Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

The next Richard Hillman perhaps:D lol a spree of killings thatd defo liven things up.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

Hahaha Carol and Christy are pretty funny now that I've erased the gross incident with the cou-... yes, they're pretty funny. :D

Poor Keith! I missed Sunday's ep so I'm kinda confused about what exactly happened, so I might have to take a quick look online.

Arghhh Paul! :mad: Drive ya mad. Yvonne described him well, what was it? Baldy, middle-aged.. err.. something to that effect. What is there to possibly like about him?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 franny1

angel01 wrote: »
    I love Annette and Bill, though I fear Seamus will get rid of him :mad::(

You can still catch it on the RTE player. No the guy just scared Keith, took his shoes, socks and threatened him with a gun (which wasn't real) and made him walk home, he really rattled Keith :(

can you watch repeats of fait city online? anyone have a links?
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

franny1 wrote: »
    can you watch repeats of fait city online? anyone have a links?
    thanks

You can use the RTE player: www.rte.ie/player tonights should be uploaded later tonight.

Carol and Christy work well as a couple, lots of comedy and good moments. I am going to enjoy watching them. I think I had the same laptop as the guy who worked with Annette :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SOUTH PAW

Carol and Cristy...lol:D:D as always.....
    Poor Keith, wonder if there'll be a suicide story with him, he hasn't had it easy this past months, losing baby/Girlfriend and almost his best friend Ray, Ringo and almost gaining a daughter:( Have to say warming to Orla the way she stayed with him.
    LMAO at Yvonne's description of Paul, "nail on da head girl:D"... what oh what do they see in him:confused::confused::confused:

SOUTH PAW wrote: »
    Carol and Cristy...lol:D:D as always.....
    Poor Keith, wonder if there'll be a suicide story with him, he hasn't had it easy this past months, losing baby/Girlfriend and almost his best friend Ray, Ringo and almost gaining a daughter:( Have to say warming to Orla the way she stayed with him.
    LMAO at Yvonne's description of Paul, "nail on da head girl:D"... what oh what do they see in him:confused::confused::confused:

Thing is Orla gets homeless so things get ropey for her as well. I think he reveals what happened to him soon, I am not a huge fan of him but I did feel for him. :(

I think in a way Paul has authority and women seem to love him for some reason... I like Paul as a character but if I was in Fair City, has to be Louie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

ask a silly question, whats happened to the keith lad? i taught he was supposed to be the streets bucko, whys he gone all deep thinking and stuff?

papagormo wrote: »
    ask a silly question, whats happened to the keith lad? i taught he was supposed to be the streets bucko, whys he gone all deep thinking and stuff?

Please watch last Sundays episode on the RTE player.. he is recovering from that.. a near death experience..

righty ohh!

• Advertisement

righty ohh!

Basically a friend from the army came back and kidnapped Keith, threatened him with a gun and he thought he was going to die and it has affected him and told noone so far :(

jaysus thats rough....i mean like i never wudda thought of keith being in the army!

jaysus thats rough....i mean like i never wudda thought of keith being in the army!

Keith and his mate were in the British army and Keith ran from it and his mate came back I guess seeking revenge.

watchin it now,dis iplayer is woeful handy!

Thing is Orla gets homeless so things get ropey for her as well. I think he reveals what happened to him soon, I am not a huge fan of him but I did feel for him. :(

I think in a way Paul has authority and women seem to love him for some reason... I like Paul as a character but if I was in Fair City, has to be Louie :D

Have to say I'm a Keith fan always enjoy him and Ray:D.....really feeling uneasy about where he's heading mentally, looks very dark at the mo:(
    Orla on the other hand haven't been a fan but as of late starting to warm to her as she really does seem to be the only one under real pressure financially.
    Have to agree about Paul, think it was a huge mistake to put him with Niamh and try and bore us all to dead:confused:
    Louie, leagues ahead and by far on all fronts.
    Looking forward to Bob's return.

watchin it now,dis iplayer is woeful handy!

It is great. Really handy :D
    Have to say I'm a Keith fan always enjoy him and Ray:D.....really feeling uneasy about where he's heading mentally, looks very dark at the mo:(
    Orla on the other hand haven't been a fan but as of late starting to warm to her as she really does seem to be the only one under real pressure financially.
    Have to agree about Paul, think it was a huge mistake to put him with Niamh and try and bore us all to dead:confused:
    Louie, leagues ahead and by far on all fronts.
    Looking forward to Bob's return.

