Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

If this is supposed to boost sales...

Options
  • 27-07-2008 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭

...I wonder what they'd do to curb demand!!

UUUUUGGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

car_photo_272331_7.jpg

Citroën's attempt at revitalising the C6!
    Designers at Citroen have got the midas touch – if this new arrival is anything to go by!

The one-off C6 Pallas is a luxurious take on the brand’s executive car, and mates dished black alloys with a striking new gold colour scheme.

Inside, it’s equally lavish. The Pallas gets special seats with a two-tone, plush brown leather finish and LCD touchscreens on which rear occupants can watch DVDs. There’s also an iPhone dock and a computer with mobile broadband, protected by fingerprint recognition. The car has a 2.7-litre V6 diesel.

It’s not the only one-off on the firm’s British Motor Show stand – there’s also a special-edition C-Crosser: the C-Surf.

The SUV has roof rails for its Citroen surfboard, plus a custom exhaust, 20-inch alloys, a video games console in the boot and a lighting system that changes with the rhythm of your music!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

The original looked shíte, and so does this.

The French shouldn't built cars, they all look rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

The C6 is a fine looking car. Except for this particular one :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Stephen wrote: »

Agreed.

Those wheels :eek: I'm a fan of the C6 - but this one is ....... well ...... shocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Also confirms that Auto Express haven't a clue... midas touch me hole

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

Max_Damage wrote: »
    The original looked shíte, and so does this.

I'm not a huge fan of Frenchies myself but that statement is just pure ignorance.
    JHMEG wrote: »
    Also confirms that Auto Express haven't a clue... midas touch me hole

They were just so busting to use a pun about the colour scheme that they had sqeeze Midas into it somewhere :rolleyes:
    I haven't bought a copy in years but always flick through in Easons 'cos they are good at speculating on new models. Terrible, dreary, pun-laden editorial policy though. Aimed at the middle-England Sun reader for whom Autocar is a bit too cerebral.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Stephen wrote: »

I also agree. A good looking chariot the C6. The one pictured above is pretty grim however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cashmni1

I also agree. A good looking chariot the C6. The one pictured above is pretty grim however.

+1
    C6 is different and I always liked it. Black alloys should be banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Max_Damage wrote: »

What a load of bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

Auto Express is complete tabloid rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭TomMc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

Anyone remember Auto Express' "Mk3 Focus"? You know the one they told us would be RADICALLY different to the the then current Mk2 Focus?

That "car mag" is pure and utter horse manure, and it has been for as long as I can remember. Its predictions for the future are regularly incorrect.

Advertisement