Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AOC Guilds

• 27-07-2008 11:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I Play on Crom PVE, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend an Irish guild. I'm sure I've seen one on there but I forget the name.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Hoffa

I play on Crom as well and am interested in finding an Irish Guild.

Let me know how you get on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

I'm in a guild on Fury and there are a few Irish there .. maybe 5. Tier 3 city and very active on vent. Do lots of raids and pvp too. Guild is called Immortal Council if anyone wants to apply :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

Well I've had this post up for ages and no reply. I did see a person on Crom with a guild title that had Irish something, I tried talking to her but she was afk I think.
    I'll try again, level 54 now and still nout, might have to start my own guild :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

A lot of the players here have quit. I'll most likely give it another look see later in the year, don't have the time dedicate to two MMORPG's right now.

Max was playing on Crom, but I think may have left it (or is in the process of leaving it).

Advertisement