It is looking very dark but I think it shows that Keith can be more than just the joker and I am sure as an actor, he will welcome them delving further into his character :)

The recession hasn't hit anyone else bar Orla which is a bit unrealistic but I like Orla and she does seem to really care about Keith.

Paul and Niamh together are just tiresome, all she does is nag nag nag and he seems bored with the family lifestyle :eek:

Louie is so much better and at least he would be ok to look at :D

It is great. Really handy :D

It is looking very dark but I think it shows that Keith can be more than just the joker and I am sure as an actor, he will welcome them delving further into his character :)

The recession hasn't hit anyone else bar Orla which is a bit unrealistic but I like Orla and she does seem to really care about Keith.

Paul and Niamh together are just tiresome, all she does is nag nag nag and he seems bored with the family lifestyle :eek:

Louie is so much better and at least he would be ok to look at :D

Agree 100% on all:)

Any whispers on what happens with Yvonne and Connie? Really finding Connie......I just don't know....she's just...boring:confused: no true dept to her..it's like shes in slow motion or something:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Clodaghsmam

i just can't see how some one like Yvonne would be interested in Connie - she's sooo boring!

Agree 100% on all:)

Any whispers on what happens with Yvonne and Connie? Really finding Connie......I just don't know....she's just...boring:confused: no true dept to her..it's like shes in slow motion or something:confused::confused:

She just pouts and speaks so ssssssloooowwww... :eek: I guess she will just be going out with Yvonne and doing basically nothing and fawning over Yvonne and showing off their relationship....

Be great now if Connie turned out to be another Hayley cropper:D Maybe Yvonne and Connie will flip off to australia?? Give us a break from the boredom that is Bella vs Yvonne every flippin night.

• Advertisement

Be great now if Connie turned out to be another Hayley cropper:D Maybe Yvonne and Connie will flip off to australia?? Give us a break from the boredom that is Bella vs Yvonne every flippin night.

Keep Yvonne and throw Connie on the first flight to Oz please :D

Keep Yvonne and throw Connie on the first flight to Oz please :D

I dont like Yvonne and this leaves Louis wide open for you:D See angel Im thinking for both of us here;)

LMAO:D:D:D love ur train of thought Johnnybravo.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Christy and Carol not a good couple

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Cris Jones

Oh that is a very old part of the story about Keith. One of the first things you knew about him if you watched the soap.

JP Liz wrote: »
    Christy and Carol not a good couple

Blame the scriptwriters.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Cris Jones wrote: »
    Blame the scriptwriters.

HEY! Uncool, man, uncool... :mad:

HEY! Uncool, man, uncool... :mad:

WHY are you saying it is "uncool, man, uncool...:mad:"...the scriptwriters do write the show. Or didn't you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Ah now, to be fair, while Orla has been the most apparent one lately, there have been other characters affected.
    Dominic and Tracy were in financial woes prior to their breakup earlier in the year.
    Damian and Suzanne have been having money problems for quite some time, hence all the haggling over the price of the job with Louie/Yvonne, when Damian was remodelling the sandwich bar into the Vinos tapas bar.
    Speaking of, Bela also has expressed his concern that if Suzanne couldn't work alongside Yvonne in Vinos, that missing out on the increased income from this business idea could affect their ability to maintain Rita's care at the nursing home. This I believe was the main reason Suzanne agreed to the change from the sandwich bar/cafe type business, as she was dead against it initially.
    Other smaller mentions have been hinted at as well, around the garage (Back when he invested, the time Paul "didn't want him" in the garage, Leo had an idea for drumming up business by offering a free taxi home and back to people who left their car in for a service at the garage. That they needed to consider ideas of this sort, kind of points to a drop in business.) Phelans; Carol's barmy "smooothie bar" idea to increase sales at Christy's corner shop. Kylie losing her job, her flat and having to move back with Dominic and Tracy. etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Cris Jones wrote: »
    WHY are you saying it is "uncool, man, uncool...:mad:"...the scriptwriters do write the show. Or didn't you know.

The Captain's profile says he is a playwright. That's reasonably close.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement