Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED HELP! D-Boys Dual Drum Mag

Options
  • 27-07-2008 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

I am unsure wether the one I have here isn't working properly or I am doing something wrong, but either way I can not get the bb's to feed. any help would be great.

Also would be great to know before monday morning, going away with my rifle, although I am not being too optimistic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I am unsure wether the one I have here isn't working properly or I am doing something wrong, but either way I can not get the bb's to feed. any help would be great.

Also would be great to know before monday morning, going away with my rifle, although I am not being too optimistic

Think mine might be Dboys, not sure, but I'll try and help you. Did you put in the batteries? Does the motor turn(you'll hear the gears)?

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

No batteries included, just a charger, which I had plugged in for 4 hours, no mechanical sound whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

No batteries included, just a charger, which I had plugged in for 4 hours, no mechanical sound whatsoever.

Ahh, yours is a charger one...mine must be AGM then. Mine takes AAs. Does it come with a batt too? You may have to put in your own, I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Well my box consisted of the mag, a charger and a remote like thing

I know I am being quite awkward, bit tired, thanks for the quick replies, I shall take pictures and post them tomorrow

Advertisement