Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much for a good 1 bedroom flat in cork per week?

Options
  • 27-07-2008 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

How would I be looking for? Ideally one with a double bedroom, good living room, and my own bathroom.

200-230 a week is my max.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

I'm paying e165 p/w for a double bedroom, decent sized living room, and bathroom. It is nice and central (5 minutes walk from Patrick Street) and pretty quiet. I know that when I was looking for a place a few months ago the usual rent was about e200 p/w for similar flats so I think I am fairly lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

I'm paying e165 p/w for a double bedroom, decent sized living room, and bathroom. It is nice and central (5 minutes walk from Patrick Street) and pretty quiet. I know that when I was looking for a place a few months ago the usual rent was about e200 p/w for similar flats so I think I am fairly lucky.

I was paying 560 a month for a 1 bed apartment on Douglas street. You can get real bargains if you look around.

Avoid DAFT.ie, most of the crap there is way overpriced.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement