Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading for Skeptic_Desu

• 27-07-2008 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

I would be quite interested in having a reading if it's not too much trouble . Particularly about my health.

Numbers are: 9 12 18 23 27 30 35 42.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Me too: 4 8 15 16 23 42

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Hi Skeptic Desu
    Online readings can't give advice on health - or finances:D!
    Here is reading anyway, sorry for the delay.

Character
    You are a dependable, loyal trustworthy person who works hard and keeps at things till you get them right.
    Consistent in your actions, you are very unlikely to act on impulse.
    You perceive things clearly. You can sometimes be plagued by an inner restlessness.
    Circumstances are a bit changeable now; one minute you are celebrating a success, the next you 're up against a problem. Whatever the issue is, you may have to swallow your pride and get someone else's advice or help, rather than try to go it alone.
    It could just be something like a feeling of being trapped and a more objective view might be helpful. The number 23 which you chose corresponded to a card which calls to mind
    the need to remember the interdependency of body, mind, and spirit, and to nourish and look after all three at this time in particular. (I don't hold with the 23 enigma I'm just passing that on in case you do.)
    Otherwise this is a very harmonious reading, very strong in the area of romance - it indicates a loving union ahead and marriage. Success and promotion are there too in the world of work.
    You got a lot of pentacles which is said to indicate financial wealth.
    The cards are all minor arcana, as if you are adamant you will stay in complete control of things.
    But the downside of this is things can be a tad dull and predictable for the moment.
    There is an as yet unexplored aspect of your life or personality that may surprise you or other people, you don't reveal all your talents or you may have some yet undiscovered..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Skeptic_Desu

Character
    You are a dependable, loyal trustworthy person who works hard and keeps at things till you get them right.
    Consistent in your actions, you are very unlikely to act on impulse.
    You perceive things clearly. You can sometimes be plagued by an inner restlessness.
    Circumstances are a bit changeable now; one minute you are celebrating a success, the next you 're up against a problem. Whatever the issue is, you may have to swallow your pride and get someone else's advice or help, rather than try to go it alone.
    It could just be something like a feeling of being trapped and a more objective view might be helpful. The number 23 which you chose corresponded to a card which calls to mind
    the need to remember the interdependency of body, mind, and spirit, and to nourish and look after all three at this time in particular. (I don't hold with the 23 enigma I'm just passing that on in case you do.)
    Otherwise this is a very harmonious reading, very strong in the area of romance - it indicates a loving union ahead and marriage. Success and promotion are there too in the world of work.
    You got a lot of pentacles which is said to indicate financial wealth.
    The cards are all minor arcana, as if you are adamant you will stay in complete control of things.
    But the downside of this is things can be a tad dull and predictable for the moment.
    There is an as yet unexplored aspect of your life or personality that may surprise you or other people, you don't reveal all your talents or you may have some yet undiscovered..
    Thanks for taking the time to do the reading.
    However it's not very accurate, some of the other readings you have given apply more to me.
    They are textbook examples of Forer statements.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect

Advertisement