Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog wont go "walkies" with me.

Options
  • 27-07-2008 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭

Sometimes when I call my dog to go "walkies" there's no response. As soon as my wife says the word the dog is up like a light and full of enthusiasm. :rolleyes: It's not always like this but it happens fairly frequently. My guess is that I'm the one who takes her for longer walks where we drive to a park and walk for about an hour. My wife usually walks her locally. We both treat her more or less the same when we take her out. The dog is a six year old tibetian terrior.

Any ideas why she is like this or is it just the vagaries of dogs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mollydolly271

maybe its just ur wifes tone when she says it,we had a dog that only when my mam said walkies that it got excited and we think she just got use to her saying it in a high pitched voice!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭Rigsby

maybe its just ur wifes tone when she says it,we had a dog that only when my man said walkies that it got excited and we think she just got use to her saying it in a high pitched voice!!!

Thanks. Never thought of that. Though when I say it, it's also in a high pitched (for a man ) voice. :rolleyes:

Dont know what the neighbours must think. :D

Advertisement