Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastest Internet Cafe?

Options
  • 26-07-2008 10:39pm

Easy Internet Cafe in Thomas St has Smart Telecom with 6mb internet. I've seen LOL Internet Cafe in William St been advertised as 10mb. Anyone know anywhere faster for downloading from newsgroups (linux iso's obviously)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

gerry hannon's moviedrome or whatever its called this week claims to have 10mbs its on the right hand side of william street

• I've seen LOL Internet Cafe in William St been advertised as 10mb.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

LOL advertises itself as 16mb, the last time i was in there did a speed test and was getting around 15mbs so lol

• LOL advertises itself as 16mb, the last time i was in there did a speed test and was getting around 15mbs so lol

Really? I found a website here that says it is 10mb. Website is probably out of date.

Can you remember their prices? Did the speedtest reveal who their provider is? (just curious)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Its defo more than 10mb at any rate.......cant remember who the provider was.

For around 2hrs I remember paying something like 2euro, possibly 2.50, so its good value.

• Advertisement

• great thanks for the info must call in there. Hope they don't have the crazy blonde haired guy working there who used to work for them before. What an asshole!

Advertisement