Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head of House [** Spoilers **]

Options
  • 26-07-2008 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭

Ok, first off, I dont like Stuart. Gameplan, they all have one but as far as I can see, he is playing the biggest game.

When he entered it was hard to tell what to make of him, he was obv all over Jen - making an instant enemy of Dale (who is now his bestest pal?). Then he was looking for the sympathy vote, with the 'poor me, I have no self-confidence, I just wanna be accepted, please don't judge me on my looks'. BULLCRAP!

I can see it in his eyes. The plotting, the look of disgust toward other housemates (there is noone in there he actually likes)
    He thrives on sh1t-stirring and when there is conflict in the house.

So he latest stunt is to copy rex's 'I want to be up for eviction'. Yeah whatever.
    Stuart has won the head of house today (immunity from nominations), hmm, thought he wanted to go home to see his kid...

So, what do ye think of Stu?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Did you see who else is in there?:eek:
    Probably not what he would have wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,609 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I honestly dont mind stu..It'll be good to see who he chooses to bring to heaven with him...I know he wont but it would be great to see Luke(puke) back in hell :p

He could not choose , task decided who went over.:D
    Might not be a good week for being in charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,609 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Watching live feed now..Im delighted Dale and Luke are in Hell

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

In a way this could be the best thing that ever happened for stu, I still dont trust him tho, it's in the eyes!
    Should be interesting over the next few day to see how this pans out.

• Advertisement

I know ,
    Dynamite.:D
    Luke will now sink into a depression , blame it all on Becs going ( but it will really be about being in hell),
    and try to do a Pete, to get her back in.
    If that happens I will switch off forever.:rolleyes:

callaway92 wrote: »
    Watching live feed now..Im delighted Dale and Luke are in Hell

Can't get the live feed , pray tell who else.:P +:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Can't get the live feed , pray tell who else.:P +:D.

I'm drunk and struggling to focus on it but I think Heaven is....
    Stuart
    mikey
    Mo
    Rex

with the rest in Hell.

Won't hold it against you if you are wrong , 4 V the rest , Interesting.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

:eek: did lisa not get into heaven again?? The poor woman. I can't believe Rex is in heaven again for the 3rd week running.

• Advertisement

akamossy wrote: »
    :eek: did lisa not get into heaven again?? The poor woman. I can't believe Rex is in heaven again for the 3rd week running.

No afaik, the task winner and 3 runners up were the only ones to get to heaven. (Stu, Mikey,Mo and Rex)

Lisa will most probably think this is just an other test and compare herself to Jesus once more! lol she's nuts:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

kerash wrote: »
    No afaik, the task winner and 3 runners up were the only ones to get to heaven. (Stu, Mikey,Mo and Rex)

Lisa will most probably think this is just an other test and compare herself to Jesus once more! lol she's nuts:D

She so funny though :D suppose at least she doesnt moan quite as much as she could! The heaven/hell thing is getting slightly boring now really.

Stuart , " I don't care about being head of house ", I just wanted to win ".
    That's him in a nutshell.:D

Stuart , " I don't care about being head of house ", I just wanted to win ".
    That's him in a nutshell.:D

See thats exactly why I dont like or trust him, I cant fathom were he is coming from..

All week himself and Dale were plotting to annoy the others so that they would be up for eviction. Because they don't want to get to the final (figure that one out)

Suddenly Stuart is choking on chillies to become hoh and now:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a116093/stu-refuses-to-nominate-dale.html

Stuart declared that he would not put Dale up for the chop tonight, saying he could not nominate his closest pal.

As time ebbed away in the nomination pod, Rex tried to convince Stu that Dale was the best bet to vote.

Mikey told him: "It’s a three-way between Luke, Dale and Darnell this week", saying that Dale had specifically asked to face the public vote.

"I understand if other people wanna do it," replied Stu. "I understand completely that he’s asked. But unless he told me face to face, I can’t vote Dale."

Mo had earlier voiced concerns to Rex that the Head of House would not play along with their decision, saying: "I don’t think Stu will vote for Dale."

But as Stu explained that there was no reason the four of them should nominate the same people, Mo told him: "You go for whoever you want."

Hello? Stu, you and Dale had some major male bonding about getting nom'd did you not? What is this guy's game?

with you on all of that ,
    What's going on with live feed? ,
    Oh it's back , Damn what have we missed?:rolleyes:

Muhahaha!
    The bold Stuart has been stripped of his HOH title for discussing nominations.
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a116826/stuart-stripped-of-head-of-house-status.html

Stuart was stripped of his Head of House title this afternoon for talking about nominations.

Big Brother gathered the housemates on the sofas to deliver the news.

"Housemates have been predicting who will face the public vote as well talking about who they may have nominated," Big Brother said. "Many housemates have been talking about nominations in code."

Big Brother went on to say that he is "well aware" that 'Arsenal' is code for Darnell and that 'Wigan' refers to Luke.

"It's a bad code, that," said Dale. "It's not like Big Brother has solved a mystery there."

It was then announced that one of the guilty housemates was Stu, whereupon he was stripped of his Head of House status and asked to return his rosette to the Diary Room immediately.

Big Brother then notified the group that "further action" would be taken.

When Stu returned, he asked Kat: "Why I am I being done for it? Everyone's done it ever since I've been here. The most I've ever done is say how many people I think will be up for eviction."

"I'm not going to be a scapegoat," he added.

The group went on to discuss who will replace him as Head of House, with chilli challenge runner-up Mikey being the favourite.

Stu was raging over it. Funny for a guy who didn't want to be head of house...
    He maintains he did not rule-break and also declared 'if i'm going down I'm bringing you all down with me'...
    During all of this Rex decided it was Mo who broke the rules (by coming up with the code) and suggested Mo should be ejected! He also said hms should be allowed punch Mo in the face, asking Luke if he'd be up for it;)

Saw that all right:rolleyes:
    Why is bblb on for an hour tonight?:confused:
    Is it to break the news of changes to nommo's
    I wonder?:mad:

Ok so what was the point of having a HOH, if when Stu was stripped of his title there was no new HOH appointed?

(or did I miss something?)

Surely Mikey should have been HOH and done the shopping list. How come Rex got to do it?

This weeks HOH task

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a118272/group-receives-alphabet-challenge.html
    The housemates have been challenged to recite the alphabet backwards in order to become next week’s Head of House.

Big Brother called the housemates into the Diary Room in reverse alphabetical order this afternoon. Once inside, they were forced to don special headgear designed to assist their concentration in the task.

Each housemate was given a minute to perform facial exercise in preparation for their attempt. Big Brother would not tell them if they had made a mistake in their recital until they reached the letter 'A', at which point they were forced to return to the beginning and start their recital again.

The housemate who successfully recites the alphabet in the shortest time will be crowned Head of House.

Stuart, the first to compete, returned from the Diary Room saying of his efforts: "I’m not gonna be Head of House!"

The group is forbidden to discuss today’s task.

However,
    13.32: Rex has been disqualified from the task for talking about the task. He says: "Do not say anything at all about it. The next person who talks about it is disqualified."

Bit of a stupid task I think... unless there is a twist..
    I'll back Mikey to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Looks like HOH is Rachel.

There are times when you go from "I am not watching this **** anymore" to "damn, this could be the best thing to ever happen" in the space of a minute. This has to be one of them.

• Advertisement

Looks like HOH is Rachel.

There are times when you go from "I am not watching this **** anymore" to "damn, this could be the best thing to ever happen" in the space of a minute. This has to be one of them.

NO WAY!

:eek:

:eek::eek::eek:

this should be good!:D

Wonder how guilty Lisa will feel if Rachel picks her
    for the heavenly side.:)

Wonder how guilty Lisa will feel if Rachel picks her
    for the heavenly side.:)

It's just another test?;)

So it was out of Rachel's hands who went where,
    I would have liked to see her make the decision :)

I am still sorta upset that BB didn't let Rachel do the pick.
    I was looking forward to THE decision.:)

Advertisement