan.......

Paul's plane hit's a freak sand storm on the way to Oz and crashes never to be seen again (after he's joined the mile-high club a couple of times with an Air Hostess or three....it's a long flight after all:D)

Zumo and Cass dog survive (can't have the dog dying, that would be just too sad)

I know your thinking "that'll never happen!", well ok, maybe the freak sand storm was a tad too much:D:D

PMSL forget all of that... I say give Winnie a part and let her, Niamh and Paul all run away together and then we will all be happy :D:D

• Advertisement

I wish they would Tracey back into it, she has been missing ages :(

LOL I found this description of the actress who plays Yvonne :eek: about her voice!

A versatile, clear voice which runs the gamut from sweet to sexy and angelic to devilish. Effective straight sell. Excellent characters and a fluent Irish and French speaker to boot!

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

dont this so??nothing wrong with me,Niamh{Clelia] or Paul[Tony]

Lol are you related to them or something? :p

Good thinking on the topless Louie scene... they should use that later on, who knows who was back there. :D Hollyoaks had that non-linear thing last week, FC could so something similar :p Well, maybe not, but they could refer to that night at some point. Not with Niamh though, eww... :eek: It could've been somebody new, just so it turns out Louie isn't the poor helpless one and has had something up his sleeve all along. I hate seeing Yvonne make a fool of him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Im very close to hitting ignore on Whinnie. Troll much??

lol seriously how is Paul getting all the laydees??? Nothing very juicy going on at the mo. we need more juice!!:)

lol seriously how is Paul getting all the laydees??? Nothing very juicy going on at the mo. we need more juice!!:)

We should all do that :D

It is beyond me. What annoys me is how Paul & Niamh do all the interviews etc. :mad:

We should all do that :D

It is beyond me. What annoys me is how Paul & Niamh do all the interviews etc. :mad:

Im surprised they have time...............as Im now convinced they own that Whinnie account:D

Im surprised they have time...............as Im now convinced they own that Whinnie account:D

Just on here to annoy us even more :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 WinnieWhinefar

dont think so??

Whinnie who ?? ;)

Whinnie who ?? ;)

I have pressed the necessary and job done ;):D

I have pressed the necessary and job done ;):D

ditto:D Now let the real conversation continue:)

• Advertisement

I read that Renee and Bob come back soon and I am thinking now it must be October or November :(

I read that Renee and Bob come back soon and I am thinking now it must be October or November :(

Theres not a lot left for them to do really?? Like the pubs gone and the whole heather and floyd thing iis done. lol love to see renee`s face when she see`s Carol with Christy:D

Does Connie ever stop pouting :mad:

Theres not a lot left for them to do really?? Like the pubs gone and the whole heather and floyd thing iis done. lol love to see renee`s face when she see`s Carol with Christy:D

There is Brendan's trial

oh jesus Christy looks like the joker:D

I was PMSL at Christy :D:D:D:D and Carol's reaction was superb!

Cant wait til Pauls found out!!!! What a liar:eek:

Cant wait til Pauls found out!!!! What a liar:eek:

I know but don't you know he is an angel ;)

I know but don't you know he is an angel ;)

lol, ya want a wooden spoon there??;)

• Advertisement

lol, ya want a wooden spoon there??;)

Couldn't help myself! Poor Bill eh :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement