Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

angel01 wrote: »

Excellent. Can't wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Excellent. Can't wait.

That is one channel I don't watch :o I will stick with Louie :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

Excellent. Can't wait.
    Ta se laithreach ina aisteoir sa drama Rasai na Gaillimhe ar TG4 ata ar suil Oiche de Ceadaoin o 9.30 go dti a 10.2o.
    Ta an sraith ar fheabhas.

AARGH every time I go on the Fair City website. I see blooming Paul & Niamh staring back at me. Is there no escaping those two :mad::mad:

Ta se laithreach ina aisteoir sa drama Rasai na Gaillimhe ar TG4 ata ar suil Oiche de Ceadaoin o 9.30 go dti a 10.2o.
    Ta an sraith ar fheabhas.

Ah yeah, chonaic mé é sa sraith sin, ach ní raibh a fhios agam go raibh Gaeilge aige go dtí dom bhreathnú ar Rásaí na Gaillimhe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭john-joe

That guy who is dating cleo is by far the WORST actor ever to step foot in carrickstown!!! :mad:

When does he leave??:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

AARGH every time I go on the Fair City website. I see blooming Paul & Niamh staring back at me. Is there no escaping those two :mad::mad:

I don't fully understand the dislike of them here. They're both very good, and they tend to get decent storylines.

I like Niamh's performance in the Orla storyline. She is torn between sympathy and impatience, and I think that's very realistic for someone in her position. It's hard not to blame Orla a little for her own situation, no matter how unfortunate she has been.

Here's the interview I did with Tommy O'Neill, Tom Hopkins, Sam Corry and Aisling O'Neill yesterday for anyone interested in hearing it... And just as warning Tom does give away a bit of info about an upcoming storyline...

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

john-joe wrote: »
    That guy who is dating cleo is by far the WORST actor ever to step foot in carrickstown!!! :mad:

What? :confused: You know that he's supposed to act.. a bit.. strange, right? That's his character, and he's also supposed to have aspergers.

He's a fantastic actor, what are you talking about?

• Advertisement

He's a fantastic actor, what are you talking about?

thats a joke right???:eek:

He is so wooden and scripted, he is terrible!:mad:

please tell me you were taken the piss?:rolleyes:

Meller wrote: »
    What? :confused: You know that he's supposed to act.. a bit.. strange, right? That's his character, and he's also supposed to have aspergers.

He may be 'acting' it does not excuse him being wooden and stiff!

asreburgers or not!

Robert isn't going anywhere..
    I don't fully understand the dislike of them here. They're both very good, and they tend to get decent storylines.

I like Niamh's performance in the Orla storyline. She is torn between sympathy and impatience, and I think that's very realistic for someone in her position. It's hard not to blame Orla a little for her own situation, no matter how unfortunate she has been.

It is because they are completely overused, the soap revolves around them and they are used in every bit of publicity for the show. Good actors but way too overused.

PMSL at Christy (Tom) "and I am going to be in New York for Christmas" :D:D

Nice to see that they are getting different things (non Fair City) to do :) must challenge them as an actress. I adore Aisling. She is the best thing about Fair City (well her and Louie that is :D)

Great interview, thanks for sharing :)

By the way it is Carrigstown not Carrickstown ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

meooowww puddy got claws :eek::D

Another article about Sorcha (Orla)- the character of Orla won't be pregnant so the big Una style bags will be back :D:D

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/fair-city-star-sorcha-is-having-a-baby--but-orla-isnt-1907899.html

meooowww puddy got claws :eek::D

I couldn't help myself :o:D

well... excuse me:rolleyes:

your are a naughty little pussy...:P

well... excuse me:rolleyes:

your are a naughty little pussy...:P

You would of course know that fact if you were a fan of the show :p:D

Anyhow... back to Orla: this sounds interesting...

She confessed that a surprising character will help Orla out, and said she has also filmed her first-ever crying scene. (was that the other night)

• Advertisement

She confessed that a surprising character will help Orla out, and said she has also filmed her first-ever crying scene. (was that the other night)

Cass maybe?? ........................... The other night was the 1st time I kinda noticed her bump, in that leopard print thing.

;)

Cass maybe?? ........................... The other night was the 1st time I kinda noticed her bump, in that leopard print thing.

I noticed it before, I guess she will be hiding behind chairs, bags, tables :D

I reckon Cass too. Nice to see him helping her out. Everyone needs a friend. :)

I noticed it before, I guess she will be hiding behind chairs, bags, tables :D

I reckon Cass too. Nice to see him helping her out. Everyone needs a friend. :)

lol Una`s hiding behind bags was so funny. Is Una coming back actually? I liked her.

Yea when Cass came in 1st I dint like him but he really grew on me, hes like a piece of the furniture now ;)

Ps meant to say yay to Cathriona leaving.

Actually wheres Mark damiens bro mark and sean? are they meant to be somewhere, havent seen them on in ages.

lol Una`s hiding behind bags was so funny. Is Una coming back actually? I liked her.

Yea when Cass came in 1st I dint like him but he really grew on me, hes like a piece of the furniture now ;)

Ps meant to say yay to Cathriona leaving.

Actually wheres Mark damiens bro mark and sean? are they meant to be somewhere, havent seen them on in ages.

I guess Mark is in the same place that Sean is :D

I didn't like Cass at first, now I find him really funny, I like him with Eileen too :)

I believe Una is coming back and she was in the pub for their celebrations on the late late, I think she may even be back filming or soon enough anyway :)

I guess Mark is in the same place that Sean is :D

I didn't like Cass at first, now I find him really funny, I like him with Eileen too :)

I believe Una is coming back and she was in the pub for their celebrations on the late late, I think she may even be back filming or soon enough anyway :)

yea I like the Eileen and cass team too but theyve kinda ruined the Zumo character. He was all kinda mysterious and a scumbag that showed up every now and again but hes unbeleivable as a scumbag with his nanny "thumpin him":D

so what do we reckon will Yvonne give birth to a little baldy 2nd hand car sales baby;)

yea I like the Eileen and cass team too but theyve kinda ruined the Zumo character. He was all kinda mysterious and a scumbag that showed up every now and again but hes unbeleivable as a scumbag with his nanny "thumpin him":D

so what do we reckon will Yvonne give birth to a little baldy 2nd hand car sales baby;)

I love Zumo so I won't hear a bad word against him :D it is just bringing a bit of comedy into his character :D I love him and his Gran!!

PMSL. I wonder will she go through with it or maybe she will have an abortion? :eek:

I love Zumo so I won't hear a bad word against him :D it is just bringing a bit of comedy into his character :D I love him and his Gran!!

PMSL. I wonder will she go through with it or maybe she will have an abortion? :eek:

:eek: No Id say theyl go with a whos the daddy story will they? Is it bad that I hope its pauls? Aparently years ago Paul also was dating Suzanne according to my mother, was she haluscinating or has Paul Brennan literally gone through that family?

:eek: No Id say theyl go with a whos the daddy story will they? Is it bad that I hope its pauls? Aparently years ago Paul also was dating Suzanne according to my mother, was she haluscinating or has Paul Brennan literally gone through that family?

I didn't think he ever dated Suzanne :eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanne_Halpin

From an interview I read:

Can you give me an outline on who's Paul's dated and had affairs with?
    o Cliona
    o Fiona
    o Bernie was his first girlfriend - Charlie's daughter. I auditioned with Bernie.
    o Niamh
    o Nicola
    o Helen
    o Yvonne
    o Robin
    o An American one
    There's more but I really can't keep up with Paul's love life.

• Advertisement

I didn't think he ever dated Suzanne :eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanne_Halpin

From an interview I read:

Can you give me an outline on who's Paul's dated and had affairs with?
    o Cliona
    o Fiona
    o Bernie was his first girlfriend - Charlie's daughter. I auditioned with Bernie.
    o Niamh
    o Nicola
    o Helen
    o Yvonne
    o Robin
    o An American one
    There's more but I really can't keep up with Paul's love life.

Jesus hes like a fly strip for women:) She said she heard it on the radio, I dunno , could be someone raving;) But it is Paul so nothing would surprise me!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement