Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

1.3 16V Starlet engine wanted

Options
  • 26-07-2008 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi guys
    can anyone help me im looking for a 1.3 16v engine for a 1993 toyota starlet non turbo cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

dommcevoy wrote: »
    hi guys
    can anyone help me im looking for a 1.3 16v engine for a 1993 toyota starlet non turbo cheers

Check some breakers yards, ring around because due to the age of the car when some of them get in accidents some parts are too expensive to import for the car if import parts needed and thus get writin off by insurance. Thus could have a great engine but just bit of bodywork damage.

This is exactly what happened to my car last year. Great engine and all just a slight knock to the back of it from another driver and parts were too expensive to get so got paid off.

Advertisement