Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Lukes Hospital - a history?

Options
  • 26-07-2008 11:24pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've had reason to visit this fine hospital several times over the last couple of weeks. It's a beautiful hospital with fantastic grounds so congratulations to all the staff & anyone else associated.

Does anyone know the history of the hospital? I'll be up there tomorrow so I'l ask around too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Eh... you could try Google.

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

esel wrote: »
    Eh... you could try Google.

If you can find anything conclusive on google then please link it. I have already had a look and found nothing of any substance, hence *this* thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

There ye go: http://www.iarfhlaith.com/2008/05/15/online-friends-no-effort-required/

Contact this guy, and if his grandad has indeed recently published a history......

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement