Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Thanks so much for the pic angel01. My 2 favourite FC males present, the devilish Farrell and please tell me that that's Louie at the back in white. It's fantastic to see the whole cast together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

There were some very good moments in last night's episode, I thought. The nudity and Orla emptying her purse were good comic and dramatic highlights, but the best of all was Stephen. He nearly got a full sentence out before Paul swaggered in like the union rep to shut him down.

"I'll do the dialogue, buddy. You stick to pulling pints, yeah?"

I haven't seen it and wont either :( but was that an actual line? And nudity?
    Eyespy wrote: »
    Thanks so much for the pic angel01. My 2 favourite FC males present, the devilish Farrell and please tell me that that's Louie at the back in white. It's fantastic to see the whole cast together.

And look who are out in front :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Epicurus wrote: »

Not the actual line, no. More the tone of it. Orla was ordering something when Paul walked in. He talked right over her to Stephen, telling him she couldn't afford whatever she was asking for. Stephen went off as if he was suddenly taking orders from Paul.

The nudity was great fun. Duncan got rid of Zumo from the house by becoming a naturist. He was sitting on the couch, having normal conversations, with his modesty protected only by a laptop or a plate of Chinese food. Zumo looked green.

Can you not get the show where you are? Commiserations if so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Eyespy wrote: »

I was scanning the pic looking for Louie, I think thats him in the white. Not surprising that blooming Paul & Niamh are clamped at the front... :mad: Is Connie in the pic?

myxi wrote: »
    Are back on set. Saw them filming outside Phelans Shop last week and neither looked happy!

Should be on screen in about 4 weeks!

Excellent, can't wait for them to get back on screen :D

• Advertisement

And look who are out in front :rolleyes:

Check this site : http://www.overplay.net/ they offer irish proxies (though you have to pay a small fee)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

angel01 wrote: »
    I was scanning the pic looking for Louie, I think thats him in the white. Not surprising that blooming Paul & Niamh are clamped at the front... :mad: Is Connie in the pic?

I think thats the dopey Guard isnt it?

Loads of my Fav's missing from that pic!! Leo, Tracey, Dean, Bob.

MaryCat! wrote: »
    I think thats the dopey Guard isnt it?

Loads of my Fav's missing from that pic!! Leo, Tracey, Dean, Bob.

Yeah I think you are right. Louie isn't there :( Quite a few missing, Can't see Christy either :eek:

Fair City website competition:

Where did Bob and Renee run off to..?

The prize this month is a Fair City is a Fair City usb key.

To enter the competition..
    . Send an email to faircity@rte.ie
    . Please put Competition No. 5 in the subject line
    . In your email, tell us your answer
    . And don't forget to include your name and full postal address
    Only one answer per person will be entered in the draw
    Closing date: Saturday October 31st

The correct answer will be published on the website on Monday November 2nd

The name of the winner will be published with the correct answer. If you prefer not to have your name published, please let us know in your email.

• Advertisement

"Sorcha recently revealed she was pregnant with partner Gavin Weldon."

Her poor womb. How did that happen?

"Sorcha recently revealed she was pregnant with partner Gavin Weldon."

Her poor womb. How did that happen?

I am wondering how they will write her out, I am guessing Una will be back and Keith won't be on his own :D

I am wondering how they will write her out, I am guessing Una will be back and Keith won't be on his own :D

I think you're right. Una was in the big photograph.

I think you're right. Una was in the big photograph.

Yeah she was and she was there when the cast appeared on the Late Late Show. I am guessing that is when the picture was taken.

I presume Tracey is away on a break now for a while as she hasn't featured in ages :(

Not the actual line, no. More the tone of it. Orla was ordering something when Paul walked in. He talked right over her to Stephen, telling him she couldn't afford whatever she was asking for. Stephen went off as if he was suddenly taking orders from Paul.

The nudity was great fun. Duncan got rid of Zumo from the house by becoming a naturist. He was sitting on the couch, having normal conversations, with his modesty protected only by a laptop or a plate of Chinese food. Zumo looked green.

Can you not get the show where you are? Commiserations if so.

No, was able to get it one night last week alright but since then, nothing.
    Check this site : http://www.overplay.net/ they offer irish proxies (though you have to pay a small fee)

Thanks for that angel01. Fee :( hmm, im not that mad about it at all.

No, was able to get it one night last week alright but since then, nothing.

Thanks for that angel01. Fee :( hmm, im not that mad about it at all.

To be honest, you won't really find many irish proxies out there so better than nothing I guess...

http://www.telefis.com charge 12 Euro a month for access...

Overplay charge 10 dollars a month so that's like nearly 7 euro a month or 6.28 pounds, hardly a huge amount in all fairness.. Fair City is worth it :D

Tuesday October 5th

McAleer and Bill talk business. Orla's financial difficulties make her resort to sub-letting her room, much to Roberts annoyance. Annette tempts fate in McCoys which pushes Anthony over the edge. Jo and Dermot invite Charlie to stay with them.

0002a5c5-545.jpg

This week's preview - Episode 162

Wednesday October 7th

Three is a crowd over at Robert and Ians. Barry is concerned about Annette's recent behaviour. Bela's efforts to make amends with Charlie are thwarted. Jennifer puts Deegans back out.

0002a5c8-545.jpg

This week's preview - Episode 163

Thursday October 8th

Charlie opens up to Bela - which makes Bela worry. McAleer finds out Orla's been sleeping rough. Barry asks Deegan for some advice. Niamh launches an attack on Annette in McCoys

0002a5c7-545.jpg

This week's preview - Episode 164

Sunday October 11th

Bill is put out by McAleer. In McCoys Mags is remembered. Ian catches Deegan off guard. Cass and Orla fall out over some crossed wires.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

Brendan's trial was being filmed today! Loads of actors dressed as guards and barristers. Looks like a big trial. Can't wait to see it on tv! :)

myxi wrote: »
    Brendan's trial was being filmed today! Loads of actors dressed as guards and barristers. Looks like a big trial. Can't wait to see it on tv! :)

Do you work for RTE? Good to have Brendan back, was Heather there as I know she is busy with her play?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm interviewing some of the cast tomorrow. Can anyone think of any good questions I should ask?

• Advertisement

I'm interviewing some of the cast tomorrow. Can anyone think of any good questions I should ask?

I have sent in lots of questions for the ask the cast member, who are you interviewing? let me guess Niamh & Paul *yawwwwwwwwn* :p

Is that Caitriona gone then :eek: not much of a loss :D

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

LOL is Caitriona gone for good?!! :eek: That was a huge exit wasn't it, lol... pretty bad tbh, she was somewhat 'important' as she was always hanging around in that household, bit weird she's just gone.

Meller wrote: »
    LOL is Caitriona gone for good?!! :eek: That was a huge exit wasn't it, lol... pretty bad tbh, she was somewhat 'important' as she was always hanging around in that household, bit weird she's just gone.

lol I know, it was like thats it, off you go :D:D Niamh didn't seem bothered either :eek:

Natasha should hook up with Stephen, perfect couple :cool::D

Natasha should hook up with Stephen, perfect couple :cool::D

:D give her a few weeks now before she comes up to his standard...alright bela wont cut it..

Poor Charlie :(

Bill showing his nasty side now and even now I was getting annoyed that Annette was drinking :eek: Someone needs to slap her to her senses but alas it is too late :( she is mesmerised...

Poor Bela, really wasn't his fault and poor Charlie... I agreed with every word he said to Deegan... (even though I love Zumo!)

No Louie tonight :(:(:(

:D:D:D Robert: I like to be in bed at half ten; 12 at weekends. I dont like parties and I dont like visitors. Music makes me too excitable..I can see that being a barrel of laughs for Ian.

No Louie tonight :(:(:(

Surprising, seen as his profits are set to soar.

• Advertisement

:D:D:D Robert: I like to be in bed at half ten; 12 at weekends. I dont like parties and I dont like visitors. Music makes me too excitable..I can see that being a barrel of laughs for Ian.

I think they get annoyed with Orla still being there tomorrow. Orla didn't look too good tonight, I don't like her with her hair up. She looks quite pregnant now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement