Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B WITH STABLES NEEDED FOR HOLIDAYS

Options
  • 27-07-2008 8:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hello all,
    I'll be attending the International Society for Equitation Science's annual world conference at the RDS in Dublin, and am interested in getting advice on locating a lovely B&B with stables to stay at for a few days. Any suggestions? Will be in Ireland Aug 1-16, and can travel to any region. Would love some beach rides!
    Cheers,
    -Maggie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭skink

Hey Maggie,

For beach rides in Ireland their is only one place to go, Connemara in Galway, I used to work out there, and Whenever I go out I am still astounded by the beauty of the area, the riding centre is www.clegganridingcentre.com, I will pm you the phone number aswell, there are a number of great b&bs in the village and great pubs too, with clifden and it's social scene only down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 sunnyholly

Try the Courtmacsherry Hotel in west cork. They have a small riding school attached. They are almost on the beach. You might be able to get stabling there or else grass livery. You can pm me i you want your number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭napoles

Hey Ms Maggie..
    I presume you are aware that the Dublin Horse Show is on in the days following the conference? Might be nice to stay up there to see some of that too!

Advertisement